TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 22, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A task they had today was to cover a wire framework cow with offal, to "make it whole again." GROSS!

And there's this little gem from Vinnie:
17:11 Vinnie tells Ivana that if she goes on Friday that no one will even know that she was in the house #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

Charming.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Vinnie Charming! Yeah, that's it....He really does get on my last nerve. He is so Passive–aggressive! Makes everyone do his dirty work. Honest I really did like him at first. WOW...the story about his wife is amazing though!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is something! But now I'm going to be mean... why did he say that? It seemed completely out of the blue. He said something like "what none of them out there" (the others in the main room) "know is that my wife had a transplant when she was 21." It wasn't relevant to the conversation he was having with Stephanie, it was more like "if I wanted to, I could make them feel sorry for me." And now the fact is out there for the public to feel sympathy.

I think he's playing a very clever game of manipulation, not just because it's his nature, but because he's working hard to win. He's bound to be in the final six, because no one will nominate him, but I just hope there are enough people out there who don't want him to win!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night, it was great seeing reverend Stephen get all upset when Vinnie complained about him taking 2 hours to answer a simple question. He stormed off to the DR to whine and read his bible.

As for the spoiler issue, I had thought it was settles weeks ago. Seeing as the one and ONLY person complaining about it went off in a snit, perhaps it won't be an issue any more.

Besides, I agree with Jimmer, once the show is broadcast it's fair game to discuss and we only add spoiler warnings to be helpful and there is no rule against posting them.

This show can barely support ONE thread, splitting it into 2 wouldn't do any good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Vinnie and Stephen were clashing again in today's episode. I think there's a lot of tension there!

Along with their overheated bedroom they had hessian pillows last night! No way could I sleep on that. I guess they can cover it with a t-shirt.

And it just occurred to me that Jonas has more of less disappeared from our screens since Sov went.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I like Sisqo a little better today now that he has made it his mission to give Vinnie a hard time.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
On BBLB this morning they showed Vinnie telling it like it is. He said, "How can they turn on someone who has done everything for them." There it is; his game plan. The reason why he won't let anyone else do anything.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep! I just looked at the betting odds and he's still the big favourite to win though, I just don't get it. His odds are "drifting" though, which I think means he's becoming less popular(???) whereas a lot of the others, in particular Nicola and Dane, are shortening.

They've just had a Tarts and Vicars party. Other than that it seems like a boring day.

LOL the member of the audience who caught The Key when Sov threw it has returned it to BB!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Ch4 "Have Your Say" is about whose side you're on, Vinnie's or Sisqo's.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/
6f3eb30d10192daa2a124246d5e02004/view.c4

I scrolled through the first couple of pages and they are decidedly anti-Vinnie! I tried tweeting Davina and asking her if she still adored Vinnie after seeing what a control freak he is but of course she didn't reply! I have a feeling she'll be a Vinnie-fan forever and the exit interview will be horrible to watch.

Today's Highlights show should be good!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
On the live feeds, Jonas told Sisqo, Dane and Alex that he and his manager split everything he earns 50/50. They started making fun of him, telling him managers usually only get 10-20%. He went to bed, but got up soon after, very upset. It's very hard to watch because he's really hurt. His manager is his best friend. He said he only trusts 2 people - his family and his manager and he feels like he can't talk about it because of the cameras. It's almost uncomfortable. Everyone tried to be nice and make him feel better, especially Nic, but he is devastated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that's awkward. I don't think Jonas is a traditional singer though, isn't he more a writer/producer/mixer type person? The manager might be a lot more involved that the traditional singer-manager relationship. I bet the manager is getting a good deal though!

He had a horrible dream last night too, it doesn't seem like he was in a particularly good frame of mind anyway.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Current betting odds still say Stephen and Ivana will be leaving, but Sisqo is not nearly as far behind Ivana as he was earlier in the week.
Over 50% of the votes estimated for Stephen to go, so it doesn't look good for him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Without Stephen and Sisqo it would be a dull, dull house.

Stephen's back to growing on me now, he seems to have a better idea about the dynamics of the house than most and he is definitely more caring and understanding that just about everyone. Shame he blew it all with the continual preaching and weirdness.

I have nothing against Ivana, in fact she is a much better housemate than I thought she would be, but Sisqo has to stay to provide conflict and humour in the house, otherwise we might as well spend next week sleeping.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
My view is that once you get rid of the BIG personalities like Stephen, you get to see the nastiness come out in others.

Did anyone see Vinnie go crying to BB that Sisqo was mean to him? What a wuss.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The trouble is five or six of them make it to the end, and that means Vinnie's group of Vinnie-Stephanie-Nicola are absolutely safe and need never turn on each other or be more horrible than they already are.

If Sisqo's saved tonight, unless he sparks some sort of revolt, most likely three out of Sisqo, Jonas, Alex and Dane will be up for eviction on Wednesday, with one or two going. We're going to be left with a final of something like Vinnie, Stephanie, Nicola, Dane and Jonas.

And yes on Vinnie - another attempt at manipulation.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's on. BEWARE OF EVICTION SPOILERS coming up!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww did mean little Sisqo hurt Mr Big Man Vinnie's feelings...?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Vinnie's next reality show appearance needs to be on Tool Academy. He is just such a tool.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My descriptive words for him would get me modded, so I'm going to say that I don't like him very much. At all.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
He is a good actor turns out. He sure had me fooled in the first week or so! But he is really blowing it now that his true personality comes out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep!

Apart from Stephen definitely having more boos, it's hard to tell which of Ivana or Sisqo is getting more from the crowd.

OMG I do NOT want to see that again - Alex's back!! That guy needs to wash and exfoliate! On his own. WITHOUT the cameras!!!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL Kitt - the camera zoom was really disgusting!
I thought that same thing about the booing audience. At first, I thought Sisqo had more cheers, but the second time, I couldn't tell.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB is so funny with the cake and telling people where to sit!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The cake joke turned out way more hilarious than I anticipated. And the dog poo poo scene was really classic with all that giggling.. very contagious!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time!!

The fourth person evicted from CBB7 is

Stephen!

with 50% of the votes.

The crowd were chanting so clearly they could hear!!