TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 20, 2010 users admin

Chy

07-19-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
May be if we do this again, we could have two threads, one of them devoted for posters not wanting to know the show until they could see it at their leisure? But I won't know how to draw the line? When does one start to talk about the Dailies? Or LB, BM? Hour later or 24 hrs later??

Neh, I guess Jimmer is right. Just as all the US shows. I am never home on Sunday eve., Tue.,plus some Thur.. So when in season, I stay away from TAR, AI or Survivors accordingly.

I did see the whole show from Bughug late last night, (THX, Naja!) Alex was the one who actually said to get rid of Americans first, even though his 2nd nom was Dane. But at different times, I recall hearing that from other Brit HMs. I'm not blaming them. That would have been my first strategy going in. I thought they wasted time getting rid of Kat who couldn't have won anyways.

This show definitely has a different culture. I need to learn to enjoy it that way. :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
From what Stephanie said about Ivana, I think Ivana wants to leave but doesn't want to quit. Some others who nominated her seemed to be reaching for reasons too. Ivana has proven to herself that she can do it and is ready to leave.

Chy

07-19-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Could be. (Re Ivana.)

That KEY! It must have been the key for the suit, I did read about that earlier, right? It was huge and brightly colored. How did all the HMs allow Sov. to take it out of the house like that? Serves them right to be punished! Sov. must be laughing so hard! She's not even in there any more and she's still crapping on them!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh My...Dane has been given a task from the tree in order to get another key. The HMs are going to be ticked off if he does it!...LMAO!

Video of Dane being given the task.
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I just read that dinner tonight is supposed to be their steaks too... this could get nasty :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Don't know if it means anything, but there are nine housemates and ten steaks. Hmmmm... will they have a guest for dinner?

Whatever the task, they need to get that key back because I want to know what it is for. They have to tell us if they don't get it back.... They HAVE TO TELL US!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Man up Dane... it'll get you on the telly!!!" I love the tree! Anyone know if he did it? I'm a bit behind this morning.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What business is it of Vinnie's whether Stephen puts effort into his drawing or not? Plus forcing a 60+ woman to pose in underwear was so wrong. He's annoying me again.

And I'm liking Stephen, he's being more silly and less preachy (or his edit is). I also agree with him about Lady Sov and them lacking forgiveness.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Dane did the task, but no one noticed! They all complimented the meal...LOL I didn't see what happened, but it sounds like he must not have put very much in if no one noticed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It seems Dane put lots of chilli in the meal, but instead of hating it, the others loved it!

And just before bed they were told who were nominated.

I can't see any fall-out for Dane messing up the task, or talk about The Key either.

Ch4 is asking for the person who has the key to please return it - apparently Sov threw it into the crowd last night!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja :-). He put some in the sauce for the steak and some in the sauce for the potatoes. I can't imagine he used the whole pot though, or they would have noticed!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, the tree was mad at Dane...LOL But he has a new task to try again.

This is hilarious!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, that should be funny.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL! I wonder what Dane will do with it, he doesn't seem the type to pull off hysterical very convincingly!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hope he holds off at least another 20 minutes for the task. If I am reading the listings correctly, the live feeds should be starting then and maybe we will get to see it live.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, feeds start 4.15 board time! He has to do it soon really if he wants to get some sleep himself.

I'm having lightening and thunder so loud it's shaking the house. May have to turn off my pc :-(.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you see it? According to the twitter it happened at exactly quarter past, but I don't know if there's a time delay on the feeds.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't see it. To me it looks like he is still there waiting to do it by how he keeps looking around.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA! He just did it. It was pretty good :-) Scared me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yeyy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you see him crack a smile when he got the hug from Nicola?...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, I missed it, couldn't have the picture on. Hopefully it will make tomorrow's highlights. And we'll eventually see what the key does!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh jeez, I just checked the betting odds. They literally figure there is no chance of Sisqo leaving because some places have the line at 30/1.

I really don't understand why he is so loved in there. I think he is about a exciting as a box of rocks.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It might not be that he is loved, but that no one dislikes him enough to spend money to vote him out. He's cute at times, not really offensive so why waste money on him? While Stephen must have offended a lot of people and bored a lot of people with his hour long answers to simple questions, many will be willing to spend a little to get rid of him. Others might not like the idea of a wealthy spoiled woman on the show and they'd also be willing to spend a little to get rid of her.

My guess is that Stephen will get well over 50% of the votes, Ivana will get somewhere around 30-40% and Sisqo will get the rest. Of course, I've lost every TVCH "betting" contest on every reality show I watch, so don't go by me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Sisqo has been nice, he stood up for Sov when everyone was being mean to her... can't think of anything else(!), but in the house I get the impression he's been more a peacemaker than most of the others. And luckily for him they haven't shown much of him showing off.

I think Stephen's getting a good edit this week, and I don't know if that's going to affect votes, or affect them enough. They're showing the others picking on him a lot, and no one likes to see that. I guess he's the house's Sov replacement. Soon Vinnie will be telling the others how and why he's blown it with the audience, same as he did with Sov.

Preston, from a CBB from a few years ago, was on BBLB. He's lovely. Haven't seen him for years but I still agreed with everything he said.