TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 19, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BBLB was so good today!

http://www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

ok, see everybody after eviction. I'll try to have the shows up as quick as possible for those who don't watch live.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoiler, Naja, interesting. It's particularly well timed as I don't know who the next obvious person is.

You're welcome, Chy. As far as I know Dane is straight. He had a couple of public affairs, was married with a kid... doesn't mean he isn't gay, but he hasn't been out long if he is.

And no, Nancy Lam isn't George Lamb's mum!

I missed BBLB, will definitely have to bughug later :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I forgot to say one spoiler from BBLB today.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Friday is another double eviction

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo good!

They are so mean to Sov! I want her to go for her behaviour, but want her to stay because of theirs. The crowd sound like she's going though.

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
THX again for all the info, Naj & Kit.

I'm seeing Gordan on that RT's place right now. Is that all I could see or do I need a secret hand shake?? If that's the case, will some one please pm me on that. TIA!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gordon Ramsey's on at the moment. The eviction show will start at 2.20pm board time. Also Davina confirmed Naja's top spoiler, above.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Monday in the Big Brother house, TWITTER SPOILERS:

09:00 HMs starting to stir as Dane gets up and heads to the bathroom for a shower #CBB7 about 13 hours ago from web

09:16 Vinnie tells Dane that he had a dream that he was peasant shooting with his Dad #CBB7 about 13 hours ago from web (I presume that was meant to be "pheasant!")

09:28 It doesn't take long for the HMs to start talking about the mystery key that they received will they find out what it opens #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

11:53 Some of the HMs are throwing around a balloon made out of a condom #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

12:15 Sisqo and Sov are walking around the living room singing about wanting to know what the mystery key will open #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

13:23 Dane tells Nicola that she should be able to get a couple of PA's out of BB #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

13:37 HMs are guessing whether they think there will be an eviction tonight.....Sisqo doesn't seem to think so #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

13:41 BB plays the lovely sounds of Stephanie snoring into the house.....someone must have dosed off #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

14:16 Alex says he was Katie's undercover bodyguard #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

14:52 Nicola asks Vinnie if he thinks she is going...Dane says No, but Vinnie says Yes #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

15:09 Dane comes back to the bedroom with an envelope with instructions to read to the HMs #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

15:12 Dane reads the instructions out....it's a task. Life Drawing....they need to pick 2 models #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

15:53 BB asks for the posers to go to the diary room - Nicola and Ivana head to the diary room #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

16:01 Nicola and Ivana have been given their flesh coloured underwear for the task #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

17:04 - Jonas seems to be putting a lot of detail into shading the breasts on his drawing of Nicola..... #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

17:29 All the housemates are now relaxing in the bedroom after their drawing task #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

18:12 - It looks like Stephen has officially replaced Katia as Sov's smoking buddy. He is once again keeping her company outside. #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

18:34 - Vinnie is teasing Alex and Dane by saying that Big Brother is going to put Katie Price and Peter Andre into the house. #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

18:40 Speculation is rife in the Big Brother house at the moment, the key is driving housemates crazy #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

18:57 - Big Brother begins to play the crowd noise into the house. The housemates react excitedly! #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

19:37 - Nicola just said she feels physically sick about what is going to happen tonight! #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

21:00 - Sov grumbles to the rest of the housemates that she just wants Big Brother to get on with it now! #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

IT'S TIME FOR US TO PREPARE FOR TONIGHT'S ACTION HERE AT BIG BROTHER HQ. WATCH CHANNEL 4 FROM 10:20PM TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! #CBB7 30 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The last two weeks' tv schedules:

Mon 18
10.20-10.50pm Eviction Show
10.45-11.50 BBBM
11.50-6am Live Feeds

Tue 19
1.15-2.35pm Live Feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.15pm Highlights
12.15am-6am Live Feeds

Wed 20
1.20-2.35pm Live Feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
10.20-11.35pm Highlights
11.55-6am Live Feeds

Thu 21
1.20-2.35pm Live Feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.10pm Highlights
11.55-6am Live Feeds

Fri 22
1.20-2.35pm Live Feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
10.35-11.10pm Eviction show
11pm-12.05am BBBM
12.05am-6am Live Feeds

Sat 23
10.25-11.50am Live Feeds
9-10pm Highlights
1am-6am Live Feeds

Sun 24
1.35-2.40pm BBLB
4-5pm Live Feeds
8-9pm Highlights
12.35-6am Live Feeds

Mon 25
1.15-2.35pm Live Feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12.10-6am Live Feeds

Tue 26
1.15-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12.10-6am Live Feeds

Wed 27
1.10-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
10.55-11.30pm Eviction Show
11.25-12.30am BBBM

12.30-6am Live Feeds

Thu 28
1.40-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12-6am Live Feeds

Fri 29
1.20-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
8.30-9.30pm The Final Part 1
10.05-11.10pm The Final Part 2
11.05-12.10am BBBM

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Everything I post from now on is an EVICTION SPOILER!! Run away if you don't want to know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's on!

The nominations will be "speed nominations" against the clock!

The third person evicted from Celebrity Big Brother 7 is:

Sov!

with 69.5% of the vote!

The others look a bit smug. Crowd are boos and cheers, more boos.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The OfficialBB twitter is saying that the evictee took the surprise key with her! Some scrambling will be needed!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview:

Dav: you escaped last eviction, why here now? S says the hms ganged up on her, singled her out, so she reacted in snappy way. Others were petty. Viewers would have seen her reactions.

Dav tells her who nommed her, any surprises? Probably Nicky, but she didn't talk to her much. Lots of moaning by others about living with "stroppy teenager." Shows clips of Sov stropping and the others having a go. Dav asks if she can see she might be difficult to live with. Sov says THEY were difficult and she stood up for herself. Dav says others tried to help, Sov says she listened, but everyone came down on her like a tonne of bricks and she wasn't causing that many problems in the house. Says others didn't take her for who she was.

Dav asks if her issue was with authority or the personalities? Bit of both, doesn't like to be dictated to. She either goes away and is quiet or says something. Dav asks if she contributed. Sov says yes, says about the tasks, washed her own dish! Doesn't see why she had to scrub toilets.

Dav says did she feel isolated. Sov says a little bit. Dav says friction with Vinnie, Sov says she liked him.

Who does she want to win: Sisqo

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I'm beginning to think that those Brits have a conspiracy against Americans! :-) Dane or some one did say how embarrassed they'd be if an American would win. ...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hms have been told to queue in alphabetical order at the DR room to speed nominate. 30secs per person

Alex: got to get the Americans out, so Sisqo. Dane Bowers, too nice, wants to get in kitchen and get Dane out.

Dane: Ivana, is team player but constantly moans/worries. Stephen as spends half his life waiting for him to finish a sentence.

Ivana: Jonas for serious offense of running around house naked. Stephen for talking about nominations(!!).

Jonas: Ivana, complains too much, always in toilet, weak link in tasks. Sisqo, shows off too much, doesn't help out around house.

Nicola: Stephen, really annoying, drives everyone up wall. Ivana, faffs around a lot.

Sisqo: Ivana, tired of her bossing him around. Alex, tired of seeing him bully Stephen and Jonas(??).

Stephanie: Stephen because playing games, all camps. Ivana because she played her game and needs to be released from her misery(??).

Stephen: Nicola, everyone thinks she's sweet but she's cunning, has two faces. Dane, doesn't seem kind or compassionate, didn't handle the Sov situation well.

Vinnie: Sisqo, didn't help the group with Sov, trying to win it. Alex, his snoring drives everyone mad, eats three times as much as everyone else.

Ivana, Stephen and Sisqo are nominated.

Ivana 5
Stephen 4
Sisqo 3
Alex, Dane 2
Jonas, Nicola 1
Stephanie, Vinnie 0

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who does everyone think will go?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably Ivana and Stephen will go.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Again Kitt, thanks for the schedule.

I also think Ivana and Stephen will go. At least I hope Stephen goes. They do seem to want the Americans out but I can't blame them for that, it is their show. Of the first 5 out, 4 will have been non-Brits.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Mamab :-)

I agree, Ivana and Stephen. I'm sure Stephen will go, unless he gets some very good editing this week, and hope Sisqo is better liked than Ivana.

The horrible thing though is we're left with nobody really appealing to me. Not that anybody really appealing went in I suppose. One thing I like about this season is that very few of them (probably just Alex) seem to be thinking about how they appear to the outside, and are just being themselves. Unfortunately I'm not finding their real selves particularly likeable.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt - most of the other seasons, when the celebs act like themselves, they're miserable and usually end up walking! The others tended to play a role, whatever that may have been. This is a completely different season to me. So many actually wanting to win! So many playing the actual Big Brother game! I sometimes wish some of them would play to cameras a little more - that tends to lead to some of the goofiest moments - there haven't been a lot of those.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
everything thing is now going to be spoilers according to Kitt.

I'm gone then since i've made it very clear i am not interested in being spoiled. Plus i understood that Clubhouse had rules.

Maybe see ya for regular UK BB. hopefully that will be more fun to watch <77>

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I meant that my next few posts, to do with tonight's eviction, would be spoiler posts about the eviction show, so if you were waiting until you got a download then you might want to wait to come to the thread until you'd watched said download.

I didn't want to have to write spoiler on top of every post because it's difficult enough as it is typing as fast as they're speaking!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't see any issue here. It's not spoiling to talk about a show once it has been aired or while it is being aired. The fact that people may view the show at different times is their prerogative.

Thanks for all the great info, Kitt. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I knew what you meant, Kitt. I hope Sara comes back to see what you meant.

And thanks Kitt for posting the schedules this season. It made it A LOT easier for me to know when to go get the show. Their listing at the channel 4 site are a pain. Sometimes if they rerun the shows, they don't say it is a rerun in the online listings.

I really don't like these nominations. I guess out of the three, I hope Stephen stays. It's not that I like him, but I do find him interesting for the show. I don't understand all the noms for Ivana. I especially don't understand Stephanie nominating Ivana. I thought they were best buddies in the house. I guess I'll be fine with either Ivana or Stephen staying. I hope Sisqo goes home for sure.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Naja - what do I need to see?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I meant Sunshyne, not you Sara :-) I got mixed up.