TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 18, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 18, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja. I know who I want to go and stay, but I am certain that the public will not agree with me once again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow I'm a bit surprised at the first name there. I guess reverend Stephen has been campaigning.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh that's depressing, I don't want either to go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's (Saturdays's) TWITTER SPOILERS:

07:45 All the housemates are still fast asleep blissfully unaware of Vinnie tidying up in the lounge #CBB7 about 13 hours ago from web

08:52 Vinnie tells Dane that Sov's behavior could be worse now that she is not first out of the house #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

08:55 Dane and Vinnie talk about there are a few more people they want out the house and then they will be happy...no names mentioned #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

09:19 Vinnie and Dane talk about how they feel that they made a mistake with the nominations they made #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web (Vinnie nominated Heidi, I guess that's what he was talking about)

09:56 Vinnie is in the kitchen making some of the HMs breakfast while everyone else is in the bedroom chatting #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

10:01 Sisqo tells Stephanie how much he enjoyed slow dancing with her last night #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

11:00 Dane is having a go at Sov about her being immature #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

11:09 Sov asks Nicola if she is surprised that she never got voted out #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

11:10 Nicola says she wasn't sure who was going to go, but thought that Sov being involved in arguments recently was silly #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

11:34 Sisqo says that Stephanie was probably so hot when she was young...he thinks that she is still sexy now #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

11:57 Nicola, Vinnie and Stephen are talking about Heidi getting into trouble for talking about nominations #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

11:59 Nicola shows Vinnie that she has biscuits in her bed...Vinnie is not pleased #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

12:05 BB tells HMs they are about to be called to nominate..... #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

17:25 Stephen has just finished reading the passage of David and Goliath from the Bible to Sisqo and Alex #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

18:47 The Housemates have been let out of the Bedroom and have found a treat in the form of a Chinese takeaway! #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

they get fortune cookies and it tells those nominated that they are up for eviction

19:45 Vinnie, Dane and Stephanie are guessing when the next eviction might be #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

20:24 Vinnie and Stephanie are talking about why they came into BB. Steph wanted to know what she was "really like" #CBB7 29 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know what to think about Sov. I've just watched today's show and although her bratty behaviour is irritating the rest of them, particularly Vinnie and Stephanie are just so rude to her that I end up rooting for her.

And Sisqo, as always, is a doll trying to help her behind the scenes.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I really thought I was going to like Vinnie...but things change! :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I see the same rude behavior from Vinnie and Stephanie and I admire their restraint. I'd have strangled Sov by now.

Sisqo is my favorite at the moment. I had never heard of him before this show, but I like him except for some of the things I've read about his past. I wonder how old he was when he impregnated a 14 year old girl. The way it is mentioned in articles and message boards implies that it is recent yet the child is also mentioned to be older. If Sisqo was 17 when it happened I'd have a different opinion than if he was 18 or 19 and a whole different opinion if he was 21.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Reasons from the noms, from today's show

Nicola: Stephen (suggestive!), Sov (not always a team player)

Sov: Ivana (treats her like a kid), Stephanie (doesn't acknowledge anything she says)

Stephanie: Sov (not a team player, selfish), Jonas (co-responsible for Kat's demise and behaviour, crude)

Sisqo: Ivana (always interjects her opinion, always favours Alex), Nicola (preoccupied with life outside the house)

Ivana: Jonas (gets naked, offended her), Nicola (has agenda, not team player)

Alex: Sov (not team player), Sisqo (can't handle American wining the show, he's the biggest hunk)

Dane: Sov (unaware of anyone around her), Ivana (worrier, spreads worry)

Jonas: Sisqo (talks about money, show off), Sov (irresponsible, childish, takes his cigarettes)

Vinnie: Alex (trains so much he has an appetite of three people), Nicola (travels around to camps, stirs)

Stephen: Nicola (looks out for herself and just pretends to be team player), Dane (beginning to play in way he thinks game should be played)

Sov 5 noms
Nicola 4
Ivana 3
Jonas, Sisqo 2
Alex, Dane, Stephen, Stephanie 1
Vinnie 0

Ivana didn't seem so offended by Alex when he was naked!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd love to know if the public is turning against Vinnie a bit. I was so amazed he seemed so well loved... do people not have memories? Or maybe it's because I'm so old and most of the voters were too young to remember.

I had heard of Sisqo's name, but nothing about him. Certainly hadn't heard of the 14yr old story. I'll see what I can find on his age.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was in 1999 which would make him 20. It hasn't been confirmed by DNA... but only because Sisqo's refused to take a test. Hmmmmm.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TWITTER SPOILERS for Sunday

09:19 Stephen tells Ivana and Stephanie that he thinks BB will finish earlier than they originally were told #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

09:32 Stephanie tells Alex how great it is when the papers stop following you...Alex doesn't look convinced #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

09:38 Stephanie tells Alex that he is a very sweet clown #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

09:58 Nicola tells Vinnie she feels excited that she might be going home.....Wonder if she means it? #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

10:09 Sov tells Jonas how she is in a lot of pain due to her wisdom teeth #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

10:32 BB has opened the store room for HMs to collect their shopping #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

11:06 BB has asked most vocal HM to go to diary room....Sisqo has been sent #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

11:34 BB opens the garden to reveal the task to the HMs......they don't look pleased #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

seems like the task has six people sitting on a turntable while Sisqo sings songs, not sure what happens but they are splattered with food at some point

12:01 Jonas and Dane talk about the songs that they would have gotten correct if they had been singing #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

12:18 Vinnie doesn't seem pleased with how much of the left overs Alex is eating #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

12:58 Wow Sov is washing the dishes...Vinnie will be pleased #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

13:42 Sisqo is still caught up about the task...he wishes he had done better #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

14:12 Jonas and Sov chat about Sov laziness in the house...Jonas gives some friendly advise #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

14:49 Ivana says to some of the HMs that she feels Jonas doesn't cook or clean much like Sov #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

15:54 BB has called HMs to the large task room....another task??? #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

15:55 HMs start to head into the task room to find a football changing room #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

16:00 - Football manager Barry Fry has just walked in.... #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

16:04 - Barry is taking it in turn to motivate / lay in to each of the housemates one by one. #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

16:05 - Suitably motivated the team just had a big team huddle and have now left the task room.... how random!!! #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

17:23 - Sov is chilling out in the snug by herself whilst all the other housemates are grabbing their dinner. #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

17:33 Vinnie is teasing Alex by asking if he's allowed to invite his friends over to Katie Price's house. "No" he giggles in response #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

18:11 - Dane just had a go at Sov for throwing her half eaten pear in the garden. #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

18:50 - Sov talks to Sisqo about how she feels Dane has "switched" as he is not up for nomination. #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

19:53 - The housemates opened the box and it was full of condiments and other food items such as marmite #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web (Sisqo came out of the diary room with a box)

21:01 - Stephen and Ivana are showing each other photos from home #CBB7 5 minutes ago from web

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Hey Sandra - I totally agree with you. Vinnie was kind of cool when he first came in the house, and he's turned into somewhat of a dictator wannabe. He almost goes after people behind their backs... notice he didn't nominate Sov? It appeared to me that he set up a lot of the others to nominate her and knew he wouldn't have to - thereby having more control over the 2nd and possibly 3rd nominations. Just a theory, but this type of game play is not typical of other CBBs I've watched. He is definitely a clever man.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And I would like to add, that Vinnie still has a lot of support and will probably still win according to what I've been reading on the websites. He will not have to face the public vote until the final.

Chy

07-19-2003

Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
All caught up. Thank you, Naja!

I'm also changing my thoughts on Mr. Jones.
What "Bad" things did he do before, Kitt?
If you feel like it, could you explain the Jordan thing to me, please?
Or just point me where I could read up about her. I thought I'd heard Dane said he used to date her as well. Isn't Dane gay? He's the one came in with a "scratch" on the forehead rumored to be from Alex because of Katie/Jordan, right??? I can't believe I'm not up on that Alex who is supposed to be as famous as MJ! :-)

Here's hoping Lady Sov will get to stay again.
Even though I feel bad for Jonas' ciggie situation.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i hate reading that Sisqo refused to take a test. IF the court ordered him to procure a sample, he'd have to.

if it was voluntary, i dont think he should. We dont know the backstory. There are groupies who lie about their age to get into clubs and lie about their age so they can sleep with a celebrity. Didnt the same kind of thing happen to Akon? a 14 yr old that looked 20 got with him.

If I recall, she was in an 18+ nightclub drinking so nothing happened to Akon but bad publicity.

as Someone who looked 18yrs old when i was 12yrs old, I see the whole situation differently.

Ya its against the law to have sex with them but if they are representing themselves as legal, how is a guy to know??
especially if eveyrone is drinking

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i can answer all your questions chy, and give links. but since you ask someone else directly, I'll leave it to them.

As for vinnie jones, i thought i'd like him too. instead he drives me nutz. a five star control freak and constant backstabbing potstirrer.

As if he didnt think all heck would break lose when he gave Sov that extra egg at breakfast. Everyone was freaking out at her smiles at the table.

Dane especially is starting to melt down IMHO.

I'm soooooo over Steph. I'm glad her face is melting. such a shallow vain woman LOL

i am at a point where i dont have a favourite to win anymore. However, i think its between ivana and Vinnie since before they went into the house. I think it was basically promised to them as leverage to get them in. Part of the contract to be guaranteed to the end at least

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
stephen baldwin up eating at aroun 430am. I still say he is singlehandedly responsible for the missing food that someone Supposedly has eaten.

Milk is rationed. Almost everything is by permission from vinnie only. And there we see SB happily eating.

LOL

and thats why I used to like SB from the Celebrity mole. He was the best at sabotage and lying

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It looks like somebody has been doing some campaigning before nominations. Notice how every single person used not being a "team player" as a reason for nominating someone? Mostly in regards to Sov but others as well.

I used to like Stephen in other reality shows, but then he turned into a preacher.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chy, Vinnie Jones was a professional footballer in the 80s and was just vicious on the field. He tackled someone so hard they broke their leg and couldn't compete for years (possibly ever); he grabbed another players testicles; he bit a journalist's ear. Imo he's basically a thug who happened to be good at football. Somehow he seems to have successfully managed to rehabilitate his image because he starred in a few cult films, but I don't know why people have such short memories. Ooo, found a link to one of his more recent offenses:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/vinnie-jones-admits-air-rage-assault-576444.html

Jordan started off as a Page 3 model (topless in a tabloid newspaper), got pretty big and well known through that, dating footballers and celebs (hence Dane, as he was in a boy band). She was on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here with Peter Andre (another singer) and they fell in love, got married, had babies and did a reality show together a bit like Jon and Kate plus 8. There was an acrimonious divorce early last year, and some time last year she started dating Alex.

Alex thinks he's as famous as MJ because the UK papers have had story after story on Jordan and now of course she's always pictured with him.

And yep, there is meant to be bad blood and fights between Dane and Alex because of their relationships with Jordan. I don't know how real that is and how much it's just them wanting more press.

Sun, the dna test on Sisqo appeared to be court ordered, but as it was from another country maybe he can just ignore it unless he wants to go to that country. I agree sometimes groupies (and she says she was a groupie) make themselves out to be older but he seems to have been a bit of an idiot over it all since, rather than either proving it wasn't him or paying child support. That's all just what I read the other day, though, might not be true!

Both Alex and Stephen seem to eat a lot when no one's looking, although from Vinnie's nomination reason it seems like he's aware. Not sure why he doesn't make more of a thing about it to the others rather than continually getting onto Sov about a slice of corned beef.

If anyone wants to watch it live, remember tomorrow's shows are on at odd times:

8-9pm Highlights
10.20-10.50pm Eviction show
yep, 1hr20m after the end of the highlights show
10.45-11.50pm BBBM

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's interesting info about Vinnie. Thanks, Kitt.

This sure makes Heidi statement true. She said something like "I am always attracted to the wrong kind of men". I think she was referring to the abuse she has gotten from men... like her beatings from Tom Sizemore (he actually went to prison for it). On the after shows I have seen her on, she is still going on and on about how much she loves Vinnie and what a sexy manly man he is. I hope someone filled her in on what a violent past he has.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Vinnie Jones has been in quite a bit more than "a few cult films". He tends to play villains and doesn't usually play a lead roll but he's been in like 40-50 films and guest roles in a lot of TV shows, some of them quite mainstream. He was a villain in the 3rd X-Men movie, was in "Gone in 60 Seconds", I just saw him in a new episode of "Chuck". He seems to have parlayed his thug image into a slew of thug and villain roles in film and TV.

I think it helps that he's a good caucasian villain with an accent as these days filmmakers don't tend to use minorities in villain roles like they used to.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DS is reporting a nasty twist for tonight.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
"Immediately after one contestant's forthcoming eviction, the remaining housemates will be summoned to the Diary Room and asked to give their nominations for the next eviction, The Mirror reports.

Each will reportedly be given 30 seconds to make their decision and the two celebrities with the most nominations will face the public vote this Friday."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/...

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt, for that link.
"Jones's record of bad behaviour on and off the pitch is legendary." This line alone is what I was looking for. I thought he was just rough and thuggish when it was called for ......Now i don't feel guilty for not liking him when lots of viewers seem to still be under his spell.

Sunshyne, I didn't even know you were here! :-) I asked Kitt since she's been providing info quite nicely. But go for it if you have answers. I'm totally unfamiliar to gossips on the other side of the water. I could barely keep up with them here! I had to learn about Ivana's recent divorce from this show.

BTW, I would really hate it if Vinnie & Ivana were promised to go to the end. They are not being touched as it is. I do not understand why the rest of the HMs don't nom with strategy. I also don't get why they could talk about noms, like plotting together. At this rate, the young ones will be gone one by one, and Vinnie will end up winning.

I'm still unclear about Dane. I thought I heard him say he has boyfriends, doesn't go for girls. I think Nic revealed this to Steph at some point, right? So, is Dane gay or not? Not that it would make any difference. ...

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
One more Q, is Nancy Lam really George's mom?
George from LB.

ETA: Thanks to Naja's DS ink. That place is going to make my head explode though!

Just noticed something. Vin & Steph are so certain about the nom of Sov, they dint even bother to get their own hands dirty!?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hi Chy, I keep forgetting to say "you're welcome" from your thank you for the uploads. My pleasure :-)

I wish I knew the answers about you questions concerning their sexuality. I am still confused myself. I mean about them, not me...LOL!