TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 16, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

It makes sense that it would be an hour long eviction show, what with the two evictions, but I'm still seeing it listed as only half hour, 2.35-3.05pm But anyway, I will start spoiling with the first eviction tonight, either 2.35pm or maybe in the first hour (1-2pm) if they do the first eviction then. So beware of anything after 1pm, if you don't want to be spoiled!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're right Kitt...It's 30 minutes. I misread.

ETA: I bet they do announce the first eviction at the end of the first show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stephanie and Alex were snoring again last night, keeping Sov up again. I don't think she's slept more than an hour or so since she's been in the house, if she goes she'll probably be happy at this point.

TWITTER SPOILERS for Friday daytime:

06:49 Vinnie and Steph get laid into the other HMs at their early morning #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

06:52 With eviction coming up tonight Vinnie tells Steph that if he was BB he would get rid of all 3 and bring in 2 new faces #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

08:03 Vinnie and Steph talk about how little corned beef is left for lunch and dinner #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

08:32 - Dane and Vinnie are saying there needs to be a house meeting because "the standards in the house have dropped" #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

08:34 - Katia is now awake and has just gone and climbed into Jonas' bed for a cuddle #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

09:16 - Ivana, Stephanie and Dane are bitching about Sov in the kitchen. They say she acts like a brat sometimes #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

10:08 - Dane is teasing Katia about waking up with Jonas. "I just needed a hug" she replies #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:12 - Jonas jokes with Katia that he needed a hug this morning too but he was going to ask Vinnie first. #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:41 - Sisqo reveals how he would never go on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' because he would never eat bugs! #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:52 - The housemates are threatening to boycott the live show tonight if Big Brother doesn't provide them with a better hoover #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

11:45 - Stephen is comforting Stephanie after she reveals she was shot in the bum with an air rifle when she was younger #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

11:53 Stephen is hammering nails into a piece of wood using a large silver spoon from the kitchen....it isn't clear why he's doing it #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12.08 Is Vinnie missing the kitchen? Whilst Dane prepare lunch Mr Jones quizzes the singer on his weekend menu plans #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:21 - The housemates are all having an emergency meeting about the food situation #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:24 - Vinnie has a bit of a pop at Sov about her eating habits who defends herself by saying she isn't as bad as he says #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:33 Meeting over! The housemates have agreed to divide the food 12 ways. Dane has a pop at Sov who walks out before they've finished #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:36 - In the garden Sov tells Katia how she was singled out and people are much worse with the food than her #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:50 - The housemates have now been provided with a more powerful hoover by Big Brother and Alex is going to town on the carpet #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

13:09 - Sisqo says the house is becoming like lord of the flies and that everybody is looking out for themselves first #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

13:23 - Stephen is teaching Sov how to hoover, it is a little patronising! #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

13:40 - Sov tells Sisqo she feels invisible in the house sometimes and that nobody ever listens to her. #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

15:12 - Most of the housemates are sleeping in the bedroom. Will Big Brother be mean and wake them up with the dreaded clown noise? #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

15:28 - Vinnie and Heidi are speculating about tonight's eviction. Vinnie thinks Katia and Sov might both go tonight. #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

16:20 Sisqo says that is he hears the word 'ration' one more time he's going to gouge his eyes out #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

16:30 Things are heating up in the kitchen. Vinnie and Dane are arguing over what to do with the potatoes! #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

17:42 The nominated HMs' suitcases will be delivered to the house shortly. Time for some to start packing! #CBB7 31 minutes ago from web

18:05 Sov thinks Heidi will leave because all she talks about is birds #CBB7 6 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SPOILERS FROM NOW ON

They're starting what is usually the highlights from yesterday part of the show with highlights of the week. Odd.

OK, now they're back to normal stuff.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live feed twitter says that Katia is on the couch with her coat on - guess she knows she's going.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Why oh why does Stephen get so much camera time? Or does it just seem that way to me? :-)
Sisqo just makes me laugh everytime he talks!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He gets loads of air time! It doesn't help that all his stories take so long that when he's on screen he's there for a 10 minute spot.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Alex, he seems pretty impressionable. I think Katie's just told him what to think since he's been with her, and now he's being pummeled by Stephen. At least Vinnie and Dane have been giving him good advice.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I still like Vinnie. Sure he was hard on the caregivers, but he also seems to be the only person who doesn't go along with Reverend Stephen and always drops in little jabs at Stephen when he goes off on a rant about something.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
EVICTION ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING UP

Davina is talking to the house! She says "first person" giving away that there's probably more than one.

First evictee is

Katia!

with 44.66% of the vote.

In the house no one looked that shocked or bothered. The crowd is mostly boos but also some cheers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
interview...

Davina tells her noms were from Nicola, Dane and Stephanie. She's surprised about Nicola but not the others. Dav mentions that she had a boyfriend going in the house, shows clips of her and Jonas. How does it make her feel? Says she doesn't take it seriously, she liked him but not sure how he felt as flirtatious and gets what he wants normally. Thought his comments might be corny. Her feelings were mixed. Realised the kissing at the beginning was wrong.

Dav showing her tabloid headlines. Asks if she thought about what the other hms thought. Didn't before hand but heard what others said and realised she'd be up for eviction. Dav says should have thought about public too.

Dav asks about Sov: lovely but temper.
Who most difficult to live with: Stephanie, didn't like how she looked at her, patronising.
Will she be seen as more than someone's ex? Doesn't think so.

Dav says she should learn something, it will be good for her. Ouch.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Katia is either really good at not appearing to be bothered... like it's always been how she handles things, or - she really doesn't think that much about anything and really isn't bothered. I bet she grows up real fast after this show, though!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SECOND EVICTION

People weren't in their chairs, so I don't think they were expecting it.

Second evictee is

Heidi!

with 28.6% of the vote.

She was already going for her coat. Hugs all round.

Crowd boos and cheers.

That leaves 26.74% for Sov, pretty close.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, she doesn't seem phased. I think she's had a life of being deserted though, so perhaps it's her way of not letting things get to her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview...

Tells her she had five noms, because she was lazy. Agrees she was more than lazy, Vinnie was like her nursemaid. Dav said she had a slow start, but when she started talking it was brilliant. Clips of her saying outlandish things. Asks if she always speaks her mind? She says she should never talk, gets her in trouble.

Dav said hms still loved her, H says everyone so nice. Never worried about offending them, they can take it. Dav says she warmed up as time went on. Says she gets ahead of herself often.

Vinnie: loves Vinnie, all man, has a heart, everything a woman wants.
Stephen: a dork but still like him. Jonas is way more annoying. Alex very annoying. Sisqo grates on your nerves, especially tonight with the tension.
Ivana: was upset that Sov left for her but ok when realised that didn't happen.
Stephanie: cool but has issues.
Sov: good little girl. She was trying to nominate those that other weren't so they were safe, so mentioned the teeth.

BB experience: cool thing, glad she did it and she was lucky enough to participate. Wants Vinnie to win.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Monday is ANOTHER EVICTION!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Heidi gave a great interview. Her explanation of her nominations made me feel a lot better about her!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too. I was never sure if she liked Sov or not, seems like she did, although she wasn't shy in criticising her to Vinnie.

I'm feeling sorry for Katia. She's right, Jonas was very pushy at the beginning. Of course she could have said no but I don't see why they're painting her about to be the villain.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For those who didn't watch it live, I have Eviction Night part 1 up. Part 2 will be there soon.

http://www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to see Heidi go because I was waiting for her to tell Stephen off. As much as she says she likes him, at some point he would start on her about her "godless" life and she would have exploded.

At least now we have the opportunity to see Sov lose it when she is nominated again.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree Mama - imagine a task where their sleep is very limited and Heidi is stuck listening to Stephen ramble on about angels and people named Stephen in the Bible and she would let him have it!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Katia was very confusing to listen to on Big Mouth, but no matter what she says, they weren't going to cut her a break.

Chy

07-19-2003

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much to you, Naja!
Please don't take anything off yet. I'm catching up ... Well, I'm only at the 6th day plus the Eviction one.

I'm not surprised about Kat & H being kicked off.
Every one talk so much about Kat being a non-celeb, it was a given.
Heidie leaving is really too bad. But I have thought about how they might want to pick off the Americans first.

I dint get to when Ivana got on yet. Was she immune from this eviction??
After her and Stephen it'd be hard for me to vote anyone else off.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Sov and Sisqo in bed together whispering on the live feeds. Sov can't sleep cuz of the snoring. Sisqo told her that he was going to try to bring her to the light side before she took him to the dark side! They are really funny!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Chy, Ivana was immune from this eviction - couldn't be nominated and couldn't nominate. I think Heidi went because she was asleep for most of the first week, if it wasn't for that I think Sov would definitely have gone.

I hope Sov is bouyed by surviving the eviction and is a bit brighter and less sulky. I read earlier (though I can't find it again now) that Vinnie is already plotting to get her out next time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Noms are over!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
copied from the BB site:

"Following the nominations and their deliberations
Nicola and Sov are the two housemates who received the most votes and will now face the public vote."