TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like Katia is sticking to her decision so far. The live feeds are showing her sleeping in bed alone for the first time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Chuck 3x02 right now, and who do I see as one of the villains but Vinnie Jones. Very cool.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I've seen a bunch of the movies he's been in, but before CBB I had no idea who he was. Just a generic British accented villain. He plays pretty much the same in Chuck, but it was strange seeing him on the show tonight while I'm watching him on the feed.

Especially strange seeing a CBB guest actually appearing in something new and current and NOT a reality show. I don't think that has ever happened before. In that respect he;s probably the biggest celebrity they've had. He's STILL working, and in US TV and movies.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
heidi is on the rehab show currently, steph is on corrie street and vinnie is about to have his own tv spy series...it is in production.

Sov has an album on the way out, i think both her and Jonas are booked immediately to do tours.

Could this be the most successful and working group of celebrities ever??

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am reading the latest tweets and it all sounds so funny!

BB has decorated the house like a retirement home, and everybody has to eat their lunch as a liquefied smoothie...LOL

Sandra

07-05-2004

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I'm not being mean. Do you think a Doctor can help Heidi? I really feel sad watching her. Someone really did a bad job!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Do you mean her mouth, Sandra? If so, I know exactly what you mean... it is sad to see. Heidi wore a little make up on the feeds last night and although she still did nothing with her hair and wore baggy clothes, she looked so much nicer. I hope she can find someone to help fix her mouth too.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Hi Sara,
Yes that is what I mean. I feel so sorry for her. I bet she really has low self esteem. Thanks for not taking what I said the wrong way. Yes, her mouth is so sad. I think the color of her skin too?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBLB have confirmed there is a DOUBLE EVICTION on Friday, getting rid of TWO of Katia, Sov and Heidi.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Vinnie was great on Chuck. I must admit to liking him a little bit, although I'm wary of him because of before.

I like most of them really except Heidi, who seems negative about everyone. I don't think the house is the right place for her right now.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I can't believe a double eviction! I would bet on Katia and Heidi then. Bookies have Sov at only around 6% to leave.

Heidi definitely looks better with some makeup (to help her skin tone) but she keeps talking about the "medicine" she takes and I wonder if that is something that helps her deal with the drug addiction. That type of medication can wreak havoc on your body.
I agree that the house is not the right place for her now. Even when she perked up and said she wanted to stay, she still didn't seem very positive.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TWITTER SPOILKERS for Monday daytime in the BB house:

9:01am Housemates wake up to Help The Aged - Pulp #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:02am The Housemates have discovered that Big Brother has turned the House into an Old People's Home #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:23am Big Brother has asked Housemates to turn on the Wireless and listen to Big Brother's instructions! #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:25am Stephanie and Ivana have become 'carers' in the OAP Home #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:28am Big Brother has opened the Storeroom. Housemates go to collect their granny outfits! #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:44am Vinnie is reading the rules: "Only the carers do not have to eat liquidised food"...! #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

09:48am Vinnie is reading the rules: "Residents must be tucked into bed by their carers" #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

10:06am Sisqo tried breaking out some moves, but hurt his back as he's now an old codger #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:37am Residents are listening to the one and only Mr. Motivator(!) and having an OAP Work Out! #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:57am Stephanie and Ivana are in the Kitchen, preparing a lovely liquidised lunch for the residents! #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

11:52am Housemates are pondering if soggy cornflakes constitutes as liquidised food, and if it is part of BB's rules #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

12:10pm Lunch today will be corned beef sandwiches (liquidised) #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:34pm Housemates are poised at their Countdown desk, preparing to beat last years champion live! Watch LIVE on Streaming over on E4! #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

13:40pm The Big Brother House is now live-linked with Countdown! #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

lots of posts about what happened when they were live linked to Countdown (a game show about words and numbers), pretty exciting if you like that sort of thing!

13:58pm And that's the game over... the HMs say goodbye to the countdown studio #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

14:00pm Stephanie and Ivana have headed straight back to the kitchen to prepare liquidised lunches for their OAP Housemates #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

14:22 Ivana adds more lettuce to the corned beef pulp...mmm, appetising! #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

14:46pm The Housemates are all bickering and diebating the clarity of the Task Rules; especially on the sogginess of food! #CBB7 about 4 hours ago from web

16:07 Housemates have just found out about nominations! #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

16:38 SOV is talking to Katia about evictions and wonders why she has been nominated...#CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

16:41 Katia thinks the reason she is up is for her bed-hopping antics #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

16:42 SOV thinks part of the reason she and Katia are up is because they are the two youngest in the house #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

17:38 Heidi said she didn't think for a million years that SOV would be up for eviction #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

17:40 Housemates are talking about their reasons for nominations #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web (are they allowed to do this??)

18:07 Stephanie and Ivana are having a dispute about whether to put water in with the crisps when they are liquidising them #CBB7 18 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree, it will be Katia and Heidi. I think there should have been four or five up if two are leaving, it doesn't seem fair for two out of three to go, it gives too much power to the housemates.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
NOMINATIONS SPOILER - I found these very surprising and thought you guys might want to see it too.

Who voted for who, and why?

We all know Sov, Katia and Heidi are up for eviction. But who nominated who? Read on to find out!

Nicola nominated Sisqo because she finds him patronizing and struggles to make conversation with him. She thinks that he likes to talk about himself quite a bit. Her second nomination is for Katia because she doesn’t think she does much around the house and may be caught up in the moment with Jonas.

Sov nominated Heidi because she doesn’t make an effort and Sov wonders why she came in if she knew she was going to laze around. She nominated Alex because he doesn’t speak to her and spends his time lifting weights.

Katia nominated Nicola as she feels she acts a lot dumber than she actually is. She didn’t like it when Nicola kept singing puppy love about her and Jonas. She nominated Stephanie because when she is around she doesn’t feel she can talk about stupid things. She thinks she is a “fuss pot”.

Heidi nominated Sov because she thinks her teeth are “like a vampires”. She also thinks that Sov and some of the younger housemates are like annoying stupid little kids saying “Teach that kid some manners”. She nominated Stephanie as she feels she is obnoxious and always passing judgment on others.

Stephanie nominated Jonas because of his “anal” humour. She thinks he has “too much interest in what he calls farting and shitting”. She nominated Katia. She calls her “a beautiful orchid with no roots of her own”. Thinks the house would get more sleep if she went as Jonas and Katia would no longer disrupt them by sleeping in same bed.

Sisqo nominated Heidi as he thinks “she has tapped out of the competition”. He also nominated Dane as “he doesn’t add too much to the competition” and that his personality is “a little too neutral”.

Jonas nominated Heidi because she is not doing anything. He thinks she is “a weak link” saying that future tasks will be compromised if she stays. He nominated Sisqó because he is tired of him being a showoff and name dropping.

Dane nominated Katia as he doesn’t feel she gets involved. He says “She is in her own world and doesn’t make an effort” adding “She is used to being around older people so age gap is not an excuse”. He nominated Stephen because he niggles him and although he admires the strength of his faith he feels that he pushes his faith on people too much.

Alex nominated Heidi as he wants to have fun and she has warned that she is a and her gremlins will come out. He nominated Sov as “she seems unhappy”.

Vinnie nominated Heidi as he has been waiting on her, although he admits that there is “psychology to my madness” as he does this so that he can control what she has from the fridge other wise “If she wants to take something from the fridge the she will take it”. He also nominated Stephen as the house is not big enough to hide from him.

Stephen nominated Sov. He doesn’t think she lends a helping hand around the house. He thinks she is the less giving than most of the others. He nominated Jonas as he hasn’t seem to done anything except build a snowman. He has no awareness for fellow housemates.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that! Quite a wide spread then...

5 votes: Heidi
3 votes: Katia, Sov
2 votes: Jonas, Sisqo, Stephanie, Stephen
1 vote: Alex, Dane, Nicola
0 votes: Vinnie

I agree with Katia about Nicola. I wish they'd had the people with 2 votes up as well.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- Countdown is a UK television institution- it actually was the very first program shown on Channel 4 (BB's network) when the network first went on the air in 1982:

http://ukgameshows.com/ukgs/Countdown

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny how even though they've been with each other over a week, some of them don't seem to know each other's names. Heidi called Sov something like Suave and Sisqo called Dane "Dean."

It's great that they're showing us the full nominations, I was so annoyed last year when they didn't even tell us how some people voted, we had to work it out from the final numbers, let alone gave us reasons.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
they probably didn't show them last year because they were boring. This year they have started right off relatively interesting and somewhat honest at least.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, some of them were quite illuminating, I hadn't caught onto the Katia not getting involved thing before. It seems a bit like it's young vs old, much like a lot of regular BBs.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around Heidi calling Stephanie "obnoxious" - I wonder if that's a typo and she meant Stephen... he's really the only one I would consider obnoxious! And Vinnie is right; the house is not big enough to hide from Stephen!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
PS - I really don't like Stephen; could you guess that?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's no typo...She really went off about Stephanie during the noms.

I have today's daily show up that shows the complete noms.

http://www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja - I haven't seen the show yet, so I'm glad that you let me know it's up. I really hate being a day behind, so I appreciate your posting these so much!

Also, it doesn't take much for me to vent about Stephen. I tried really hard to just accept him on this show, but I'm faultering!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sara, I usually post the shows on my page between 90 minutes and two hours after they end in in real time. I just thought I would mention that :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Again, thanks Naja - I never check for it that early... I usually wait until the next day! But I get so confused because I can't keep straight in my pea brain what happened on the show from the day before, between what I've read for the current day, and what I've seen on the live feeds! This will help me so much.