TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 08, 2010 users admin

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
The harshest punishment BB USA did was when they put Danielle Reyes in solitary confinement for 24 hours. (Well, just under 24 hours, actually)

Slop. Water. Her bible. No talking. A kitty-litter potty thingy. No bed. No chair. The lights on the entire time.

Whew. That was a rough night.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was particularly awful for her. At least these two had each other for company.

I've thought of an option for if people are split on the spoiler/non spoiler question.

C) we make two threads (presuming the mods don't mind).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the "spoilers".

For one thing, since there is no US broadcast, and people have various ways of obtaining the highlights shows, somebody is always going to be spoiled.

It's not that difficult to just skim or skip over the twitter posts if you are that much against minor spoilers.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I love reading everything that happens. I don't know where to find some of the info. Things like twitter, I just forget to check. To me, Kitt is performing a service for lazy people like me and I appreciate it.

Just a note at the top of the post TWITTER or SPOILER so anyone could just skip that post would do it. Right?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
P.S. Who is Katie Price? I have picked up the story that one used to date her and one dates her now, but I don't know which is which and why would the old boyfriend care if she's dating someone else? And who is she?

I still like Stephanie and Heidi. I also think I will like the little blonde one and the tomboyish one. Of the men, I like Sisqo and Vinnie and dislike Stephen more every time he speaks. The others all seem to blend into one unknowable person.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Katie Price is an extremely famous page 3 model who is in the media there ALL the time. She's done I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here twice, married and gone out with various famous people in the UK, and is in the papers pretty much daily. She also calls herself Jordan. Seems to be disliked quite a bit over there, and is well known for manipulating the press, which explains Alex's favorite buzzword.

I don't know anything about Alex or Dane being involved with her, other than the fact that she quit the latest IACGMOOH after lasting a week, and broke up with Alex live on the show the day after she got out. This was a couple months ago.
While she was on the show, she was voted by the public to do every single daily trial, which had her eating and dealing with all kinds of insects and reptiles, swimming in gunk, etc.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The only thing I can add to Flagg's post is that Jordan dated Dane years ago.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I would like to weigh in for either keeping the thread the way it is and labeling the posts as spoilers or having 2 separate threads.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Katie Price has become kind of like the Kate Gosselin of the UK. She met Peter Andre, a singer, on her first I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, fell in love, got married, and then were on a reality show that followed their lives, a bit like Jon and Kate Plus 8 (only they just had three). I think the show was on for four years or more.

Then there was a rather acrimonious split up, with people being either on Team Andre or Team Katie (hence George's sign on BBLB the other day).

As Flagg said she is all about manipiulating the press for publicity and money, in fact she's a very good business woman in that way. Alex is her current boyfriend (they got back together after the second IACGMOOH) and equally if not more manipulative of the press.

I don't really know who Dane is except an old beau of hers. The rumour has been he is in a big feud with Alex but I don't know how true that is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OK, I will be more careful to label the twitter post TWITTER SPOILERS in future, sorry about that. Talking of which here are some highlights from their day today:

07:44 Vinnie is enjoying his breakfast with a glass of orange juice... in a champagne flute #CBB7 about 11 hours ago from web

07:59 Vinnie has some shut eye upon the red chesterfield sofa #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

8:37am It's morning in the house and the bedrooms filled are with the sound of snoring housemates..Vinnie sits alone on the sofa #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

9:11am Vinnie is really spoiling his housemates..he has laid the table ready for breakfast #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

9:15am Breakfast in bed? Vinnie is offering breakfast in bed to the housemates #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

9:34am Katia gets out of Jonas's bed and walks across the bedroom..Nicola mocks her by saying 'walk of shame' #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

9:46am HMs are getting dressed for the day and making beds. Katia looks a little bewildered this morning #CBB7 about 9 hours ago from web

9:57am Stephen had ketchup on his toast this morning #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:02am Alex - Jonas and Katia could be the next Katie and Peter! #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

10:31am Jonas and Katia are in the garden...Jonas is saying the bed sharing was 'innocent' #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

11:54am Stephen is planning on fasting tomorrow. Nicola is pleased as there will be more food #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

12:50pm The football that Jonas is playing with is made partly with his mankini...is he not planning on wearing it today then? #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:00pm Nicola -I don't read the papers but I read the headlines and look at the pictures #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:11pm Who new Vinnie was a twitcher? He's seen 7 different types of birds in the BB garden #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

This next section are spoilers about tonight's show, it was revealed on BBLB too:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
1:25pm Housemates have been told that there will be no eviction tonight #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:25pm HMs Are told what they will be doing this evening...A variety show! To entertain the nation #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:34pm Katia , Jonas and Nicola will be performing a can can and rehearsals are all ready under way! #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:35pm Sisqo will be performing a magic routine with Sov as his glamorous assistant #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:36pm Vinnie will be a ventriloquist with Stephen as his dummy #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

1:40pm Alex and Dane will be performing 'Especially for you' by Kylie and Jason. about 5 hours ago from web

1:41pm Stephanie will be performing a stand up routine. #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

2:45pm Breaking news!! New housemate entering the house TONIGHT #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

After this there are a lot of posts about them practicing.

5:10pm could Katia be losing interest in Jonas? She doesn't seem to find him as funny this evening #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

5:33pm Sov, Katia and Jonas are practicing their BB voice in the living room #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

5:50pm Stephen decides to help with dinner, getting very confused as to how to heat tortillas #CBB7 29 minutes ago from web

6:07pm quorn chicken fajitas for dinner tonight for the HMs...prepared by Daddy Vinnie #CBB7 12 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
By the way, I am going to spoil tonight's show - just the "special" part of it as it happens. I think it's a regular highlights show, then after the half hour break the entertainment and special part of it will happen. (Or maybe the entertainment will start in the first hour..?)

Whichever, you have been warned the next few posts from me will be SPOILERS for those not watching live.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina is on! And it's not snowing!

Later guests are going to be performing and will be joined by a special act, a new housemate!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In the pre-show tweets, Sov is saying she isn't going to wear her costume for the performance, I think it's very tight or revealing or both??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB: Stephen, are you willing to wear your mankini?
Stephen: No.
BB: Big Brother went to a great deal of trouble to provide you with a wide range of colours.

Love whoever that BB voice is.

I'm feeling sorry for Sisqo, he's so worried about his mankini!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-).

The girls are scoring the Hunk Off. Vinnie is hosting. First off is evening wear. They each have a gift to give a female hm of their choice. Sisqo goes for the casual look.

Now it's swimwear. Stephen and Dane have shorts and tank top. Sisqo, Jonas and Alex are wearing mankinis. It's a little scary. Sisqo really does not fit in his, he's had to aid tissues to the top of the front to keep himself covered!!!!

Stephanie says "Sisqo has got the most fabulous bottom!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Final part of the Hunk Off is a talent contest.

Stephen's talent is an original poem. (Vinnie fakes snoring.)

Dane's talent is a 10 second massage of each of them!

Jonas's talent is kissing on the cheek?!?

Sisqo's talent is singing a bit of a song, don't know if it's new or one of his hits.

Alex's talent is doing the splits between two chairs.

I think Sisqo should win hands down! The others were all rubbish!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The entertainment and special event are back after the break, around 2.35pm board time.

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord, Ivana is here

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show SPOILERS ahead:

New housemate is:

IVANA TRUMP! Socialite, business woman, ex-wife of one of the richest men in America. Was an Olympic skier. Motto: "don't get mad, get everything!" Last hubby was 24. Big business empire, world record sales on the shopping channel.

Crowd seems a bit boo-ey already. Davina asks what she's expecting, she wants the experience and hopes to make a book out of it! Luxury item is a gym ball. She says she's high maintenance.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I was thinking how happy they all were with each other (except Heidi-Stephen), I don't know how Ivana will fit in.

I just went back to look at the twitters, they were twittering there live about the performance to come, when the tv show is airing on a 10-15 minute delay but meant to be live! Then a post says they are experiencing technical difficulties and no more tweets!! Someone forgot to tell the twitter guy to maintain the "live show" illusion!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo Jonas is kissing Katia when they were in bed together. She's not responding but not stopping him.

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Innocent Flirting?????

I tell ya, Ivana has spent quite a bit of Donalds moey on face work and botox

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're watching the talent show. Vinnie and Stephen were on, now it's Alex and Dane doing Kylie and Jason.

Now Sisqo is doing a magic act with Sovereign, dressed in her outfit but with jeans underneath. He's put Sov in the magic box and I bet I know who's going to come out.

Yep, it's Ivana. Good entrance, BB!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They all seem a bit underwhelmed..! And Sov hasn't returned, they seem more interested in that.

Show over!