TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 06, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 06, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants a blow by blow of the tasks, keep refreshing:
http://twitter.com/officialbblive

They've posted an update a couple of times and then deleted it, as if the guy who posts them got excited and revealed something the producers wanted kept secret for the show.

Right not Sov and Jonas have to scrub some guy's body (don't know if he's a real guy, I think it's a naked but anatomically correct dummy) with a toothbrush to find something written on him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am only watching the tv shows, not the feeds, and so far I love Stephanie. In a million years I would have never thought someone like her would be on this show like this. Her paycheck had to have been a huge one. I'll have to look it up.

Oh, I asked Jimmer to make us a cast picture for up top.

And don't forget I am uploading all the TV in shows in WMV to megaupload. (Including BBLB and BBBM, but not the feeds). I am all caught up for everything that has aired so far. New shows are added to the top of the list.

http://www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Stephen is really getting on my nerves. I hope they get rid of him first. He brings self righteousness to a whole new level. Almost all of my friends are Christians and none of them try to push it in others' faces the way he does. It's calling wearing one's religion and is usually the sign that the person is trying to convince himself rather than the other person. If he were secure in his faith he wouldn't have to talk about it all the time.

During Apprentice he was just as bad as everyone else but always hid behind his religion after the fact. I think it's all an act. I also think he was one of Heidi's clients. I know one of his brothers admitted to using her services.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm still a bit behind, I've been watching the updates today but that's all... and the updates haven't exactly been thrilling.

When Stephen's not talking about religion or politics I don't mind him, unfortunately that's not often.

Naja, I am downloading some of your files right now, thanks! Magaupload is throwing up some ads that make my Norton Antivirus beep though, particularly when you click the final download button. Anyone who uses it probably wants to make sure their virus checker is running.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's really weird, Kitt. I have the newest Norton 2010, and nothing ever happens at megaupload. Never did with with any version I have ever used up to 2010. And megaupload is probably the most proven save place ever. There is nothing harmful there. (I mean as part of the website itself)

also, every upload that I put on that page, I do a test download before I post it to make sure the file didn't get damaged in the process.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OHH, I think I know what you are getting. Now they have a survey pop up when you click to download. I have all pop-ups blocked, so I don't notice it now. It's not something harmful.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Naja once again, thank you so much for sharing those uploads. I truly appreciate it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's just that one pop up that appears when you click download. Yesterday it was a page from India which Norton said had some malicious software running on it, and today it was one of those ones that pretend to be virus checkers, which also peeked Norton. But Norton stopped them so it was ok, but it might be a good thing to have a virus checker running just in case.

I'm just about up to date now, thanks to you! Just got to watch today's daily show.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
stephen baldwin hasnt done anything worthy since The Usual Suspects. Being a Born Again is his schtick. I find it disingenuous.

Almost all of my friends are Christians and none of them try to push it in others' faces the way he does.

because it is against what being a Christian is. You are never supposed to ram it down people's throats by lecturing and judging. Even witnessing is supposed to be done with some sense of dignity and decorum IMHO.

Stephen Baldwin showed his true colours when stephanie Beacham asked him point blank if he was a bornagain Christian and he got evasive, looked at the ground and said, Thats what the banner says- thats how they've cast me.

This screams that it is a part he is playing.

The hysterical laughing and enjoying himself as he gossips about the HGs behind their backs and busting a gut during Heidi's abortion comment makes it obvious he has a different view on christianity than many others.

Sorry, I dont think i would have laughed that hard when so many people at the table looked horrified.

just my opinion.

OH and the Bible's opinion - Matthew 6 verses 5-6

i've been watching show and daily feeds. Baldwin wont even pray unless there is a crowd. His lame dinner prayer was done with eyes wide open like he was doing a show for the cameras, the praying by the side of the bed coincides as someone is about to come thru or go out the door of the bedroom, like he's waiting for maximum effect.

NOTHING like Kaysar who would pray in private and NOT make a big fiasco "look at ME!" out of it.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and If anyone wants the mods to delete those posted links, maybe Email them.

I'm not sure how they would happen upon a request here in this thread.

OH and as of now the unpassworded channels are archiving the streams. This is great cause you can watch Little Brother as well as the Daily show AND feeds. Just a matter of finding the correct time for the country of the streamer

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the wonderful cast picture up top, Jimmer! :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's pretty spectacular! I hope the show lives up to the banner!! Thanks Jimmer!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching last night's show, the cackling clowns are hideous! I think I'd have to leave the room!

Overnight tweets that caught my eye (if they don't get a bit more thrilling I'll stop posting these!):

Vinnie is making a big batch of porridge and has already laid the table for when the other housemates eventually wake up for breakfast #CBB7 about 12 hours ago from web

Snow is falling but the house is completely still, even Vinnie seems to have fallen asleep in the snug. He must be cold? #CBB7 about 10 hours ago from web

Stephanie is in the bath, in her nightie, sunglasses removed, drinking a cup of tea. #CBB7 about 8 hours ago from web

BB gives HMs a laundry bag for their washing.....they can put 3 items in their bag....they will get washing back in 48hrs #CBB7 about 7 hours ago from web

Sov, Nicola, Katia and Jonas are building a snowman while Alex works out in the garden #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web

BB has opened the store room for 2 minutes for any towels to be changed. HMs are confused what to do, everyone thinks differently #CBB7 about 6 hours ago from web (I don't remember the special laundry treatment in previous CBBs)

HMs have named their snowman Bjork #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

Jonas is being given a secret task to try and win luxury sheets for Stephanie... #CBB7 about 5 hours ago from web

Nicola: My bum is a good shape but it wobbles #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

Jonas has admitted to HMs that he had been asked to secretly put salt in someones bed....he has FAILED the task. #CBB7 about 3 hours ago from web

Jonas:I have one rule, I don't back stab EVER #CBB7 about 2 hours ago from web

Sov has decided to take the cigarette out of the snowman mouth as not to encourage smoking #CBB7 about 1 hour ago from web

Fact of the Day: Sisqo can't eat Shellfish! #CBB7 42 minutes ago from web

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
snow

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
snowman

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
That is an adorable snowman (woman)!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
WOW! That banner is spectacular!

It just seems so strange to me to see snow in the BB yard. I've never really watched CBB before, just clips from when Shilpa Shety was there. I'm so used to them sunbathing and swimming that it's just surreal to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many tasks they had planned that they won't be able to do. This much snow is pretty rare where the BB house is.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm a day behind, so I'm watching yesterday's HL show and I agree with those who said Stephen is creepy. That half whisper he does when trying to drive home a point is just strange... some melodramatic acting coach taught him that and he needs to unlearn it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen today's episode, so this might have been on there, but I just read that Heidi Fleiss' brother died while on vacation in Hawaii at New Year - he was swept out to sea and drowned! Her boyfriend says she still went on the show because she felt being busy would help her. She'll miss his funeral.

I'm trying not to judge but if she was at all close to him I can't imagine how she's able to be in the house. She might have thought it would keep her busy but there seems like a lot of down time in the house and the last thing you need is time to dwell.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
anyone watching feeds. Jonas and Sov have the harshest punishment i've ever seen.

I kinda wish BBUS did something like this. the USA prima donnas would freak out and DOR before doing this .

I'm enjoying Sisqo more than I thought i would. he is very down to earth. Heidi is being shown saying some nice things and words of wisdom as well.

I wish Jonas had done the task. I dont thinkBB is happy with him as the Sand in Bed would have been a 'good tv moment'.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne4u, what was the punishment? And what was it for?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Jonas told everyone about the secret task to put salt/sand in someone's bed. I think that's maybe why BB is being so harsh. It's ok to fail a secret task, but don't go telling everyone!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But what is this punishment that's so harsh?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The punishment is that Jonas and Sov aren't allowed to sleep - they're in the task room I think. Correct me if I'm wrong because I just started watching but I read they were playing Basshunter music constantly... I thought they said something about the clowns laughing, too, but I'm not sure...