TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 03, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha! Check out the new diary room chair. It looks like a carnival ride.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a193424...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder what they have to be up to. I'm not sure I like the "nothing is what it seems" theme either. Sounds like it's going to be one long torture session for them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I like the new chair. Hopefully it will be able to lock them down and turn into an actual ride and cart them off somewhere else.

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
How many do you think are going to bolt this year?? I will bet that at least one from that list will.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Maris. From the sound of it, the paychecks are worth it this year. I sure hope they have a clause where they don't get paid if they bolt. If I have to guess, I would say one, just to meet the par.

My fav bolt ever was Leo Sayer and his underpants situation.

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Leo Sayer was great, There was no holding him back. That season had a number of folks leave the house. Wasn't that the year ken russel was in too? Loved that upstairs downstairs theme.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
btw, there is only one on the most recent list that I doubt (Kitt's latest blacked out list). I'll just say it's the one that's the daughter of someone even more famous. It just seems totally out of her character because she has always been secretive of her personal life. And plus, she is a bit boring. I guess we'll see in a few hours! :-)

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I dont know who that is daughter????

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I misread, Maris. Their names are so similar. I guess it is possible if it's his ex.

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yep its the ego thing. Her ego was as big as his.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One thing I know, I will never have that loving feeling toward any one of them that I had with Dirk Benedict in 2007. I loved when he got pissed at Jo for wanting half his scotch he won in the competition (it was one of those tiny bottles). Having been a bartender, I know it takes more than a couple swigs of scotch to enjoy your cigar, and I totally got why he was pissed.

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Dirk was my all time favorite. I loved that morning when they were woken up with man in the mirror, he was just a great guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgjSTOELrU

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
more of Dirks great humor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFyAX-OHNjM&NR=1

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
awww, thanks for the memories, Maris. He was so loveable :-) I saved every ep of that season. I may just have to go re-watch.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't see that season. My favourite season was the one with Mark from Take That, he was just so loveable. And the comedienne who was his friend in there, I really identified with her (except she was funny, skinny and a lesbian).

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt for letting me know this is starting. I'll try to see the live show since my computer balks at downloads.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There is one name in the spoiler box that I know and I could go the rest of my life and never see him or any of his family again. I'll watch and try very hard not to pay any attention to him even though he is the ultimate attention grabber.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
is everyone ready? there are sites out there already streaming and ready to go. I think the show starts at 1pm west coast time (plz check!)

i'm chomping at the bit wanting to know who is going into the house. there is only one rumored guess that i hope not to see. stephen baldwin is just too over used. plus he is always playing up to the cameras. nice guy but needless drama

Maris

03-28-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am ready!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Yep Sunshyne, that's the only one I've ever heard of and I could go the rest of my life never seeing him or his brothers again. They just grate on my nerves.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure if you didn't know or where just busy, MamaB!

I also have Baldwin overload. I just can't make Stephen out though, with his born again Christian thing but also still seeing to be as crass(?) as ever. Of all the Baldwin's at least he's the most intriguing.

I'm going to be SPOILING the launch show from 1pm - about half an hour's time. Just warning in case anyone wants to run away from the thread!

Maris

03-28-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
here is Davina, fire in the background. Love it

Maris

03-28-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Davina wearing a big furry furry jacket, looks just as cold there as it is here in NY

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's on!! She's tiny!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's been snowing today, Maris, doesn't look like it is any more though.