TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Since there were no pictures of the garden or bedroom, I went looking but could only find this little bit from a digital spy article:

Producers would not reveal how many beds or bedrooms are in the house and remained tight-lipped about the decor. They also refused to divulge details on the diary room and its iconic chair.

The pool and hot tub have been removed from the garden, with a den - complete with fake fireplace and sofas - taking its place. Producers also revealed that they are "building something quite big" in the garden at the request of one of the celebrity contestants.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good idea to remove the pool, no one's going to want to go in there in January. Wonder what the structure is. and odd that it's come at a request of one of the housemates. That doesn't seem fair, unless they all have something.

Naja, I'm watching the CBB special you posted - it's excellent quality! I can play it full size and it still looks perfect.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
thx Naja I used that site a lot since I seemed to miss a fair number of the shows.

OH and I read this in a prev post a while back Quote Once the show starts if anyone needs the address for the streaming site we can deal with it via private messages.

As long as the broadcaster is aware and has okay'd it. i was in two rooms that ended up changing passwords numerous times because watchers were just giving out the Password and site to anyone who asked.

Sorry to be a grump but I dont want to lose my streams this season.

Last year I ended up with a nonusuable password and since I never Chatted in the chat, No one or the broadcaster knew me. So needless to say, I never got the new one LOL

i had a backup tho. Hopefully it will be going for CBB.
}

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I gave up on that password site, finding the right person on chat was too difficult. The other streaming sites I used didn't have a password though, and were just word of mouth. Hopefully there'll be more of those for CBB as they don't have to commit to such a long run.

The young guy who I think was most people's back up last year is definitely hosting streaming for cbb, he already has his site ready to go. The old link clicks through to a new web address but still works.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Lastest gossip around the boards -
Davina was told she might be able to go in to the house to spend one night, but when she told her husband, he said no! Quote from Davina:
“Because I’m always talking about him ad infinitum in interviews and I always say too much and poor Matthew has to put up with a lot from me. And he said, it’s the one bit I don’t have to share, you sleeping, so I’d rather you didn’t. So I’m not going to. He’s dreamy, what can I say.”

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Current rumor is that Vinnie Jones is being offered one million dollars to appear on CBB (not sure why the article gave the fee in dollars - dramatic effect?) and he is seriously considering the offer.
Boy George has said that he will be involved in CBB in some way - most speculation is that he will be involved in a singing task.
Heidi Fleiss asked for a web cam in the house so she could keep an eye on her birds at home. (That's just strange that she would think they would grant that type of request).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Grrr can't bear Vinnie Jones! I can't think why they want him unless they are hoping for sparks to fly. I know they're meant to be making it particularly "hellish" this year, but I hope they let us see some normal non-shouting interaction too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It has something to do with Paul Gascoigne who is apparently definitely scheduled to go in. Per this article,
"Paul Gascoigne has reportedly had a series of meetings with a psychiatrist to ensure that he can cope with the pressure of appearing on the show. The former England player had his testicles famously grabbed by Vinnie Jones during a football match in 1988.

Producers hope that a reunion between the pair could be a ratings winner for the show."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief that is destined for trouble. Sometime around the mid 80s both were big football (soccer) stars. Vinnie was a vicious player, legendary for being carded for nasty tackles and in a game against Gascoigne's team he pulled Gazza's testicles, pretty much crippling him (temporarily). There was another big incident with another player whose name I can't remember, and his knee was hurt so badly he was out of football for months. Then Vinnie started to make money out of it, promoting his nasty play and got disciplinary action and his football career fizzled out. Then he got tough guy roles in movies. But I can never forgive him!

I don't know how much of a ratings winner would be, you have to be old like me to remember it all, and I don't know if the target audience know him except for the odd movie role.

And Gazza has had serious drug and alcohol problems (I mean he was in a bad way, think Lindsay Lohan bad), in fact I thought he was still in rehab, or was out only recently. I can't see him passing a (legitimate) psych test.

I don't want either of them in the house. Save me!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt, one of the articles I read said that Gazza was meeting with psychiatrists to make sure he could handle the pressure of the house. I wondered why that was important - thanks for explaining!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The streaming site I was referring to does not require any password. Its the same young guy that Kitt mentioned. I've used his site for a couple BB's now and it's pretty reliable and doesn't seem to get shut down like a lot of the others (justin.tv) tend to get shut down.

As for the show...wonderful, old 80s footballers and others I've never heard of.

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Flagg what is that site? I used to watch on demonoid but I think my memberhsip has lapsed.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kit is it DCB?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, dcb. Maris, I'll pm you with it. Christii, if you don't have the current link to his page and want it let me know, same for anyone else.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Kitt,
Could you please pm me, also? I saw the new remodeling of the house on Daily Mail online and it looks hot, ha, ha. I am really interested in following this BB, is there a site like Joker's that does the live feed updates?? Thanks!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Sun newspaper used to do live feed updates. If they do it for this they'll be advertised at this link:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/

Also Digital Spy has them, although not always as they happen:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/liveupdates/

This year though, I think they are only having a couple of hours of feeds during the day, and then we could see them from late night until early morning, when usually it's pretty boring. I'll find the schedule for this week in a minute.

About to pm you the link to the streaming site now, but he streams the shows, not the live feed.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
thanks Kit!! I dont have his newest, I dont think...the page says highlights to be shown Jan 3...but it should be more than highlights..right??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV times for the first couple of weeks. Times are UK times, which are 8 hours in front of board time (e.g. 1.20pm UK time is 5.20am board time and 9pm UK is 1pm board time).

Sun 03
9-10.20pm Celebrity Big Brother: The Launch
10.20-11.25pm Big Brother's Big Mouth (aka BBBM) (non-PG companion show with host Davina McCall)
11.25pm-6am(on Mon) Live Feed

Mon 04
1.40-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm Big Brother's Little Brother (aka BBLB) (PG companion show with George Lamb)
10-11.10pm Highlights (daily update show)
12.15am-6am(Tue) Live feed

Tue 05
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.10pm Highlights
12.15am-6am Live feed

Wed 06
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.10pm Highlights
12.05am-6am Live feed

Thu 07
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.10pm Highlights
12.10am-6am Live feed

Fri 08
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights and Live Show
10.35-11.05pm Live Show and probably first eviction or live task
11-12.10am(Sat) BBBM
12.10am-6am Live feed

Sat 09
1.25-2.20pm Live Feed
9-10pm Highlights
12.15am-6am Live feed

Sun 10
2.20-3.20pm Live Feed
3.20-4.25pm Weekend BBLB
4.25-5pm Live Feed
9-10pm Highlights
12.25am-6am Live feed

Mon 11
1.15-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
10-11.10pm Highlights
1.05am-6am Live Feeds

Tue 12
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.30pm BBLB
9-10.10pm Highlights
12.05am-6am Live Feeds

Wed 13
1.20-2.35pm Live Feed
6-6.25pm BBLB
8-9pm Highlights
12.10am-6am Live Feeds

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Christii. Yep, the first show will be everyone entering the house (presuming they're doing it how they've always done it). He usually but not always streams the companion shows too, but if he doesn't we have Naja's great downloads to rely on. And of course because it's streaming his shows aren't wonderful quality, but if you can't wait on eviction night, like me, well, beggars can't be choosers!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Heidi Fleiss and Ivana Trump are rumored to be HM's as well (per The Sun)- and I'd put money Gazza doesn't make it past day 3 or 4 before he has to get pulled out by the psych people (I watched a documentary about him and his problems- really a sad situation, his family isn't really speaking to him anymore)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
sorry, thats what I thought you guys were talking about. the shows, the streaming feeds and of course BBLB and Big Mouth.

it really made BBUK way more interesting than USA last season.

DCB was down a number of times during BBUK. He also had to move at one point if I recall.

I'm still holding out that my private room will be streaming. We all are sworn to secrecy so it doesnt get shut down like all the others were.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Live feeds almost all start at midnight. WTHeck! i preferred an 11pm start.

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Kitt thanks so much!!!!!

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Kitt thanks so much!!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now they're saying there's a "loveshack" that the celebs have to find. It looks a bit like a log cabin.

>>> Link to The Sun

They're also saying there will be 10 stars initially and two more will join during the series. These are the ten they say are definitely going in tomorrow (going to spoilerbox it because some might want to wait, but also it might not be correct):

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Vinnie Jones, 44 - footballer/actor
Nicola Tappenden, 27, - Page 3 girl
Alex Reid, 34 - ex of Jordan and cage fighter
Ekaterina Ivanova, 21: ex Ronnie Woods and Russian waitress
Stephen Baldwin, 43 - actor
Stephanie Beacham, 62 - actress
Jonas Altberg, aka Basshunter, 25 - musician (had Tourette's but has it under control as much as is possible)
Ivana Trump, 60 - ex of Donald Trump
Dane Bowers, 30 - pop singer and also an ex of Jordan
Heidi Fleiss, 44 - Hollywood Madam

There is someone they have been talking about missing from that list, and I can see why that person might be better as a late or limited time entry.