TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 29, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 29, 2009 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 14, 2009 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like the evil twists unless the housemates are horrible! If the housemates are nice it all seems so cruel!

Another name:
"The Rocket" Ronnie O'Sullivan - snooker player. If he's really on the show he misses the snooker Masters so I don't know if it's true or not.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 14, 2009 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That eye is creepy!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I follow Davina McCall's twitter, and just after lunch today I noticed a twitter from her saying she was stuck in snow in Kent (South East UK). She's been tweeting ever since, and nine hours later she still isn't home! She was coming home from a party and ended up having to sleep in her car. I felt so sorry for her.

Even being rich and famous can't get your car towed in 6inches of snow!

This is her and her driver, and they're still stranded. You can see a few pics of the snow in the previous pictures at the link:
http://twitpic.com/tzep8

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope they let him too, he's definitely the person I'm most interested in seeing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bad news :-( The court decided against letting Boy George be on the show :-(

Boy George has lost the opportunity to appear in the final series of Celebrity Big Brother after courts refused to change the terms of his probation, Sky News reports.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a192568/...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's such a shame. I know when the show starts I get into it whoever the contestants are, but I was really looking forward to seeing him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hope that list is not complete, as other than Boy George I haven't heard of any of them, and they don't sound very interesting.

Reality TV contestants are NOT celebrities and shouldn't be on CBB.

As for watching it, there are quite a few ways. My favorite is via usenet, all episodes and most feeds are eventually available on usenet, in much better quality than you could get anywhere else, except maybe via IRC. Download the episodes in good quality AVI's which are capped from the HD broadcasts, and watch them on an HDTV using my PS3.

There are also websites where you can watch it live where people are streaming it, but I won't post the address as I don't want it to get shut down.

Once the show starts if anyone needs the address for the streaming site we can deal with it via private messages.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, that's not the complete list, I think it was more speculation with a hint of insider info (from the newspaper, not me!).

Things I've read and think I'm remembering correctly:
. Finale is on Friday January 29th
. Only 10 celebs so that they could pay each more and get better celebs

Some new names:

Ekaterina Ivanova - recent ex of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, otherwise I don't know anything about her

Vinnie Jones - ex-footballer who played a really vicious game and I do not like him one bit. In various movies as a thug. Type casting. (I so hope he's not in the house.)

Russell Grant - flamboyant tv astrologer, used to be big news, now I guess is what they'd call B or C list.

Starts one week today!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another name:

Stephanie Beachum - famous actress in... just about everything

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I just love Stephanie Beacham, she was in The Dynasty spinoff, The Colby's and also TENKO.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last year for CBB I uploaded all the TV shows for everybody, and I am hoping to do it again, barring any internet problems.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
(((((Naja))))) that would be excellent!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes, Naja, because of your wonderful ability to upload those shows last year, I officially became a CBB addict and have since watched every season I could find :-) Athough my son, my friends, and my family thought I was completely nuts, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and I truly appreciate the work you put in to making the episodes available to us!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Naja, as always you are an angel to share these programs and movies with us! Personally, I appreciate it so much. Also this will be my first time watching CBB, thanks to you (and the fact that Stephanie Beacham might be on it.)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, you were an angel to do that for us last year!!! It would be awesome if you could do it again! ty!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No problem :-)

They aired a CBB preshow last night called "Your Top 20 Celebrity Big Brother Moments". The viewers voted at the website on their favorite past CBB moments.

I'm using megaupload this year because it's so much faster than zshare, and as always I am converting to WMV first to make the download smaller .

Like last year, I'm putting the links on my own page so they don't all get lost in the the shuffle of the archives up top.

www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

How to download from megaupload:

1. Enter the 4 character code in the upper right and click the "download file" button.
2. On the next page, wait for the 45 second countdown to end on the lower right, and then click the "regular download" button to start the download.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, that might be good for a laugh.

Russell Grant has turned down BB due to health reasons. Shame as he'd have been quite fun.

Ch4 have launched the website, and are promising pictures of the new house at midnight (12 board time). They have a few short articles up already.

They also have the revolving heads up - I don't know if they're random head shapes or if they're the real outlines of the celeb headshots. Either way, they don't give me much of a clue!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
of course midnight UK time isn't midnight boardtime... should have said 4pm for when the pics will be up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The house is flame/devil themed

CBB house

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, it looks more like a haunted house than a BB house from that picture. I like it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Speaking of BB time, Kitt....You would laugh. I am actually all set up here with one of the windows desktop gadgets that's a little clock with London time...LOL Now that's prepared :-)

Here's the online clock to save if anybody else likes to avoid the eviction spoilers.

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i1co6y54/n136/tt0/tw1/tm1

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're keen, Naja! And if anyone does want to be spoiled, I should be able to spoil most of the evictions on here, assuming there are some streaming sites available this year. I imagine as the show is only three weeks they might be on odd days of the week, so I will black box or somehow telegraph what's coming up if I do.

I'm dying to know who's going in the house but I'm beginning to think when it comes down to it I'm not really going to know any of them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And then I see someone I do recognise - reports are that Stephen Baldwin might be entering.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Davina was on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" talking about CBB tonight. I figured I may as well upload it. It's only 12 minutes long. She starts talking BB about half in, after some silly stuff. She doesn't say much about BB, but it's nice to see her excited about it.

www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm