TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2008: General Discussions users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 21, 2008Dipo25 07-21-08  6:14 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, July 21, 2008 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Dipo do you mean that with sarcasm..lol..cause really the hosts have been pushing her on us from day one..don't vote out the nice nana ...I had no doubt when they chose to show the faces the second time when Ben was in the lead to win..it was a set up for her to get it...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I kept hearing it was set up for her to win, but I don't like it, LOL!!

And since I didn't watch the shows, I wasn't getting that message, I just watch the feeds, LOL.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Terri won?? I'm glad it was her over Rory or Ben. I can't believe Ben or Rory didn't get booted over Alice/Travis, because Rory was always nominated by the voters and then when the houseguests started nominating, the voting public didn't vote him out. They weren't keen on Alice, though.

I, too, felt there was a huge push for Terri to win this game.

Marksman

05-04-2007

Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marksman a private message Print Post    
Well another season over, I guess the last one. I am a bit bummed to be honest. This was my 4th season to watch AU BB and it always kicked off the BB summer for me. It is different then both the UK and US shows in that it is more simple, more basic, and not the least bit treacherous. After the finale was over, I got a little sentimental after having devoted what I quickly calculated had to be close to 400 or 500 hours of viewing over the past 4 plus years.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Monday, July 28, 2008 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Never got the Final to DL properly from Usenet - which was very dependable up until the last couple weeks.

If the winner was Terry then good on her.

I haven't been able to be around the last 2 years to impart my opinions as much but it seemed like a good year. My Oz friends believe that BB will survive on another channel next year so there is some hope.

puppets

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Monday, July 28, 2008 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Marksman - I totally agree. This was my first season of watching the Aussie BB and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am very sad that the season and possibly the complete series is over. I have my fingers crossed that it will be back.

Marksman

05-04-2007

Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marksman a private message Print Post    
Don't be too sad. Strong Rumors circulating Channel 9 has signed a deal to broadcast the next 3 seasons of BB AU. I have not seen it confirmed yet, but it should be something that could be confirmed in the next 24 hours or so. I will post back here if it goes one way or the other. Don't want to get my hopes up, but my hopes are up.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 29, 2008 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I stumbled across the Pamela Anderson reality show in the "On Demand" menus, and episode 107 just happens to be the one where she went in the BB AU house. They spent all of 3 minutes on her Big Brother trip. No mentions whatsoever of the KFC visits or any of the other BS she was up to in Australia.

They showed mostly the Kyle/Jackie interview, when she went in, and the photo shoot.

They spent more air time on Pam selling her Viper at an auction in Vegas, for PETA of course.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Can I just say really missing the start of BB OZ it would have been around this weekend..sigh

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
It has been announced Channel 9 made a deal with Endemol to bring BB back to Australia but they will be coming back with the French version of of Secret Story which means each house mate will have a secret.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oooh, I love Australia BB!!! Hope they don't screw it up too much.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: