TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2007: General Discussions: Archive through October 25, 2007 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 21, 2007 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I found a couple of YTs with the full twins video. I think it's them anyway, it doesn't sound at all like them, lol, but it's cute though, here's the links:

YT Added 20 September 2007: Samanda Twins - Barbie Girl

YT Added 20 September 2007: Sam & Amanda - Barbie Girl - FULL VIDEO!

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, September 21, 2007 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If you go to the News of the world main site, you can see the video of Brian and Amanda but you can also see the video of Jonathan's interview regarding his addiction. It is very sad. I liked Jonathan.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 21, 2007 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey, good to see them again! That video doesn't sound like them, I agree, but I presume they're meant to be singing not dubbing? And I can't tell them apart anymore!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, September 24, 2007 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I listened to the video again and I can hear more of them, but I also can't tell them apart--they need to wear name tags, lol. Here's some recent articles of what some the HMs are or will be doing. Looks like some are having loads of fun. Also, Liam and Zac are supposed to be on some Allstars show, I think it's soccer, the DS threads say Liam is on Wed and Zac on Friday. Hopefully someone there will give a play by play when it's on; if anyone finds out, let me know.

Article 20 September 2007: Big Brother's Brian Belo Guests in Vegemite Tales

Article 24 September 2007: Chanelle lands her own TV show about the Spice Girls

Article 21 September 2007: Big Brother twins modelling at London Fashion Week

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2007 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Brian was like in the play. Interesting choice for him, I'm glad he gets a chance to try new things.

Odd timing for a spice girls tribute band as the real spice girls are touring again. At least Chanelle isn't going to be one of the band.

Good for the twins!

Thanks for the links :-)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I finally saw the clip of Johnathan, it is very sad, hopefully he'll be able to work through all the problems he's had. I would have rather seen him stay in the house and Carole leave, lol, oh well.

You're welcome on the links. Here's some other recent ones, a couple with the twins and an article on MS, where Liam is mentioned (for those who don't know, his mom has MS and he's been involved in the campaign for it).

Article September 25 2007: Campaign tells real story of living with MS

YT Added September 21 2007: Amanda talks Bramanda on Capital Radio 95.8FM

YT Added September 14 2007: Big Brother 8 Sam & Amanda and Daniel Radcliffe

I can't get this to work, but supposedly you can view more of Brian and Liam's interview on the new UK Nuts TV network at its official site (I guess it's a new lads mag network). Here's the link if anyone wants to give it a try. And if anyone finds the whole interview on YT, let me know, thanks.

http://www.nuts.tv/video/index.htm

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's some more articles. Chanelle, though she looks nice, seems a little too obsessed with Victoria Beckham; I would like to see her be herself at this point. Billie claimed he slept with Chanelle, a claim which she fervently denied; a fan, who was letting him borrow her computer at the exact time he claims he was with Chanelle, came forward and he's since back peddled his original claims. There's also an article that Chanelle had a stalker at her myspace and has beefed up her security, I hope she's safe.

Article September 21 2007: Double vision: Chanelle really takes the plunge with her latest Posh look

Article September 25 2007: Chanelle rubbishes cheating claims

Article September 25 2007: Chanelle has myspace Stalker

Also, Liam is said to be on the Allstar show tomorrow, I guess it's soccer, and if you go to his appreciation thread at DS, some of the posters said they will be giving a play-by-play tomorrow. Hopefully there will be pics. Zac is either going to play on TH or FR, not sure which yet. And also here's a link to the UK's Sky TV, which is the network airing this show.

DS Liam Apprectiation Thread

http://www.skyone.co.uk/allstars/

Speaking of Brian and acting, isn't he supposed to guest on a UK TV show? Does anyone know when he'll be doing that? I can't recall the name of the show though, but it's the one he watches all the time.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's some pics of Gerry out and about a few days ago with new boyfriend Julian. And a live remix of the twins singing their Barbie Girl song (they are so darn cute). Also a YT of Ziggy at the Allstar game.

YT Added September 29 2007: Sam & Amanda Barbie Girl Remix

WENN Pics: Gerry & Julian Soho London September 27 2007

YT Added 27 September 2007: Ziggy - Premier League All-Stars playing for Arsenal F.C.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Found some more. Liam playing at the Allstars game and some of the twins.

YT Added (about) 27 September 2007: Liam - Premier League All-Stars playing for Sunderland A.F.C

YT Added (about) 27 September 2007: Sam & Amanda - Heat Radio Day 1 of 4 (there are 4 clips)

YT Added (about) 25 September 2007: Sam & Amanda's 30 Cringiest Videos - Part 1 of 2

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's a link of Brian's role in the play he was in recently. Looks like Ziggy and Liam went for support. There's some pics of Brian in the role as well.

whatsonstage.com 1st Night Photos BB’s Brian Belo Guards Vegemite 26th September 2007

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It looks like Liam is going to be a relationship columist at the UK's Now Magazine. Here's a link with the information.

3 October 2007 Liam McGough joins Now Magazine

Also, if you're in the UK, he's going to be appearing today at the place noted in the link below.

http://www.escapadedarlington.co.uk/

And here's a better picture of the one of Zac, Brian and Liam above.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam a relationship columnist?!?! I think I must have missed something!

Thanks for keeping going with all the links!

Maris

03-28-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
No updates on the "IT" girl????? LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well just for you I did a search on her... the website charleyucheafan.co.uk is up for sale at £1000 if you're so inclined ;). It's been for sale for almost two months now but no takers - I don't know why. And there's mention of her showing her pink knickers getting out of a car, as if we haven't seen her knickers before. But those are the "high"lights.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww, and Brian got a tiny part in Hollyoaks, that soap he liked!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Charley who? ;-) You're welcome on the links, and thank you for the update on info; I hope they do have CBB, even with a change would be great. It's interesting that they are still in the limelight, I don't even remember who was on BB8US, let alone care what they are doing. I'm curious how long the BB8UKers will be out and about, and when and if they will go back to their regular lives. But for now, it's fun just to see them get their props for giving up their privacy for 3 months. Here's some more links (the dates may not be exact, but are around the day shown).

YT uploaded Sep 30: Liam - Quarter Final - Premier League All-Stars Sunderland (clip of the second game LIam played in for the series)

Article Oct 9: BB's Brian stars in Hollyoaks

Article Oct 10: Big Brother Stars Past And Present Out In Full Force

BB Oct 9 Party Pics

sky.com pic gallery: BB Party Oct 9 or 10 (these are mostly of Liam)

WENN Pics: Oct 11 Embassy Club UK (refresh if it doesn't initially pop up)

IsoimagesUK.com Oct 7 Faces Nighclub Essex

Sunday Sessions Gallery: Oct 7 Famous Faces Pics

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Shabs' "Shout" video and also a recent interview with Sam and Amanda.

Shabnam - Shout - Full Music Video!

Sam & Amanda - Granada News - 12th Oct '07

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shabnam's video is... ermmm, well, I'm sure you can all judge for yourselves ;). It also doesn't sound like her.

It sounded like Sam and Amanda said they owned a house in Manchester. It's (relatively) cheap up there but still - owning a house at 18 is pretty savvy. This was from before the time in the BB house.

Good to see a picture of Gerry. Everytime I hear the Greek (sounding) judge on Dancing with the Stars it makes me think of him.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, October 19, 2007 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Leslie replied to this thread regarding an article on her from a few ago; they say it is in fact her and that she has posted at this site before. Her replies begin on page 2 post #28 with the username Leslie Brain--loving Leslie still.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=679978

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 19, 2007 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting read. She's odd. Very odd. I quite often agree with her but she's odd!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, October 19, 2007 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I wish Leslie had stayed on the show longer though, oh well. Also, I wondered about the twins owning a home as well, I had thought they meant a dorm house or something--I hope they are going to continue their education though. Has anyone seen any scans from Liam's NOW mag articles he has written? Or the pic from OK mag? I was hoping someone at DS would have scanned them, but no such luck. Brian was in Ireland on the 18th for an interview, here's the site with the full show of his interview.

The Cafe, Ireland Thursday Oct 18th Interview with Brian Belo

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's a current interview with Liam McGough.

Chronicle News Oct 23: I'll make the most of my 15 minutes of fame

I wonder if this event will be the last big thing for BB8.

DS News Oct 23: BB housemates to reunite for party

And, I don't know if this is true, but here it is none-the-less.

DS News Oct 23: Chanelle Pregnant with Ziggy's Child

Here's some recent & past clips (dates are approx).

YT Oct 20: Brian on The Café Irish TELLY Oct 18th Part 1 of 2

YT Oct 18: Sam & Amanda (Samanda) Mind Reading on TMi (special prize is LIAM)

YT Oct 17: Sam & Amanda (Samanda) on TMi

YT Oct 17: Sam & Amanda (Samanda) on The Podge and Rodge Show Oct 15

YT Oct 10: Samanda - Whistle for a Hottie - Full Audio!

YT Sep 23: Big Brother Brian On TMI Part1 of 2

YT 2008 Zac Linchman's band from 2000: Northern Line - Love On the Northern Line

There's bunches of pics of the twins at their DS appreciation thread. Start viewing the bunches at page 88.

DS: Sam & Amanda (The Twins) Appreciation Thread Page 88

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Someone at DS made a thread where Leslie could answer questions if she chose, she has. Nothing mind blowing in her answers, but an interesting read about BB8UK and some of the HMs. I like her lots and think she has very intelligent and well thought out things to say; still wish she had stayed in, perhaps CBB, lol.

DS Thread: Questions for BB Lesley