TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2007: General Discussions: Archive through September 21, 2007 users admin

Maris

03-28-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am so shocked that the web isnt flooded with Charley interviews.

Kitt, I actuall registered with Utube so I could send stentionhouse a thank you message, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're a nicer person than I am, Maris ;).

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic about Charley interviews. I was expecting (fearing!) more media coverage of her but I think where she's been different from other argumentative housemates in the past is that she is so manipulative in what she says. Her arguments aren't real, they're just a manufactured way for her to promote herself, and people don't like that.

Maris

03-28-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yes I was being sarcastic. Looks like nobody is interested in the "It" girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She is, allegedly, going to do a tv show though

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-brother/charley-uchea-to-star-in-charleys-angels/

sounds a bit like the show "Cheaters". Although the source of that is The Sun, so how much truth it has I don't know. I'm sure when she first spoke about it she said it was something to do with fashion.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's some CH4 interviews and HMs diary's from this past week. I didn't see a diary for Liam, perhaps it will be up later.

Brian's Interview
Brian's Diary Parts 1&2
Brian's Diary Part 3

Twins Interview
Sam & Amanda's Diary Parts1&2

Liam's Interview

Ziggy's Interview
Ziggy's Diary Parts 1&2

Carole's Interview
Carole's Diary

Jonty's Interview
Jonty's Diary Part1&2

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 07, 2007 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Looks like there is some BB show tonight. Here's a CH4 article on it. And Liam's Diary is up there as well.

BB Tonight

Liam's Diary

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2007 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo thanks. Maybe Stentionhouse will have it tomorrow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jww1I-2zox4

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt!!!!!! Love that Brian.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Oky saw the what they did next but it cut out so many people and really they wraped up what the last 6 did in 5 minutes...i think there should be one more to finish it off properly

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. It's interesting they did a 'what they did next show,' when it's only been 1 week since the finale, lol. I still hope Brian has plans for college--hint hint to Brian ;-) Some people were writing that the finalists weren't in this one, or barely there, I hope they do have another one if that's the case, I don't really care what the majority are doing. Stentionhouse also has up Zac at the UK Hell's Kitchen.

Ziggy on Hell's Kitchen (Sep 5 or 6)

Big Brother 8 UK 2007 - What The Housemates Did Next Part 1 of 5 Sep 7

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they concentrated on the ones who had been out of the house for a while. They should really do a follow-up in a month or so.

Ziggy and Hell's Kitchen seems an odd match! Wonder how that came about!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
After EVERYTHING she said about Amy--sheesh. Carole en le buff; not to worry, nothing actually showing, side view, but do sit down before you look, lol (j/k).

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=2239&title=Oh.+My.+God.+Guess+who+THIS+is%3f!

I still haven't watched the HK clip, but I had thought Ziggy was in the audience of the show. And I finally saw the catch up with the HMs clips, I thought Gerry and Seany were very funny, I could see them doing a radio show together, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's kind of funny, I like how she's doing that without a care. I haven't read much about the final people and after the show. I hope they're doing well. Even Carol!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Some of them (I see Liam, Zac, and the twins) were at an after party for the premiere of a movie "In God's Hands." If this link doesn't come up right away, refresh and it should work (per DS folks).

WENN Pics "In God's Hands" Afterparty

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I somehow missed if and when they told the group about the washing machine. Did anyone hear?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Yes they did, and you can see it at the BBLB reunion show, part 1 is at the following link (sorry, I can't recall which part showing them the washing machine is on).

Big Brother 8 UK Little Brother Reunion Show September 2 Part 1 of 6

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's some more pics, these are from from an OK Mag burlesque party; there are pics of BB HMs from current and past seasons. If the page doesn't pop up right away, click refresh and it should be okay.

WENN Pics Sep 2007 OK Burlesque Party At The Jewel Club In London

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is that Amy on the car bonnet? It looks like she's being undressed by Seany!!

That was a whole lot of breasts. I guess it is burlesque.

The washing machine was near the end of the BBLB I think. Dermot showed it to Carole, it was in the garden under a panel that Carol had said she'd noticed moved when someone bumped into it!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, September 17, 2007 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Stentionhouse has been putting this past Jan's Celebrity BB up. The clips start around page 15, here's the link if you want to watch it. Even with all the controversy that was going around with CBB and then BB8UK this year, at least TPTB make some effort to deal with a situation where controversy happens. I'm so far beyond ever watching BBUS again, specifically bc they allowed bullying to happen this season. Last season was bad enough with the disparaging remarks made towards women over and over again by one of the contestants, but this season they allowed bullying and intimidation to happen without any consequences. I hope that Jen will sue the pants off of the BBUS TPTB, bc what Dick said to her, among the other contestants, was blatant and he should have been removed. In a sense I feel bad for Dani, but not alot, bc had her father not been there, she may have succeeded in winning on her own, but we'll never know. She simply has someone bully and intimidate the other contestants and used it to her advantage. So, I'm going to watch CBB bc I know at the very least, the CBB PTB did something, on both shows (even though the controversy of what Zac said came out later), it may not have satisfied everyone, but at the very least they tried to do something. So again, here's the link for the beginning of where the CBB from this past Jan are at YT.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=stentionhouse&page=15

Has anyone heard of a game or show, or something with Allstar something that Zac and Liam are going to be on? I read something at DS about this, but am not sure if it's soccer, or a sport or something else. Maybe I'm delusional, lol. Thanks in advance if you heard something. Oh and yup Kitt, that's Amy, I thought they were messing around tickling, but her dress is cute in the pics where she's walking, lol.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The twins (Amanda & Sam) did a video of "Barbie Girl." I guess it's the song they were singing in the garden off and on in the house, but here is a link to see a clip of it from a mag.

Vid article: Exclusive--first look at the twins' Barbie Girl video!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
This is a little article about Liam and Ziggy going on another reality show this week.

Heatworld Article: Liam and Ziggy are coming back to TV...

Liam and Ziggy are coming back to TV...
Ziggy and Liam are set to reunite for another Reality TV show – this time Sky One footie show Premier League All Stars. The Big Brother stars will join other stars, ex-footballers and fans playing for “Arsenal”, while Liam will be battling it out in the “Sunderland” team. The pair will get to show off their skills on the pitch when the hotly-anticipated TV show hits our screens soon. But heatworld is dying to know who will have better ball control? Oh, and obviously we can’t wait to see them in tight shorts again…

This is a magazine gallery of pics of Liam. There's also a rumor going around that Liam has or will have a date with Danielle Lloyed, for those who watched, she was on this past seasons CBB and it didn't turn out well for her.

Now Mag Liam McGough Gallery

Care28

05-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Okay, that video was adorable. I love Sam & Amanda. If any of you find the full link to the video, pleeeeeeease post it here! I miss them!

Stormie, did you see the Heat article on Chiggy? I found scans of it somewhere but now can't find them again. It was basically 5-6 pics of them (I think), both topless (no nudity), kissing and posing. They were interviewed and both said they're testing out their relationship on the outside, happy to be together and see where things lead, etc. etc. It was only a few days, maybe a week, since they'd been out of the house.

Maris

03-28-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Liam and Danielle Lloyd??? Someone has to save that boy.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 21, 2007 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I did see the cover picture for that Chiggy article, but I never did see the article itself, so if you find it, can you link it? I'll keep looking though. There also have been a few articles and mass rumors, that Chanelle and Ziggy have broken up again (who didn't see that coming). I don't know how much truth there is to it all, but here's one of the articles.

People UK Article: 16 September 2007 Chanelle's Ex Factor

There's also been some rumors that Brian and Amanda have been dating (how cute--I should stop doing that, but they are so cute, lol). I don't know if that's true or not, even if they aren't it's nice to see BB HMs remain actual friends after a show. Here's an article on that.

News Of The World Article: Brian & Amanda Fake Split?

Well, whatever Liam's doing it looks like he's having fun doing it, lol. Here's an article of an appearance he made this week. No mention of Danielle, perhaps another rumor.

Article: 19 September 2007 Liam's A Hit In Resort With Ladies

I didn't find the full Barbie vid yet, I think it came out on TV today or yesterday, not sure (time zones, lol), but I did find some clips that are fun to look at. I have no idea what the twins TV show was all about, nor when it happened, I'm guessing recently as their hair looks about the same

YT Added 20 September 2007: Bramanda Talk - Brian and Liam on NutsTV

YT Added 19 September 2007: Sam and Amanda's TV Show!

YT Added 18 September 2007: Big Brother 8 UK-The twins out of the house!