| Author |
Message |
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:44 am
Taylor was in the DR, she just came from the kitchen to her bed, climbed in, and the lights went out. The other houseguests had gone to bed earlier.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 3:32 am
I guess it's a cliff hanger for us until tonight. Big Brother Gossip @bbgossip.bsky.social about 20 minutes ago Devens talked to us about not Taylors offer. Just now he told Taylor it seems like a no brainer but he still wants to think about it and can he talk to her in the morning? She agrees. This video has both clips. He talks to Taylor at about the 4 minute mark Link Big Brother Gossip @bbgossip.bsky.social · 4h Devens is now in bed. The only problem with Devens talking to Taylor in the morning? The feeds will likely be off already 🥴 #bb28
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:59 am
Taylor has been so smart, waited until the last minute to hit Drew. Let him stew for a few days and think about the fact that if she wins the third leg he doesn't get a dime. I am sure he believes he will win either way. Would she keep her word? It is BB and they have all been lying to each other all season long.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:42 am
The thing is, does it really matter? She's told Devins all week that she wasn't going to take him. He threatened her about not taking him. Said he'd make sure he, Dee and Angela would not vote for her, but instead Drew. She flipped it around and told him that there's a very good chance she could do the same to him if he doesn't take her. She mentioned that Yash, Melody and Lala weren't happy with him and she'd get them to vote for Drew. Also, if Drew is sent to jury, that's a guaranteed vote for him. He's paranoid right now and can very well believe that she can flip those votes. He is so very close to winning $750,000. He cannot afford to lose at this point. It's 50/50 for him whether she keeps her promise or not. And a 50/50 chance is better than none. And he wants a deal in place with her for not taking Drew, because then he will feel better for screwing over Drew. That's why he was receptive to the idea in the beginning. He always wanted to take Taylor in the first place. He was looking for an out with taking Drew.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:47 am
And yes, Maris, Taylor has always been very smart. The problem was, nobody wanted to play with her. And who knows if the reason why they didn't want to play with her is because she was tied to Lala.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:49 am
Doesn't matter. The only way he loses is if he takes Drew instead of Taylor. He has to know that he will win this game if he is in the final two.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:52 am
Oh, I just thought of something. Last night, after their 2nd talk about the deal, and Devins was on the upstairs balcony and his leg was shaking 90 miles an hour, he was practicing his final 2 speech. I wasn't listening to it, but now I'm wondering if he was changing it up. Practicing what he'd say if he was up against Taylor instead of Drew. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't take the deal. He's said he was going to cut Dee though they had a deal to never do that, so what's stopping him with doing it to Drew?
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:30 am
To me it is a smart deal. What does he care who gets second place. Drew wouldn't have time to tell the jury anything and let's face it nobody would hold it against Devens for taking Taylor, in fact the jury would probably expect it. Whether each of them hold up their end of the bargain? we can only know by whoever is chosen the winner.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 8:08 am
Taylor would not have time to tell the jury anything either. I think the only vote Taylor would get would be LaLa. Maybe Yash, but I do not see it. Maybe Barrett, but again I do not see it. Drew would get Barrett and Melody. The only way he takes the deal is to guarantee he is in the final 2 seats, then he wins! Why not take it? He does not have to follow through just like she does not have to follow through.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 8:09 am
Agree, I would take the deal. He wins against either of them.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 8:21 am
Mamapors, agreed. And for either one of them to get to talk to anybody on jury doesn't matter. What matters is that they think the other person can. The paranoia. Lol! And like Devins said, it's a no brainer. And he has an excuse for Drew, so he doesn't have to feel guilty. And an excuse for anybody on social media that will criticize him.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 8:49 am
Soap dirt is reporting that Dee went into the jury house. That means the jury knows the final 3 and Dee has plenty of time to pitch Devens win..
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 9:27 am
Feeds are already gone for the season as of 9:05 a.m., so we have no idea what they will be saying and doing on the last day. I don't know if they said goodbye to the live feeders as been traditionally done the past few seasons.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 9:32 am
Vegan, I was about to ask the same thing. Did they get to say good bye to us. Such a silly thing, but I feel we were cheated of that. No respect for us.
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 9:36 am
I saw online that Devens is leading for AFP, so he may come away with Lots of money if he wins first place too. He will most likely never leave his family again on reality shows etc. if he wins 750k 75k, the 10k as well as the $5k per week he is getting if he wins all the $$ listed above.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:01 am
yes they did say goodbye. Taylors, brief from the pod, is on blsky https://bsky.app/profile/bbscreenshots.bsky.social/post/3mwt7avlmqk2h
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:14 am
Here is Big Brother Network's assessment of Taylor's pitch to Devens yesterday. https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-28-who-gets-cut-at-final-3-another-look/ This is only Taylor's attempt to get into the final two if Devens wins Part 3 tonight. They are assuming she is taking Drew if she wins Part 3.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:56 am
And I do not see it as a brilliant move on Taylor's part. I see it as a last ditch effort to at least come away with 50K. She know she loses against either, and is just trying to be in one of the final 2 seats. So from that perspective, I guess you could say at least she gets it! I really did not like her game play, so do not want her to even get second. Do not fall for it Devins. She will not take you no matter what she says!
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:35 pm
I agree Taylor has played this super smart. I will be happy with whoever wins. but you know my heart is Team Devins! }
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:56 pm
HOO! HOO! 3 MORE HOURS TIL THE FINAL SHOW!!! 
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 2:21 pm
To all of the wonderful Live Feed posters, I say Thank YOU!! You regulars have stayed up very late and have gotten up super early to cover BB and kept the rest of us informed through all of these weeks. I LOVE TVCH because of ALL of you taking the time out of your life to do this. PLEASE know how MUCH I and I'm sure everyone else appreciates you. THANK YOU ALL!!🥰💞🤩
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 3:51 pm
I agree with Bubbles!!! TY all sooooo much!!! You make the show much more fun! I love the discussions throughout the season!! xoxoxoo We all dont agree on our favs but we agree that we all are cordial and kind to each other!! xooxxoo Love to you all! Ps...I get to see Maris in about 2 weeks! I'm so excited!!!
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:03 pm
Yep Pamy, I am so excited too. I went to the liquor store today thinking, I should buy the ingredients for Bellinis to commemorate the finale. I couldn't remember the name of the poster, a lawyer who was the start of the bellinis. We have been on this journey for so many years. This site has made a huge impact on my life, unintentionally but nevertheless an impact it did. I made great friends, recognized other for duplicity. It is my home in the summer and it is pretty remarkable that we are still here decades later. We have lost and mourned some friends that we only knew here or on Facebook. Some we may not mention but they will all be missed.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:05 pm
45 Minutes!!
  
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:10 pm
Maris, ps I emailed you this afternoon
|