TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

The focus of this thread is for folks to gather and watch the Live Feeds and talk about what's happening right now in the house. Of course, those of us who don't subscribe to the Live Feeds are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Just a reminder that the number one rule at TVCH is be nice to each other. And don't use derogatory nicknames for the house guests.

Please keep the focus on BB. And please remember there are (or will be) specific threads to discuss alliances, strategies, TV shows, and major events. If you don't see a thread for the issue you'd like to discuss, then feel free to start one!

Also, see below for links to different topics all over the TVCH board - just in case you ever want to talk about something other than Big Brother. :-)

 • Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • Vocal Talent Shows • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • Home Shows • TV Shows
 • 

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES Gbcole6249 261 09-23-26  7:36 pm
Archive through September 24, 2026Veganking25 1 09-24-26  10:11 am
Archive through September 24, 2026Mamapors25 1 09-24-26  1:31 pm
Archive through September 24, 2026Bbpeach25 1 09-24-26  4:29 pm
Archive through September 25, 2026Grooch25 1 09-25-26  3:32 pm
Archive through September 26, 2026Mamapors25 1 09-26-26  11:45 am
Archive through September 26, 2026Veganking25 1 09-26-26  7:36 pm
Archive through September 27, 2026Veganking25 1 09-27-26  6:42 am
Archive through September 27, 2026Fan325 1 09-27-26  6:29 pm
Archive through September 28, 2026Veganking25 1 09-28-26  1:26 pm
Archive through September 29, 2026Veganking25 1 09-29-26  11:03 am
Archive through September 29, 2026Grooch25 1 09-29-26  5:36 pm
Archive through September 30, 2026Veganking25 1 09-30-26  1:34 pm
Archive through October 01, 2026Veganking25 1 10-01-26  1:21 am
Archive through October 01, 2026Pamy25 1 10-01-26  4:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I replied, we are all good.

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I am an invested member/fan here, been a BB fan since Season ONE… (dial up!). This year I was more of a lurker… I retired so I was busy doing the things I swore I would do “when/if” I had the time… but each night I would read/catch up with TVCH, because it was my go-to site… I will miss my summer obsession/addiction, but I’ll see y’all again for Season 29! Now on to Amazing Race and of course Survivor!

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to the East Coast feed if anyone wants to watch! Kind of boring so far!

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
https://timst.top/channel/cbs
Love all of you!!!!
Thanks for another great season!!

Sassyza
Member

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thank you all you posters who, as always, made the season even more enjoyable!

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maris, that’s who I was trying to remember… the lawyer!
Her screen name was something like: “goddessAtLaw” right? And she had that beautiful photo of a man (her man?) standing behind a sheer curtain at a window, whom she referred to as “Colossus”
right?! She was smart and sassy…my favorite type! 😉👩🏻‍🎤🤓

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes Cali, who can forget the curtain. I am drinking Bellinis

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you the bottom of my heart to all those who posted Live Feeds the last three months. I try, but I just not good at it. Most of you are way better at it. A special shout out to Veganking who without fail was my first read every morning because you stayed up way later than I ever could. Season 29 and 30, will see all again!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris,, I agree this is my 2nd family here! Belinis LOL I had forgotten! Calimom, yes Goddess at Law married her sexy man behind the curtain!!! She is on FB doesnt post too often though.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For Maris and Calimom:





Chippy
Member

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Thank you tvch posters who keep us all up to date year after year!

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Grooch— 😍😘🥰🤗😚😛😅👏🏼👏🏼

Bmagikal55
Member

07-12-2026

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bmagikal55 a private message Print Post    
I just want to say thanks to all the posters here. Even tho I had the live feeds (retired, watched practically all day), I thoroughly enjoyed everyone's thoughts, discussions, opinions, and insights to this game. So glad it's been renewed for another 2 seasons! Now onto the traitors, amazing race, and Survivor.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol Grooch. Yep that is the photo.

It was a great season but I do hope that they do not put so many professional gamers in the same season.

Happy for all you Devens fans.

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ill always be here on and off, but counting the days till July!!
I love and appreciate you ALL

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Quick thank you before you all leave, ignore Pluto tv until next summer and move on to your next favorite show. To all that endured watching and posting the sometimes tiresome, especially Angela, verbal minutia to us lazier than you...THANKS!!!
BB will never stop the gimmicks every season but I will still whine about it.
Wish Jason stayed longer
Wish Angela stayed in UT and was not told she was an "icon"
Wish a season of newbies was the norm and not the exception.
Wish the feeds weren't interrupted every time a HG discussed something more important than their favorite cereal.
Wish they would stop Have Nots and make comps for them to win their food
Wish Julie would stop with the love one another nonsense and read the room.
Enjoyed reading all the opinions and observations during the season though mine rarely meshed with most. I will never like showmances, they are a bane to my viewing pleasure.
Two questions....did Taylor reveal to Drew and everyone that she took and hid his hairbrush?
And I didn't get the Barrett comment while he was voting that he ate Deven's hot dog? I must have missed something. Thanks and on to the Amazing Race

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the Taylor interview. I felt bad for her but she had a great approach and attitude about her experience in the house. Very healthy attitude and a nice person too.

Not too impressed with Drew's interview.

Rabernet
Member

08-10-2014

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
World - Devens had made himself a hot dog and got called to DR. When he came back, there was a bite taken out of it. He did a little "interrogation" with Barrett, Melody and Drew, with them lined up before him.

This season's "muffin-gate". He never figured out who ate his hot dog.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Monday, October 05, 2026 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Barett told Devens on the finale that he was the one who took the bite out of his hot dog.

The houseguests give their final message to the live feeders: (4:47)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iasrLNbTnxE

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: