| Author |
Message |
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 1:49 pm
Sort of laughing, Mamapors.. You had no time for discussion of the appearance of production interference, which has been really evident this year and previously, but Taylor's sleeping has been of daily interest. I am sure that I would have something I would mention a lot if I watched feeds anymore. Devens did confirm when he told Drew that people tell him that the final HOH differs from season to season but they don't know what this comp will be. (per Taran) Now, unless Devens is hearing voices, he also isn't referring to Drew or Taylor and there are no reports of a banner or wall yeller, so he has to be talking about the diary room people. And those people should have refrained from any comments about the final competition. Jun is far from the only past houseguest to imply that production does interfere, suggest, influence. She has recently pointed out that she is far past any non disclosure agreements. Unless
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:05 pm
Her and Danielle's interview was great beacause the two of them had never engaged with each other before, per their own admissions, and they were really good analyzing the last three players. They delved into what it was like for them being the last three in a house and the last two. June tells how the lst two days were painful because she really disliked her opponent (I believe that was allison). Danielle talked about her diary rooms and other things about the house.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:13 pm
Taylors sleeping fascinated me. I have never known anyone who could lay in bed as many hours as she did. I choose not to buy into production interference because it would ruin the show for me. So I choose to live in my bubble!
|
Chippy
Member
08-16-2007
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:36 pm
Production interference this year is as obvious as Drew’s obsession with his hair, Taylor’s Ripley believe it or not level of hours asleep, and Angela’s histrionics. Bad enough they brought on three prior reality show contestants , they labeled them as icons for reasons I cannot fathom, and handed them gifts that kept on giving and that certainly gave them advantages that the newbies didn’t get. They skated through weeks until Dee was finally nominated.. just their luck that they played the game with people who couldn’t follow through with game changing moves.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 3:24 pm
Chippy, that is it in a nutshell.
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 5:38 pm
LOL Big Brother has tried twists and ”gifts” in the past and failed. The only difference here is these people were smart enough to make them work.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:17 pm
feeds back! Devins Taylor convo!! omg she looks beautiful!!
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:31 pm
I just turned on the feeds. Devins is sitting on the hammock. Drew is pacing and talking to Devins. He can't stop fiddling with his mustache. Mamapors, anything interesting he talked about with Taylor or just the same old same old.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:33 pm
Taylor talking to the camera. I guess Devins was telling her AGAIN, that if she doesn't take him, she won't vote for her and he'll tell the others not to vote for her. She says doesn't he think she can do the same to him. Idiot. No wonder he's mad stroking his facial hair.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:40 pm
Here's a link to their conversation. I need to listen to it again. They were talking about possibly taking each other? Or was Taylor proposing it, saying doesnt Devins need Drew's vote? Not sure Devins was keen on the idea. Like I said, I need to hear it again. ANIMALS!
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:46 pm
Taylor proposed to him that they take each other, that way they both get something. He said he would think on it. He did not seem to keen on it.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:46 pm
Feeds back. Drew pacing in backyard alone talking to himself about his dream and winning the game.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:01 pm
Devins and Taylor talking again about taking each other. I think Devins could be open to it. I listened again to that clip, and ignore what I originally said. It seems that Taylor proposed they take each other. She's basically saying she knows she won't win and coming in 2nd is better than walking away with nothing. And that goes for him, too. She brought up how she thought about what he said to her about if she doesn't take him, he'd get the others not to vote for her. She mentioned that the things Melody, Angela and Yash have said about him, that if he doesnt take her, she can do the same thing to him and get them to vots for Drew. They talked a bit more, then she said to think about it and walked out of the room. That was great. No begging, no whining, just left. That was perfect. Leave him stewing in his own thoughts. And remember, the other night she was purposely needling him saying there was no way she would take him to final 2, no matter what and it was missing him off. Doing that must have been the start of laying out her plan to convince him to take her. So at the end of their 2nd talk tonight, he's furiously rubbing his beard and says he's definitely open to the idea. She told him to sleep on it. He does feel bad about Drew, and she replies, This IS big brother. I'm sure he'll take Drew in the end if he wins, but it's nice to have a little excitement the last night. And if she wins, would she keep her end of the deal? Hmmm..... It is Big Brother after all. Lol!
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:02 pm
Drew and Taylor inside, shes cutting his hair. Devins is up on the balcony rubbing his mustache and his leg is shaking 90 miles an hour,
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:05 pm
Hey, Mamapors, I missed your post when I was typing and posting. Lol! And Taylor talking to Drew about tomorrow night acting like nothing is going on and everything is normal. Im so enjoying this for the last night of feeds.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:12 pm
Devins foot is going 90 miles an hour LOL. You know he is thinking about what she said
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:15 pm
Here's the same clip but it has better audio and it's longer. He is so open to it. You have to see the end of the clip with his hands on his head and he says his head is spinning. This was mastery on her part. And again, I love her getting up and walking out. Always leave them wanting more. 
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:18 pm
Mia @charismamaxxing.bsky.social · 4m “I got one alliance: Becca, Jack, and Juliette…I gotta do whatever I can to bring home as much money as possible.” OH TAYLOR WORKED HIM GOOD HE IS MENTALLY PREPARING TO DISOWN DREW
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:21 pm
BB28 Feeds Fairy @bbfeedsfairy.bsky.social · 46m Taylor: How you gonna tell me if I don't take you you're not voting for me and gonna get the jury to do the same? You should take me so I don't do the same thing
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:32 pm
Here's a clip of their 2nd talk. If I can find a better clip without Drew talking on the other 2 cameras, I'll post it. BigBrotherJunkie #BB28 @bigbrotherjunkie.bsky.social 🎧Devens & Taylor chat a bit more, Taylor telling Devens with Drew out in jury, he'd have 4 secured votes. #BB28 Devens still wants to think about it, he leaves & Devens tells himself to be careful. Link
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:36 pm
Lol! Drew just went into the back yard to lie in the hammock, and the hammock spun around and flipped him out. He yells, you guys didn't see that. Now hes back in the hammock practicing his speech. Don't spend to much time practicing, Drew. Daddy Devins is going to stab you in the back.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:41 pm
They just got some type of takeout chicken dinner delivered to the storage room. Sounds like its from some takeout place that Drew knows about. They got some white claws, too.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:43 pm
Chelsea @bbchelli.bsky.social · 24m Drew up Devens ass all week and Taylor clocked in for 5 minutes and usurped him 😭
|
Gbcole
Member
09-20-2011
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:58 pm
Would Devens really believe that Taylor would bring him if she wins part 3?
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:21 am
Here is a clip of Taylor and Devens talking. See Taylor's new hairstyle here also. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YLNf2HzdgCo
|