| Author |
Message |
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:13 am
No cards. No BBQ this year. I wonder what decides that! They have given them nothing to keep themselves entertained. No Tie Dye shirts either.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:47 am
Big Brother gave them some games to play, but they haven't played them yet.
|
Lakecat
Member
10-01-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 9:15 am
I like your live feed synopses Veganking, they read like paragraphs from a book. Thank you for keeping me in the loop
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 9:18 am
This game is so rigged. Production clued Devens into what part 3 is about.
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:37 am
What is part 3 about?
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:38 am
Yes thanks, Veganking. It’s much appreciated.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:48 am
Drew had told Devens that part 3 was always about how well you know your HGs (used to be true) so Devens had no idea that he needed to memorize dates and that part three for the past six or seven years has been about milestones and who won what in BB. Drew was assuring him that he didnt need to study and it was pretty simple. Drew also said to Devens that Taylor had it wrong and not to correct her on what the final was about. He was absolutely assuring Devens that he was right. Devens went to the Diary room and asked and production confirmed that Drew was incorrect, it wasnt the same. Basically, Production handed Devens another assist. I think if Devens wins, it should come with all sorts of asterisks, given how much he has been helped by production right until the last week
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:59 am
That is interference. Drew was most likely telling Devins the wrong thing because Drew wants Taylor to win it because Drew has a better chance of winning against her.
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:03 am
That is shitty. Just wondering, Would that fall under the rules of you can't lie about production?
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:05 am
From what I read they told him it could be anything. Not specifics. If you have him saying that I would love to see it Maris, cause that is not right. But what I think I heard him say was they gave a very vague answer, it could be anything.
|
Gbcole
Member
09-20-2011
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:06 am
Go listen to today's Taran live feeds update. He covers what he thinks happened. Sounds like Devens potentially asked a question about part 3 while in the DR and instead of the DR telling him they are not allowed to talk about upcoming competitions, Taran thinks they told him that part 3 can be different each year
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:08 am
Jun Song @JunDishes “I was told [in the diary room] that it was different, sometimes.” —Devens Seems very vague to me.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:48 am
Yes but Drew had spent the last few days convincing Devens otherwise. Drew was setting it up for Devens to potentially lose third place and he could go up against Taylor. Production told him it was not always the same goes against what Drew was telling him. They put their finger on the scales.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 12:29 pm
The other thing, too. What if Devins got pissed at Drew for lying to him, and decided to take Taylor instead of Drew to final two? At this point, I doubt Devins would do that, but its another way that production could screw up somebody's game.
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 12:39 pm
I agree that production response is very vague. Could be anything isn’t a very helpful response. Plus we don’t actually even know what production said. We’re just relying on what Devens’ is telling Drew. He could be paraphrasing incorrectly or even lying about it as well.
|
Calimom3
Member
07-12-2007
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 2:16 pm
After Melody was evicted they got a deck of playing cards but I haven’t seen (or HEARD) them playing with them. Drew likely can’t sit still long enough for card games. Taylor is always either in her pod, cooking, cleaning, or showering. Guess that leaves Solitaire for Devens?
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 3:08 pm
Has Taylor gotten out of bed today?
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 3:26 pm
They have Jenga too. Taran is convinced that Drew actually believes that the final two comp will be the way it always was until season 20. He thinks Taylor is crazy to study. Taylor knows she should study and she can do that in her pod. Production should have just said that they can't discuss competitions, period. Last I heard, Devens has not studied. He has had plenty of help over the season. I hope Taylor wins and takes Drew. And wins.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 3:29 pm
Yes. She has.
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 3:32 pm
Jimmer it is only helpful to the extent that Drew told Devens that Taylor is studying and that the comp is always the same. So production telling Devens that it can be different, and the knowledge that Taylor is studying, is a big clue. Taylor openly talked to Drew about studying and probably would confirm that if Devens asked, which would get him started studying. Now if production goes back to the other format, it would be even more sus.
|
Gbcole
Member
09-20-2011
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 5:08 pm
"Can be different" each season Watch them change part 3 altogether. Now that would be really suspect!
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:10 pm
Yes..
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:10 pm
I’ve disliked part 3 for years because I thought it was mostly luck but I confess I can’t even remember what it was last year?
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:18 pm
Apparently since BB20 it is descriptions of incidents and days and they have to know who is being described.
|
Fan3
Member
07-07-2005
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:29 pm
Did I miss the show tonight?
|