TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2026

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 26, 2026 users admin

Author Message
Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That and listening Mama. She has the best read of all the HGs. I agree, Devens has to take Drew or he loses votes.

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching Survivor a few seasons ago when it became the Jeff Probst show and the players that needed a immunity idol magically found it 2 minutes after looking for it out in the open. Did Dee win her season because of winning comps or because of her manipulation of others? A Survivor Icon? She lucked out A LOT on BB with Devens.
Just asking.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Dee and Devens were protected by Production early on give them some safety. They also walked into the house and were able to form an immediate alliance, getting the name the Icons which gave them also a bump. I mean, really - calling Angela an icon is a joke. She latched on to Dee and Devens because she needed them to carry her. Drew was fanboying.

Devens did a great job manipulating Drew and that got him far in the game, so he did the work. Dee did a great job manipulating Kamu and lying.

I do not think they would have done so well, without the protection they were given by Production.

Having three reality gamers on one show to me was wrong. If they had a BB house with allgamers --Celebrity gamer Big Brother, that would be interesting.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They did have more gamers who had been on tv or on stage, but only 3 were paid extra and only 2 were protected with strong powers.

A season with all celebrity gamers.. Sounds like The Traitors without the dramatic host..

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks Maris, I don't understand the mystique of Dee, Devens and of all people Angela.
Anyway the season is ending and I would like Taylor to give the 'HG Pick Me' speech of a lifetime to give her the money. I like Devens...but...Drew is a pick me, reality show forever wannabe, and Taylor loves her job with helping kids I hope she continues with, despite the Cameo nonsense talk.
Pre determined winners annoy me

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I really don't believe in paying people extra. They all should be paid the same, Pay them all 5k.

The two were protected by the additional gamer and the fanboy - an alliance of four right out of the gate. The other HGs were starting fresh, to form alliances which didn't hold against the solid 4.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is a good point.. Would a different cast of just regular people have been less likely to protect the production protected people and made moves sooner to break up that trio.. Still difficult since Dee was the first HOH and able to form the first alliances.

Still, if people had been able to discuss plans to target icons and not have that immediately ratted out, maybe things could have played out differently.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
By the way, On Youtube, Reality Rogue very long interview with Jun Song.. Just stumbled into it on my phone. Holding my interest.

Rabernet
Member

08-10-2014

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Well. I for one, totally enjoyed Devens in the game, much as I enjoyed Cirie.

I'm hoping for a Devens win!

Marameko
Member

07-14-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The show on Sunday 9/27 is late due to football and the MTV Video Music Awards, 9:30 EST.

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
One last rant on reality tv show retreads before the internet became ...oh them again, ugh....
I want the non production pre-plants to make it far. Does Taylor deserve it, lets hear her pick me speech. Hope she kills it.
Kind of like this final 2 or 3, whatever happens Dee is watching from a distant chair.

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I may be in the minority, but without Dee and Devins this season would have been a bust for me. The 14 newbies to me were all hard to root for. I really did not like or enjoy any of them. Dee and Devins played hard and gave me something to look forward too.

I do not see they were given that huge of an advantage. The first HOH, yes, but only one of them benefitted from that. The Rewards were random, I will not believe they were manipulated, or else why am I watching. There are also strict laws in place against that happening.

Casting of the 14 newbies was horrible to me this year. Just my opinion.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this season, because of Dee and Devins, and yes Drew.

But what I always enjoy are the differences of opinion here at TVCH!

Go Devins!

Rabernet
Member

08-10-2014

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Same, Mama, same!

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really don't think we can know how things would have been and how they would have evolved.

Just for me, Cirie is someone I have enjoyed on every show (I only watched Traitors when I would see it on regular cable) while Devens wasn't a standout for me on Survivor. And when I paid attention to him it was more for interaction with Christian.

But the season is soon to be history.. No matter who we liked, or didn't.

Bbpeach
Member

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I second that Mama. If I thought a show was so manipulated for certain people I would certainly stop watching.

The younger girls were the bigger disappointment to me than any of the rest. Lyric, Melody, Mallory and Taylor’s strategy seemed to be attach to a guy who will protect them. It really hit home to me when listening to Melody’s post game interviews. Several times when asked why she stayed aligned with Drew she answered that she figured he would protect her. Taylor has said she didn’t need to try until after Yash left. None of them ever thought that the point of an alliance is to try to protect each other. It shouldn’t be one sided.

Also, I’m a little tired of them all saying how Drew did Devens’ bidding. Drew aligned with the Icons and was Crossover strong. He stayed true to his main alliance, even if there were times it didn’t seem they were loyal to him. Had the others demonstrated to him that they could be a true alliance by winning, etc. he might have chosen differently. By the time any of them decided to start winning, they had already deemed him a snake, not to be trusted.

I was most disappointed in Mallory. I really like her at the beginning. But then it seemed to me that she let all the hype of being “Pipe Queen” go to her head and everyone telling her that everyone loved her after getting the time capsule. When the game started staring her right in the face, she became an entitled, obnoxious crybaby. Very disappointing.

Go Devens!

Nino
Member

09-19-2004

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Devens for the win!! He made this season for me! Taylor for second place. Drew, well! And I'm so glad Dee is gone! Thanks to all of the wonderful TVCH posters! You guys have made BB fun for me since season 1! Without y'all, I would have dropped BB years ago!

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
LOL.... for the amount of years I have been posting on here, I am always the lone viewer that is never even close to agreeing with who I like their game play and want to win. Despising the 'Hallmark icky showmances' and pre planned CBS favorites that fans are okay with, try something different for once.
Please, I hate being the viewer that

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
....doesn't agree with anyone...
LOL

Realitytvfan
Member

08-04-2016

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well Mamapors, we agree again. This season would have been boring for me without Dee and Devens playing. I would like to see Taylor and Devens for the F2 and I wouldn't care which one of them wins. I can't stand 'playing with my hair all day' Drew, so hopefully he won't get the chance to make a final speech!!!

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Drew should be in the final two as both Devens and Taylor have said they are taking him if they win the HOH.

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep Veganking, and I believe he beats Taylor, but not Devens!

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I hope for Devens sake that the final competition is not a physical one.

Taylor is working in the kitchen right now. The day has been pretty boring as to be expected.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
A couple of times now the camera has focused on a bird in the backyard.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Probably the bird Taylor told to f off the other day haha

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They have given us several angles of the bird. It is just sitting on the top of the chair on the upper ledge.
1
2
3