| Author |
Message |
Alittlebirdie
Member
09-08-2006
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 4:34 pm
This is good news! Keep us West Coasters posted as the show rolls out this evening, please!
|
Gbcole
Member
09-20-2011
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 4:48 pm
I think it's a better path myself but I'm "risk adverse" to quote BB winner Ian
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:29 pm
Actually, Taran also has said that Drew is INCORRECT about part three in recent sessons and that he shouldn't keep Devens.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:05 pm
Feeds are back!
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:19 pm
I'm thinking it's primarily going to be Drew and Devens hanging out together and Taylor sleeping, cooking, or just being by herself.
|
Gbcole
Member
09-20-2011
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:31 pm
I cannot be convinced that Dee wasn't going to win any of the final comps
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 8:29 pm
She was less likely.. Didn't know days and not as strong. Taylor may be in her pod, but probably studying and preparing..
|
Fan3
Member
07-07-2005
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 9:22 pm
I assume we are not going to able to watch part one of the hoh comp….
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 9:45 pm
Is part one going to be the standard type of endurance competition that they always have because if it is, it’s hard to see anyone winning that but Drew because he’s just so strong at endurance
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:14 am
I guess nobody stayed up. I will summarize what I got from reading Jokersupdates. Feeds came back around 10:48 p.m. They reported that Taylor won the first round. It involved a log and some water. Drew said he lasted for 10 minutes. So if they do the format they have done in the past, part 2 will be Drew vs. Devens. The winner of that will face Taylor in part 3. The winner of part 3 is the final HOH and chooses who to take with him/her to the end.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:16 am
Jokersupdates last post before feeds were cut to BIG BROTHER at 12:15: "Taylor says the log made her dizzy, She looked at the rock by the puddle and she took long strides. Devens says I tried the long strides. He said he would adjust just arms (he is holding his arms out like a waterskier). feeds cut -silverspoons"
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:18 am
Feeds return to Taylor and Devens talking at the small kitchen table. It was reported that Drew went to bed earlier.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:23 am
Devens and Taylor talking about doing cameos (a service where you get a personal reply from a celebrity for a price). Devens says he was charging $50, but he might have to raise it so he doesn't get so many of them. Taylor is talking about charging $100 for doing it.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:26 am
Taylor is wondering if they do part 2 and the dinner, or the dinner first. Devens says Drew was wondering that too. He says one episode is going to be all the dinner. (Feeds cut.) (I'm thinking they will do the dinner Friday evening, and then do part 2 during the day Saturday in place of the normal veto competition. They could do part 3 on Monday in place of the veto ceremony)
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:32 am
Devens said he has gotten farther on Big Brother than on Survivor. He wonders if he plays Big Brother better than he played Survivor.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:36 am
Taylor tells Devens she had a dream that she was on Survivor and she didn't like it.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:04 am
Feeds have been Taylor working in the kitchen for some time. Now Feeds 3 & 4 open up to show Drew in the bathroom area possibly after coming out of the shower. He joins Taylor in the kitchen. Taylor says the funniest part was not knowing that she finished. Drew says "You could win this whole thing." Taylor says that you made a good move today, guaranteed yourself second place. They continue to chat. It sounds like Taylor said if you win, I have to take you. (I am out for the evening.)
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:03 am
I woke up a little bit ago, everyone was asleep and I think Taylor was called to the Dr. As she was getting ready for it, she was saying how ridiculous it was to be called now.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 9:21 am
Jokersupdates reported that feeds went from BIG BROTHER to animals at 8:53 a.m. They are currently on animals. I know they have to film the "dinner" looking-back episode, so maybe they are doing it in the morning. But it is early for a wake-up call.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 10:00 am
I just posted four Melody exit interviews in the "Outside the House" thread, if you want something to watch while animals are on the feeds.
|
Mitch300
Member
06-02-2011
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 2:57 pm
Why are they dragging this out for another week. They could end it Sunday
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:11 pm
Drew just said congrats to Taylor, looks like she won both parts 1 and 2. So she Is HOH and no part 3?? Duh, she did not play in Part 2, so that can not happen.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:13 pm
hamsterwatch #bb28 @hamsterwatch · 20s Devens won Part 2! he's in a Shakespearean outfit, with a sore back - Drew changed out of the costume quickly again so I am wrong, I trust Hamsterwatch
|
Cathie
Member
08-15-2000
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:15 pm
.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:32 pm
Big Brother Gossip @bbgossip.bsky.social · 12m Devens won part two. So now all Drew can do is sit around and hope that one of the others takes him to the finals and I don’t know if either of them will. #bb28
|