TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2026

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2026 users admin

Author Message
Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dee's of course habit might be from growing up with people whose first language is Spanish. There might be a sort of idiom that one says por cierto (which would roughly translate as of course) as a proper reply in genteel conversation.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
FYI, I was just on Taran's live stream of this episode and I mentioned TVClubhouse to get info for BB2 and he said he has been following TVclubhouse and getting great info.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That is soooo cool!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
He is doing an off season, rehash of BB2, episode by episode and live feed update. He talked about how hard it was to pull all the info together. I suggested he reach out to admins for archives because we had minute by minute updates. He might reach out. He definitely know tvch is the place to get updates

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maris, that’s SO awesome!!

Fan3
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’m voting Devin’s for fan favorite.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I saw this on Jokersupdates:
9:32 PM PT - Drew asks Dee if he keeps her if she'll throw first part of HOH?
Dee responded she'll have to think about it.
No updates on Jokersupdates after 9:38 p.m.
I just turned on the feeds and got BIG BROTHER, but they just returned.
Drew, Dee, and Devens are talking from their beds in the open bedroom.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Taylor is there with them in their conversation of events and relationships from earlier in Big Brother.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Devens has left the room during a cut to BIG BROTHER, which probably means he was called to the diary room.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Devens was back in his bed pretty quickly. Feeds have been BIG BROTHER for a few minutes now.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The final four chatting it up. Clockwise from the top: Devens, Dee, Taylor, and Drew.
4

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Taylor has left the room. Devens is standing in the doorway to the have-not room. He has now closed the door. Feeds do not follow him.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Lights are still on in the outer bedroom and the feeds are on Drew and Dee who are still awake, but not talking right now.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 briefly flashed the HOH room with the light out and Taylor in bed.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 now switch to the have-not room with Devens in bed with the lights out.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
This is the last night together for the three of them (Drew, Dee, and Devens), and Dee is emotional about it.
Dee heads to the storage room to get tissues. She brings one for her and one for Drew and throws it on his bed.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The lights just went out in the outer bedroom. Everyone seems settled down in their beds, so I am out until the morning.

Maineiac
Member

08-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Hence my own personal conundrum… smart move is vote out Devens but I’d pay good money to wipe that perpetual smirk off Dee’s face on her way to jury. lol

Chippy, best comment!!! Can we please have this happen!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Juju, I was thinking along the same lines as you.

English is her second language, and I'm sure she's spent a good part of her life translating both English and Spanish for her parents, friends, coworkers, etc. Just everyday life things, for doctors, parent teacher conferences, waiters and waitresses, at the bank, etc. If you had to start doing this as a young kid, I can see ending everything with "you get what I mean?" after translating paragraphs of talk. And then it probably became a habit, like how all the other hgs saying "Dude" and "Bro" after every sentence. And she might think in Spanish, and she's under pressure in the house and needs to get her point across and her mind runs a mile a minute. It could be a lot, subconsciously for her. So, her brain defaults to "you know what I mean".

She's a dominate person and comes off strong at times. So, if I was in the house, I would take her "you know what I mean" as as a tactic to make me agree with her, and it probably means nothing more than "Bro" to her. Lol!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I agree with Chippy comment. I am reminded of that look of Shock on Amy's face when Marcellas is evicted. I think Dee would have the same shocked look.

Still smart to get rid of Devens. Drew's question to dee to see if she would throw the first part of the comp to him if he keeps her, says he is kicking Devens to the curb. He is trying to get something for it - like Dee getting a little something extra for using her bribe for all three of them when she knew she was going to take it just for herself if he didnt agree to it.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Grooch she has said that her parents don't speak any english. She was telling Drew that she didn't think both parents would be at finale because they wouldn't understand what to make of any of this. She hoped one would come with a sibling. She didn't think they even understood the whole Big Brother thing.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maris, repetition of words helps when learning a new language

If her parents watched the feeds and the show, I would be certain they learned:

House guest
Block buster
Bro
Dude

And a lot of curse words from Melody.

Needmylifeback
Member

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Because I am in a hotel .. I also watched Survivor (and it has been at least 10 years since I have done that...) and solidified my reason for not watching because "The Brady of it all" ..

Back to BB which in spite of my saying practically every year that I think I have outgrown even this show...


I hope somewhere in his speech tonight Drew says something along the lines of how he was loyal the entire game to the "icons" .. even tho' he knows they were willing to let him go SEVERAL TIMES throughout the game.

Also ..I think it would be great for him to say "You know I thought of you two as Dad and Sister ... we even joked about it .. and "I'm sorry sis (big pause for reaction).. but I have to evict.. Daddy Devens"

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When will the feeds go down? After all these years I forget!

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There hasn't been a wake-up call yet, but Drew is up and in the bathroom. He finished in there and headed back to bed.
The feeds go down for HOH lockdown for about an hour and a half, then later in the afternoon they are down until after the show.