TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 39 - BB26 Finale: Archive through October 14, 2024 users admin

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
And, I have to agree with Mollygirl. I got bored with this early on.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Julie called the season unprecedented. So the hamsters think they were exceptional. Maybe next season we get people who wanna play big brother instead of little house on the prairie. This was a season of cringe.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I loved this season! One of the best casts ever!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would agree with “unprecedented…”
In all the years we’ve been getting together each summer, there’s NEVER been a season where episodes were not discussed over numerous pages of posts. NEVER have so many of us quit watching Live Feeds, quit watching the tv show, or forgotten it was even on! It felt more like we were watching a bunch of tired/boring people forced to spend the summer at the most mediocre Summer Camp for people with the energy of sloths… this is the first year I’m NOT sad it’s over and I won’t miss ANY of them.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I actually forgot tonight was the final LOL I will probably still watch it just to see the season through, but so thankful it's over!

Hated the season but still loved my time with you all.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hopefully this was a fluke season… I for sure will continue to watch any future seasons of BB. I’m hoping the casts will not be as boring or cautious (scared?!) as these HGs were this season! I will miss all of you, hope everyone checks back in for next summer! 🥰😘🤗 👋🏼

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh, I will definitely watch next season, I’m to big of a fan but I’m just hoping for a better cast of people. Maybe when they get out they’ll find out how bad they were at the game. I did like the veto being used a lot just to shake up the game or back door someone but it wasn’t enough to keep me watching. I did watch tonight too just to see it be over with! I’ll miss you all but will be back to check in from time to time. Peace and love to all of you! Stay safe and remember to vote in November! Our country is depending of us. I’m not pushing for either person just saying everyone please vote it’s probably the only right we have left!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This season was great until the last month. They need to shorten the season.

Chelsie deserved this win.

Tucker and Rubina have zero chemistry, I dont see them lasting at all

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, October 13, 2024 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
As I was driving home tonight to watch the show, I was thinking that if Cam won HOH he would decide who won the game by who he picked.

Either of the girls would have won over Cam.

MK messed up.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Worst season ever. Mediocre gameplay all around. Rubina and Kimo never objected to being nominated and never tried to campaign when they were nominated. Practicing dumb songs and cartwheels and dances instead of playing the game, Why? Kimo's slurping, belching and gas - just yecch! Stupidity of Makensy. Use of god by Chelsie and Julie. T'kor's race vote plans. lack of knowledge about the game and the history of the game. I hope we never see any of these people again and I hope for a better season next year.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they really need to up the prize for second place. afp makes more than second place!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think I heard last night the 2nd place was $75,000 which seemed higher to me than in the past.

AFP was $50,000.

I still think 2nd should be higher though.

And maybe even have a third prize pot as well.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I think Jankie should have won AFP!! He was definitely my favorite!🤩

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
afp also gets the weekly stipends 2nd place doesnt, 2nd should be at least 100,000

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHH you are right Pamy. I agree second should be at least 100,000!

I wonder how Mackensy is feeling this morning. What a horrible mistake she made. I kinda feel sorry for her.

I am reading she knew she had made a mistake when Chelsie was dissing her when answering the questions. You could tell it on her face.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I FF my recording to the last couple of minutes, ok with Chelsie winning. 7-zip....yikes.
I will watch from the beginning if Angela was finally put in her place, worth the watch for that.
Tucker is annoying to me, shut up dude.
Not religious, but if god exists not sure he or she cares about reality tv. Just saying.
I thought Brooklyn was religious, not hiding much with that dress.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I will never be a fan of Julie Chen, her and her husband are hypocrites. BB needs a transfusion, ....unprecedented, surely you jest.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Didn't Leah vote for mj?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nope, Chelsie won 7-0.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There's an interview with MJ that says she doesn't regret her choice. I kind of think that was just covering for herself.

FWIW, I didn't watch the finale, except for the final comp and eviction. After MJ evicted Cam, it was over for me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Chelsea won. MK made a big mistake but I'm really surprised she didn't get a single vote. I think it was her cluelessness about how eliminating Leah was her "best" move, when really it was a terrible move. There's something aobut the way she talks to julie on camera that I found highly irritating.

i'm not sure where the Tucker love comes from. He just seems like an attention hog to me. I really wanted Quinn to get afp.

Terrible season. I'll be back next year, hoping for more.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It could have been the Leah question that got everyone voting for Chelsie. Mackensy said it was her best move, and then Chelsie said it was also one of her best moves and explained how she manipulated it. LOL. Again the look on Mackensy's face said it all.

Iluvreality

05-07-2011

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Tucker showed what an attention hog he was when he won AFP. He about pushed Rubina down to get to the check and then hammed it up in front of the camera. He would get very old and tiring fast out on the real world. Run girl run.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tucker gives Jim Carey energy. I wasn't invested in either of the finalists or anyone for that matter.

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I actually thought this season was pretty good- the twist storyline all season was fun, there wasn't a lot of drama in the house and there wasn't anyone that I outright hated- and I would have been happy with whoever won (even Cam-mainly because he's from my neck of the woods and not because of what he did in the house)..

Was MJ naive? Yes-but if she's OK with what she did, more power to her; and I won't be shocked to see her on a show like The Challenge on MTV in the next couple of years...