TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 39 - BB26 Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 39 - BB26 Finale users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 13, 2024Kminfinity25 10-13-24  6:57 pm
Archive through October 13, 2024Bubbles25 10-13-24  7:30 pm
Archive through October 13, 2024K9lover125 10-13-24  8:12 pm
Archive through October 14, 2024Wilsonatmd25 10-14-24  11:39 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is Macckensy saying she does NOT think Chelsie would have taken her if she had won the final HOH and admitting that Chelsie was manipulating her. She is OK with it cause she is a good person. This was Big Brother Makensy, not church.

https://x.com/DaltonRoss/status/1845839875381092559

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Big Dummy!!!!! - Well at least she saw the light.

And you're not a good person. A good person wouldn't have put the best ally on the block because someone told you to. Just admit you're a gullible dummy.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think this could be an argument that 22 is too young to play Big Brother. She was so naive.

Bjbookman

09-14-2023

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bjbookman a private message Print Post    
I want to thank you all for posting all season. I think MJ made a mistake... like a repeat of Matt and Jag MJ was just as surprised at the speech of her competitor friend as Matt was. All in all, my favourite part of BB is coming here and reading all your comments. This is my first and possibly my last post but truly have enjoyed all of your efforts - it was definitely the best part of this season. To next year!!!

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Makensy=Colby from Survivor 2. Or Marcellas.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I was surprised Taylor announced to the jury during the round table that Chelsea had tied for most HOH wins. I think that type of information should not have been given to pre-voting jurors even though the win ultimately did go to the best player

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
AMEN! Jadajean!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If you watch the interviews with Makensy, she addresses both putting Leah on the block and the part about money. Houseguests value loyalty over money. Cam in his interview said he would of had a better chance of winning with Makensy than Chelsie, but admits he would of chosen Chelsie had he won the final competition. It was the same last year when Jag choose Matt over Bowie Jane.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Since when Vegan? They are playing a game for 3/4 of a million dollars that would be life changing for any of them.

Screw loyalty and church.

Bring back the old cut throat Big Brother, win at any cost Big Brother I love.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Mama. I would be ruthless and not hide behind a Bible and being a good person. I've know you for 3 months. I also won't be saying all the "I Love You" and hugging. It's a game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is interesting.

gino
@makensycrave
·
12h
Makensy is the first ever BB player to never receive a vote (to get evicted or to win) #bb26

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Look forward to hanging with you all next season. Could not make it through this one, I predicted Chelsia for the win on July 29th. MJ was the only surprise at how she was able to maneuver her way back. Haven't watched show or feeds since about when Tucker left, found this season way too cheesy. The AI aspect was wasted, just a computerized voice instead of Julie's. No imagination with the gimmick.

Glad Chelsia pulled it out, she deserved it. I even had to fast forward thru parts of the finale.

Hope you all have a great rest of 2024 and see you next summer.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SueBase
@outsoldnation
·
12h
🚨Angela Murray has been contacted for the next season of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City #BB26

66mustang

06-30-2011

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
Unless I missed it, Julie did NOT ask the jury "If MJ took Cam to the final two instead of Chelsie, how would you have voted?". Hasn't she done this in past, or am I confusing this with Jeff/Survivor?

Needlenose

09-15-2005

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Just found it interesting that is actually the niece of Julie.
I verified it on Bing Copilot: “Yes, Chelsie Baham, the winner of Big Brother Season 26, is indeed the niece of Julie Chen Moonves 1 2. Julie Chen Moonves has referred to Chelsie as her
"Auntie" in various interviews and reactions to the show's finale”

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 14, 2024 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If that is really, really true, then all the other hgs should each sue for $750,000.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That is NOT true...look at the source, if it was true it would be on all the big sites.Also if it was true the BB fandom would have been bitching about it all season

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If it was true, Julie Chen and Chelsie's mother would be sisters. They look like different nationalities to me.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lots of cultural groups refer to friends as 'cousin' and older ladies as 'auntie' so I wouldn't think much of Chelsea using that term.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't like all the mugging MJ did before she evicted Cam.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I want to know that people will not forget Angela's treatment of Matt and Lisa. The woman is not right in the head and was coddled to the entire season by production.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Cheesy cringe season. Gratuitous hugging took up an inordinate chunk of time each and every episode. The love and loyalty nonsense is just nauseating. Gimme strategy and plotting and secret rendezvous. And the auntie and the shout outs and the lousy attempts at acting. The whole combination just turned me off of the season. I’m hoping for more next year. Sure enjoyed reading here though. Thanks yawl.

Jasper

09-13-2000

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was an unprecedented season, just not in a good way for the most part. Even the veto being used got monotonous.
My younger (much) colleague loved this season.
I thought it was tedious.
Angela and Tucker still ugh. Tucker's voice alone would drive me bananas. I don't see either "couple" working out.
Angela showed what a truly ungracious person she is with Matt.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2024 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well she is going on th right show then. The Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 16, 2024 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nooooo!!! Please tell me she's not going to be on that show. And it's all a lie.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2024 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think some of them want to be friends who benefit from the more successful social media of the others..and make stupid game choices to be part of the community.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: