TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 21 - AI Arena/Eviction: Archive through August 29, 2024 users admin

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
So they had to show tearless Angela...WHY can't they vote her out?? Maybe now she will get to them so they vote her out.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jada 100 percent

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Not so sure he's a great guy...he seems to be a very entitled guy. He wanted to run everyone's HOH and he made a very stupid mistake of telling Tkor to put him up and then complained about it that she listened to him.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Angela for the win tonight and to win it all.

The only other people I'm pulling for are Leah and Joseph and I despise them less than all the others with the exception of Cam who is like watching paint dry.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
He said that to T'kor only because he offered it to Chelsie and Cedric. I don't think he expected a person from his alliance to do it as that would be two votes less for their team to have.

T'kor is smart, she knows that. She was just so worried about blood on her hands. I would be a bloody mess because if it was me it would have been Leah, McKensey and Joseph up.

When will Kimo and T'kor stop hiding behind people.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They have been "hiding" in plain sight... they were responsible for that first flip.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I will never want Angela to win. He bullying, fake crying and paranoia is over the top and I want her gone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, this week.

I want whoever will put up Tkor to win the hoh. I just don't know who will.

Iluvreality

05-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Glad Tucker is gone but Angela’s constant crying is horrible. Is she like this in real life???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im so sad Tucker is out. He seemed so sincere. I'm glad he got 20,000. I cant remember a houseguest having so many cry for him when he left, especially 3 guys! They were crying harder than Rubina.

This show will be soooo boring now.

Im so over Angela and her fake no tears. I guess at this point I want Chelsie, Quinn, Cam and Leah to be in the finals.

I want tikor and Kimo out next

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
T'kor has made sure of that. I find her to be boring and untrustworthy unless it benefits her and only her.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I feel like with him gone we will actually have a game again. I don't enjoy watching one person win over and over.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Glad Tucker is out, so tired of his entitlement. These people that demand others to do their bidding and unloads if they don't. I don't like that type of game plan. So thankfully, they got him out.

Angela next please, all she's done also is bully and cry, so over it!

I have actually enjoyed MK this week, the way she supported Angela during her punishment, I really did like. So, for now, GO MK!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jadajean, but the others follow her blindly. They can't make a move without getting her blessing first.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I want Angela, then Tkor gone. I want Tkor out because I can't listen to her fake accent, it makes no sense for her to do this, especially in the Diary room when she knows we will hear it. Her regular voice is fine.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cam was crying because now he’s the hot body male of BB! Nevermind he doesn’t give opinions, wear more than ONE pair of socks per season, cook, clean, strategize, ever have a conversation with other human beings… and yet… I STILL prefer him to to the cookie-cutter entitled male model rich entitled boy who expects to be flooded with offers and a spot on the SNL cast —he’s NOT funny, let alone SNL funny! This was his audition for fame. Even IF his showmance was real, I was NOT impressed nor entertained by him. Two loud 30-something’s acting like 15-yr-olds at summer camp?! Do better, BB… do BETTER. He’s a bad actor, a bad accent-imitator, a bad sport when he didn’t get his way… he’s spoiled, braggy, basic… I like edgy, different, nerdy, humble, funny, sweet, endearing…. no more “Brigade comp winners,” BB is more than that! I’m looking forward to the feeds now. “Let’s GOoooo!” Nobody ever said he’s original… it was always: “he’s literally a younger Jim Carrey!” “He reminds of …..”
He’s a mimic, he could work in Vegas… maybe Laughlin, Palm Springs, cruise ships, or Bakersfield.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I’m doing my BB happy dance cuz MJ won Ai Arena and Tucker is out tonight!! Finally!!! Whoooo!!!

Costacat

07-14-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Bwaahaahaa. Cruise ships!! Oh yes!!

And I agree 1000%. He was a bad actor, and ironically that's what we call hackers in the computer world!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bubbles… T’Kor is from London, then Chicago, now Georgia… her into video video adressed her mixed accents. Tucker is from Boston, yet always tried to sound… ummmm, I would guess “Australian?!” Maybe “British?!” Either way it was awful, wrong, embarrassing, annoying, repetitive and cringey!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When feeds return, will we see a Tucker “shrine?” Will Rubina be regaled in her widow’s weeds?!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh, Calimom3 how do you really feel??? LOL I agree with all you said! I just couldn’t stand him. And so many of them just willing to keep him so they had protection. Now I’m looking forward to seeing them all finally play for themselves.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Adaptation.. a houseguest who can adapt to the constant changes is going to go far... we may end up with a ladies alliance (unnamed but strong) yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali! OMG! Please can we have a Tucker shrine?

The most laughter I ever got out of BB is when they make the shrine. As if the person is dead.

I just find it so hilarious. Because it is about someone they knew for about a month. Who is not dead.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
RHAP has pointed out that Tucker was so focused on breaking the “first in” curse that he forgot about the “evicted in a costume” curse.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was Rubina the third vote to boot Angela?