TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 21 - AI Arena/Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 21 - AI Arena/Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 29, 2024Grooch25 08-29-24  5:29 pm
Archive through August 29, 2024Sassyza25 08-29-24  5:40 pm
Archive through August 29, 2024Rosem424325 08-29-24  5:49 pm
Archive through August 29, 2024Lorie25 08-29-24  6:01 pm
Archive through August 29, 2024Seamonkey25 08-29-24  7:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Yes. Rubina, Joseph, and Kimo.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Finally just watching the show on West Coast…
Tucker is so bitter about his “sacrifices” for the alliance. He says “after all I did, I basically gave T’Kor $5k, and she can’t do this ONE thing for me?!” So… it wasn’t a “gift…” it was”quid pro quo.”
He expected something in return for doing something “nice”… ewww… NOT nice!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is it just me that felt like Joseph hugged Tucker awkwardly too long?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He was really sad that he left. He was crying before they even voted cuz he knew the rest were evicting him. I didnt see anything awkward about the hug. He told him he voted for Angela and I think said some other things so he was hugging him to conceal the stuff he was saying in his ear

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2024 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Ditto Pamy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At the end of the show, Julie mentioned a twist that could uproot the game next week.

Anyone know anything about it?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 31, 2024 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Coming in late here. I"m going to miss Tucker. He was such a character! I only watch the show and haven't been popping in here at all this season to hear what else is going on in the house.
All the houseguests are likeable. Angela seems like her paranoia gets her off track.
Don't really have a fav hg at the moment. Time will tell.
What is the accent of T'Kor? It comes and goes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another tv only watcher, and I did enjoy - most of the time - watching Tucker. But he seems like one of those people who don’t realize other people are actually real, and not side characters in his personal tv show. So he gets irrationally angry or upset when people don’t do exactly what he wants, because he just doesn’t see their point of view at all.

It’ll be interesting to see how things develop without him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mizinvanccouver
T’Kor was born in London, at some point her family moved to Chicago, and now she lives in Atlanta!
I think perhaps she’s one of those people who picks up the accent of those around her? It’s an odd mixture she’s got going on!

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I really like Tucker. I also believe TKor has some speech impediment as well as various accents. As the mom of a kid with speech issues (who has had 17 years of speech therapy, there is way more going on with her speech than an accent.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: