TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 26 - HOH and Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 26 - HOH and Nominations users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 04, 2022Dipo25 09-04-22  6:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Michael assured Turner he was not going after him, keeping his promise and that Terrance and Alyssa are the plan #BB24

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm unclear why they bleeped a word before crazy eyes on my broadcast. I kept trying to figure out what it was.

And I agree, the zings weren't that great.

Update on Alyssa's: she's like a winter coat in the desert: dead weight and useless.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Karuuna - I believe Zingbot used the "f-word" before crazy eyes. I agree the zings were not funny. Taran's podcast tonight had better zings.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's long past time to retire Zingbot. He hasn't been witty for years. Ugly, boring, useless, cold, unclean, old. The only non bland insult was Brittany's peepers, and even that I'm sure is going to give her a bit of a complex.

Terrence is really unlikeable.

Farel70

07-23-2022

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Farel70 a private message Print Post    
If they don't want to retire Zingbot, they should at least have zings written by a comedian. I miss the days of good zings. Even with BB Comics, it's sounds more agressive than funny. I think this year it worse than ever

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Michael's zing was mean and uncalled for. I agree Zing should be retired or get a better writer. Britt's was also uncalled for.

Farel, I agree. From what I have heard this year's comics are just as mean

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, they used to be clever, these are just mean stupid remarks.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I don't like zings that are about personal appearance -- something the houseguests have no control over. Making fun of things like Turner not showering is supposed to be what the zings are like or about. Weird but I don't mind britt's as much as michael's because she does have big eyes. To me that not as mean as implying someone is ugly. that's just weak and below the belt and shows the lack creativity.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know, I have never been a fan of "roasts" in general. I just don't care for making fun of people in general and don't find it funny or entertaining.

With Zingbot, the least they could do is make the zing about their game play or something having to do with their behavior in the BB house. The zing for Alyssa was appropriate, even she, owned it lol.

The rest took ZERO creativity. Just choose the oldest HG and make a fossil/old joke, Terrance. Take the most quite and call them boring, Monte. Sure thing if you don't wash your hands or take a bath that will be your zing, Turner.

Too easy, and pretty inexcusable to pick someone's physical trait to make fun of, Michael and Brit. At least, Brit's singled out a specific attribute. Poor Michael just got a blanket UGLY face zing. They could have just made a big nose one, good to sniff out alliances...for example. But again, I prefer the zing to out the game play of the HG.

Taylor's didn't even make sense. She didn't seem to find it offensive...it was so far off. Its like they drew it out of their bag of "generic zings" they keep handy. They could have made a zing about her crying about Joseph leaving...or something that was actually happened.

Zingbot can walk off into the sunset and never return, as far as I'm concerned. He definitely needs better material. It wouldn't take much. In fact, they could take suggestions from the fans, since they apparently can't pay for a good comic writer. We would do a much better job.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The only thing I could think of for Taylor's is that Monte has a crush on her, but she's not reciprocating. Supposedly, BB wanted them to have a showmance.

But who knows?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol BB just loves Showmances don't they.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: