TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 26 - HOH and Nominations: Archive through September 04, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 9pm we will see the completion of the HOH competition and then a bunch of stuff, maybe some more of the backlash from the "Kyle" thing, some strategy meetings from people to try and stay off the block, AND .... finally the nominations.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
How about the jury house?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, I meant at 8pm. Jury house, who knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the expressions on Turners face as he watches Michael power thru the puzzle are hysterical.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And the rest of them.. OMG no one even had 2 pieces when he won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have never understood the excitement for Zingbot. It's just a man in a robot costume who doesn't even speak, LOL (the insults come over the PA System).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Zingbot calls the HG's to come out to the backyard. He is standing up on the balcony.

Gives Turner a Zing about not showering.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
17s
"losers it's meeee, head to the backyard"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Makes a zing about Michaels' looks.

Next it's Monte ... he is so boring.

These are really bad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
48s
-Turner you've been everywhere except the shower
-with all that's going on, new zinging guidelines, masks are now optional unless you look like Michael
-Monte I hear you're good at impressions, my Monte impression is [low voice] 'I'm Monte, I'm so boring'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, at least he is correct about Alyssa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m

-BB backyard is hot, I could use something icy & cold, could I borrow your Taylor?
-omg it's DJ Showtime, popular in the underground because that's where you find fossils

-Alyssa [something in the desert], dead weight and completely useless
-Brittany I have a song 'jeepers creepers where did you get those peepers' 'where did you get those crazy eyes' #BrittanyFaces

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
The zings aren't clever or witty, just cruel. ugh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree, Kiminfinity ... they should ask the twitter people for the jokes, they would be much better.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Zing Bot is not funny

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lots of discussions about getting Michael out ....

(I can't believe they are doing a double eviction, this episode is so boring and they want to get rid of 2 people!! It will be crickets in the house).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
this thing with Brittany and Alyssa was 3 weeks ago at least. Really BB??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Segment on how Alyssa hurt her back (wasn't this about 4 weeks ago); So Brittany is going to do a hynosis on her to help her with her back pain.

Monte's comment that it looked like she was getting a pat down was funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
27s
Alyssa's sore back segment.. from a few weeks back.. from Monte's workout.. and Brittany's hypno session with her.. on the butterfly floatie

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now we are doing One/One's with Michael.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did they just edit that wacky or was Terrance not making any sense, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Michael asking Terrance what happened at Dyre Fest turned into a comedy sketch with Terrance sputtering and stammering

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Monte DR- I am starting to realize that Michael and Brittany would never take me to final two. If we dont get one of them out soon, all of our games are tanked. I have got to make the first move #BB24

Turner DR- It's crucial that I target Michael and Brittany moving forward. Not only did Michael and Brittany withhold information from the house but Michael is a comp beast #BB24

Taylor DR- Everybody knows that the only way to win this game right now is to take out Michael. Taking out Michael is a huge resume booster. I wouldnt mind being the person that takes him out #BB24

Brittany DR- I want to make sure that she (Taylor) feels I would take her over Michael to those final two spots. What she doesnt know is I have no intentions of sending Michael home. I dont think anyone truly understands how much of a duo we have been since Day 2 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael nominates Terrance and Alyssa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Bless Alyssa she shared with Michael the only piece of info Kyle gave her the F4 with the guys in the LOs and the name “The Pound” it’s something Michael knew bc Kyle also told him just didn’t know the name #BB24