TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hello My Friends/ Some Sad News

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Hello My Friends/ Some Sad News users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 23, 2021Seamonkey25 07-23-21  12:16 pm
Archive through July 26, 2021Juju2bigdog25 07-26-21  10:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chippy, you too.. So sorry for your loss. Yes that club no one wants to be a part of.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Beautiful tribute. So sorry for all those who continue to suffer from loss. I work hard to remember to remain open and not to close myself off.

https://pics.me.me/to-love-at-all-is-to-be-vulnerable-love-anything-13363816.png

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Meggie thank you sharing those tributes. And letting us into your heart.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to all of you who have lost a child or loved one. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute to Zach, Meggie!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
You are all so lovely.

To give you an example of the love that beams from Edgar- he has started giving me videos of all the classes as he worries that I will be too sad if I don't dance every day. He is on a three day mini vacay and probably messaged me 20 times yesterday. God sent him to me.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile- how is this season? Are you all loving it? Should Michael and I try to catch up?

It feels so odd not to be watching.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It's been a good season so far. You should be able to catch up quickly with the shows.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What a beautiful tribute to Edgar.
Yes, this season of BB is good and worth getting caught up on. It has a ways to go!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Meggie you would really love this season. Give it a try!

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Meggie, my condolences on the loss of your beautiful son.
I've been following along in this thread, but haven't posted because it stirred up emotions of my own loss.
I don't have children of my own, but lost my Godson, who was like a son to me on Dec.24, 2011. Almost impossible to believe it will be 10 years this Christmas. I won't drone on, but one of my favorite shared experiences with Jason was watching BB each season. He was living on the west coast, me on the east, so he would send me emails with overnight updates, and I'd watch the live show while on the phone with him so I could spoil!
The 1st season after Jason's passing I didn't watch in the beginning, but eventually tuned in. I found it comforting as it made me feel close to him.
Give it a try, hopefully you can find comfort in watching too.
Hugs to you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meggie, it feels odd not to have you watching!

And just hazarding a guess that Zach would WANT you to watch.

It has been a very interesting season and i think you would enjoy it..

If you sign up for feeds you can catch up on shows if they are not otherwise available.

And if you want details, Taran's podcasts on RHAP are golden!

aND WE LOVE YOU HERE, so that is something too..

Hugs to you and Michael..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, it is the best season in years!! You will love it!!! xoxoxo

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Although your life is forever changed by the tragic loss of Zach, I think there is a lot of comfort to be had by continuing to do the things that always have brought you joy. Your classes have shown you that. BB is something else you two enjoyed together. You can step in and step out of watching and posting at any time, and we'll all respect that and keep you in our thoughts. Be gentle with yourself Meggie. You'll find your way a day at a time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: