TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Hello My Friends/ Some Sad News: Archive through July 23, 2021 users admin

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I Have been on TV Clubhouse since the very first season and for me it has not been summer without being here. MY firs ID was Zachysmom.

So far I have not been able to bring myself to watch BB this year and it is not because of the show and most certainly not because of this lovely place.

Some of you knew my son Zachary - Zachyd here when he posted early on. Some of you even met him! I want to let you know that Zach transitioned from this earth on December 28th.

He was a lovely man, my only child, the light of my life. He was still living with us as he completed nursing school.

I am struggling to find a way to move forward even almost 7 months later. I lost my father and soul mate sister in the space of two months in 2019 and losing a child is nothing like that. Zach was my closest friend and we traveled widely to see music together. Somehow I need to make a life of meaning without him.

Please- if you know anyone who has lost a child I have found a wonderful resource in the Facebook Group and Website Helping Parents Heal.

Love to all of you and I hope this season has been a good one!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, my heart breaks for you. Zach was a wonderful young man. There are just no words to convey my sadness. Sending you prayers. I'm glad you found a group to lean on. Sending you love and prayers

Emmalee

06-17-2016

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emmalee a private message Print Post    
Meggie I know words can never even begin to heal your broken heart. I lost my son Joshua to suicide 9 years ago and the pain just never goes away. You get through it and move forward, but the pain is always there. I pray that you find the strength to get to where the pain eases to the point that you can think of the wonderful memories you built with Zach and the pain is not always in the for front. It took me a long time to get there but I can think of Joshua and all the wonderful memories now and not break down. I am sending you so much love and hugs.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Meggie, I am so sorry for your immense loss, I cannot imagine nor do I want to. I have been here since the first season of BB too and do recall your posts. Sending you much comfort and positivity for you in your life path. I know you still have much to do and enjoy here on this earth which is what Zach would want for you too. I know he is watching over you and will give you the occasional sign of his presence.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice, we don't know each other well but I do want to send my condolences. As I read your post, my heart broke for you. I can't even start to imagine what you are going through. It must be so very hard. You and Zach certainly have many friends at TVCH. We are all thinking of you both and I hope that gives you some solace.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Meggie, you have been through so much loss all at once… I’m glad you found a group where people can relate. I have lost newborns, parents, friends, and my dear husband, but never a grown child. Each pain is different, each day is different. Please know that we are all thinking of you, wishing we could ease your pain. I’m so glad you reached out and posted here where you have connections/memories. Love, hugs, and healing are being sent to you! ❤️🤗🥰💫

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry, Meggie.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Meggie, thank you for taking the time to share your heartbreak, all who read your pain, will sit on the couch, pass the Kleenex and share our love and losses. May you feel the love we surround you with…. I’m so sorry for your deep losses.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you for sharing Meggieprice.

I am glad you and Zach had a lot of fun and quality time together.

I am so sorry for you loss.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Meggie, my heart is broken. I was one of those who had the pleasure of meeting your beautiful Zachary! I still remember that lunch we had in Downtown Disney all those years ago. He was just a boy, but he lit up the room. There really are no words. Other than he was a light, and I always enjoyed reading about the relationship you both had. As the mother of an only son, I can not even imagine. Lots of love and healing peace sent to you.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also remembermeeting him at downtown Disney I believe that was the second time. Forgive my aging mind. I know w had a BB neet up. I remember him being so kind to my son.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I'm going to join that Facebook group right now. We lost our only child and it's actually too much at times. Thank you!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice, my heart is breaking at this news... I really think there is no worse pain than losing a child. If there are ways we can help support you as you stumble forward, please let us know.

Thank you for sharing your heartache with us, I hope it helps, even if just a little.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m so sorry, Meggieprice. Sending you much love.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm so so sorry. I hope your memories can be a small comfort at this very difficult time.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice it speaks volumes about you that you are trying to help others when you are navigating such unspeakable grief. I am going to pass this information on to my dear cousin who lost her only child (a son) in December on his 29th birthday. I cannot imagine a loss so profound. My best thoughts are with you. I hope you know there are many here who are thinking of you and sending you their best thoughts, prayers and hopes that you may find some healing and peace.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Sorry for your loss, keep your memories close to your heart.....hugs

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Meggie, I am so sorry for your terrible loss, I cannot even imagine how hard this is. You are in my thoughts.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry for you incredible loss(es). I remember you well and was happy when you posted all these many summers. The passing of a child has to be unimaginable. My heart is sending yours hugs.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Meggie, I am sorry for your great loss(es). This must be very difficult for you.

Virtual hugs.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Sincere condolences.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So sorry to hear this Meggie. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh Meggie! I cannot stop my tears for you.

I loved Zach (Zachy as he was then)

I spent so much wonderful time with all of you! I remember first meeting at your home and was speechless when Zach stood up! He was young but SO tall! (And I am so short).

He said welcome to Cat Haven.

And all of our times at Disneyland are treasured memories.. Parades, that lemon crush stuff.

We all even napped together at the hotel.

And he was so mature at a young age. I remember one time after a long Disney day (with another left to go) and we said time to leave and Zachy melted down. The three of us adults looked at each other, realizing he WAS young and just acting his age. I know we talked him down, maybe did something more, and by the time I got home, you sent a picture of Zach, who had already fallen asleep. And next day we were back for a new day at Disneyland.

And you guys so into your music too.

So many good memories, but this is crushing.

And your sister, too. I heard so much about her.

💔💔💔

I cannot wrap my head around this and I cannot see through my tears.

I am glad you have found a support place and hope you can find that here, too. I think in time you will be an amazing support for other moms who have suffered this unimaginable loss.

What a loss for our world. He would have been such an amazing nurse because he had such a heart for people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Emmalee, I am so sorry for your loss as well.