TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jackson Fan club

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Jackson Fan club users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 22, 2019Sunnyday25 09-22-19  3:34 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
“Nice” people and “nice” behavior should always be preferred over “not nice.” However, there have been “villains” on BB who have had a huge fan base...I guess it has to do with strategy... if you push someone to their boiling point for game purpose, it’s not deemed as unnecessary... peeing on the floor to blame another HG affects more than just that one person. Dick/Paul/Will/Boogie all did things to get themselves ahead that shocked viewers. These guys also had a huge fan base.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali. Look at Jackson’s relationship with Nicole. He is nice but he wants to win. He is not a bully. Bella. Was a bully.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Jackson was even too nice to Nicole knowing she was ready to turn on their F4 alliance and had to give her the HOH to stay loyal. I don't understand the love for Nicole, she is annoying, not a humble person at all, it's all "I am, I am, I am", a lot of positive thinking for sure, but she is not ready to give credit to Jackson and Holly for the win, she rolls her eyes at them, or wrinkles her nose at them... I don't like her. Jackson was even too gracious towards her and I hope he takes Holly. If he takes Nicole I would have to change my judgement of Jackson. I hope he stays true to Holly, and of course I hope Holly will do the same.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom, when Jackson is nice to someone it does not negate the times he has not been nice nor does it change my opinion of him. If he was nice to Nicole that is awesome, but it’s how everyone should be—all the time!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I just started really liking Jackson when he started being so sweet to Nicole. He likes her because she is NOT a me,me,me person at all. They are like siblings who get along.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali. This a Jackson fan page. I get u are not his biggest fan. But I was just stressing I didn’t find him to be a bully. He has shown genuine friendships that have nothing to do with game. Just because he is big in stance does not make him a bully when he wants to get his point across. Many have been. Congratulated for trying to stress their points but when Jackson does he is called a bully.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Jackson is a fine young man. He treats others well and has stayed true to Holly and others. Cliff made the fatal mistake of telling Jackson he was not taking him to final 2 and sealed his fate. He deserved what he got. Jackson is very nice to Nicole. Many others weren't nice to 3rd Houseguests in the past.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Don't think Jackson is Survivor material but wouldn't mind seeing him run Amazing Race with Jack as his partner (Please, no Holly).

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think he would do great on the Amazing Race. Keeping my fingers crossed for the win tonight.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Jackson!!!

I am sad for him that he is so affected by all the nasty people who inferred he is racist. That is just plain mean.

I believe he is a good guy, if he wasn't this wouldn't have affected him so much.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
This may be my last season of BB on here. I could feel the hate towards Jackson through my computer screen. I think he is a young decent guy, if he wasn't he would not have gotten so upset. None of us are perfect. He was not my favorite but it upset me to see so much anger and hate directed towards him. I respect anyone that is willing to give 3+ months of their lives for my entertainment.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Finally a player who deserved to win WON !! And glad he took Holly, he stayed true to her till the last. He's very articulate and chooses his words well. I think he will be successful in life and half a million is already a very good start !!! Actually, I'm surprised he made it because they tend to eliminate the best players early on, but he managed to survive by winning comps. Bravo and good luck! :-)

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe how they undercut Jackson's win by dedicating air time to virtue signalling and sjw crap. Great player, deserved better.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Jackson! He is a young man who seems to want to be a good person and cares what people think about him. I wish the best for him.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Ika from BB Canada did a great interview with Jackson.

He is a great guy and does not deserve all the hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBSSSmeKk4

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: