TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Jackson Fan club: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I will get this party started.... I am a fan of Jackson. He has played a great game and is always thinking 2 steps ahead which is pretty unusual for a 24 year old.

I would not be unhappy if he wins at the end of this.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I agree. While I have hated his "mob mentality" with bullying when he was in the groups, I do think he's played smart and is always thinking ahead. The lie about Tommy was a brilliant game move. And it worked. The fact that he's slept with two women on a TV show is disgusting. But, it takes two to tango. Or three in this case. I've seen when he lets his guard down and is truly nice to Nicole. I've seen him be respectful to Cliff. I see how he talks to Julie, saying "yes, ma'am". Would I want my daughter dating him? Good God, no! Would I mind if he wins the game? Nope, I think he deserves it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree, I’m a Cliff fan but I do believe Jackson should win.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Is believing a person has played a great game and has earned the win being a fan of that person? Because I really am not a fan of Jackson...don't hate him but don't love him. I do believe he has played a great game and if he wins, good on him.

Vic557

01-03-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vic557 a private message Print Post    
I am a fan from the first. He came in not making to many friends, but he was playing the game. It is a game.So he lied, that is BB. Hope he wins and Nicole or Cliff get AFP. But that may be Tommy now.

06-29-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that we need to keep things positive here. It is a fan thread. :-)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am not a Jackson fan per se but one thing that stands out to me is he has never thrown his do or die Holly under the bus to other HG. He has been loyal to her in the game. I’m not sure that can be said about many others.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cathie, he did mention something to Nicole about Holly leaving wouldn’t be the *worst* thing for his game....also, nobody else is having sex with their “ride” or die....

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
True, Calimom, I guess I was just trying to find something nice to say.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I happen to think game wise he has played incredible. I also think that he deserves to win as do the other 3. His lie was brilliant. I think he has been pretending to be dumb. I also think he has been given a bad wrap.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree totally Mom_of_three.
Jackson is a total package of smart and athletic,

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why a lot of people dislike Jackson, to me he seems to be one of the best BB players. Especially towards the end of this season, he could have been backstabbed by Nicole, even though they had a final 4 deal, Nicole was ready to turn on him and keep Tommy. He managed to neutralize Nicole's backstabbing by convincing her not to trust Tommy, or whatever lie he said, he needed to do it and he was successful. He had to make a sacrifice to let Nicole win the HOH, even though Holly could have won it. He did not have to sacrifice anything, they had a final 4 deal but with a possible backstabbing by Nicole he had to let Nicole win HOH. Then Cliff and Nicole almost wanted Jackson to give up the Veto. What nonsense !! Of course Jackson is not that stupid to give up the Veto and he won it and now Cliff is gone. I hope Nicole goes next. To me Jackson deserves to be in Final 2 with Holly, and win Big Brother.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I think he played a good game. He wasn't given the chance to backstab Nicole but I would have considered it good game play if it would have went the other way and he did back stab N/C.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I really feel bad for Jackson when he comes out so much hate 😢

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Jackson played a great game and deserves the win. Cliff sealed his own fate when he told Jackson he was reneging on their final two deal and would take Nicole.

At that point Jackson would be stupid to keep him over a guaranteed final 2 with Holly.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Glad to see it will be Jackson and Holly in final two. Crossing fingers for Jackson to win!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Me too Sportsfan. Just hope jury not bitter

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was happy to see Holly win part 2 and so the two players I wanted as F2 will have a chance to win. I think Jackson deserves it more than Holly, but either one will be okay by me. It doesn't always happen that the couple who stayed together and loyal to one another are finalists. Good for them !!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jackson has gotten such a horrible social media wrap. I feel so bad

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Lots of jealous people out there on social media who tend to character assassinate anyone but their faves, it is a sad sign of the time unfortunately Mom.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Very sad he is just a typical kid and the fact that he has over come so much is really inspiring. I really don’t get why he is called a bully. I also don’t get the cheating thing so many have not followed the have not rule and it was not cancelled b cause of him. Sam has stated there was a problem this year with bleeding

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
They need to do away with slop and have them earn food again. Slop is bad for some people with certain allergies.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think the bullying comments may be tied to his fraternity days... they were disbanded for hazing, he bragged about being in charge of all that, right before cameras went to fish...I only read comments which state true facts about his words/actions in the house. I don’t see any jealousy or made up facts... about ANY HGs...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The trouble is fans wants a "nice" winner hence all the Nicole love. I'm not a big Jackson fan but he deserves the win. He played the whole game unlike some that only came to play in the last 4 or 5 weeks. That's why I liked Cliff they both came to play.