TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Things we are Grateful for...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Things we are Grateful for... users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 05, 2019Dipo25 09-05-19  7:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Thank you all, I love it here, Dipo's tweets and Seamonkey's happenings and all of the posters and lurkers make BB really fun for me. The moderators keeps us safe.

Where else would I spend my summers???

My ears and sanity are very grateful that Jess has left the house

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful because there are other people who also like to know about the jury house, what happens after they leave BB, and other juicy tidbits of salacious info I can't get elsewhere. Thanks to all who provide tweets, rumors, links, and info!

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful we're all GRATEFUL!!😊

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
***SO GRATEFUL TOMMY AND CHRISTIE ARE SPLIT UP****

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
I am so grateful for this website! I know that I am a lurker, but I love all of the insight from all of you! Thank you all, especially the screencappers and the happenings from the regular posters!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would be grateful to see Tommy and Christie reunited.. On Thursday.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
TVCH'ers!

So glad I found the site in S3. BB isn't much fun without all of you. A few years ago the site crashed during a critical HOH and I felt completely adrift.

Meant to make this post some time ago, but was prompted this morning by the sex stool discussion.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rieann, perfectly said. I feel the same way. It completes Big Brother for me. Thank you everyone !

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Grateful for the humor of the posters. Keldogg and many others give me some incredible laughs. I would pay to have that kind of humor.

Another thing I am grateful for is Nicole. The best F2 at this point would be Nicole and Jackson for a good ending to this season.
Cannot stomach Holly.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ain't nothin' like a sex stool to bring a community together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I have to agree.

Tonight, I am grateful for the mute on the feeds. Cliff was in have not with the stupid owl for a long long time, and his mouth never stopped moving!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol Sea, I turned Cliff off.

I am always grateful for tvch at BB time. Past few years I have really only come on during BB but it is nice to have a go to place for BB.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We are happy to see you! And would love to see you all year.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
life gets in the way. Right now I am doing a consulting gig out of town and I am working from midnight to 8, so I have all the time in the world, am the only person in the building besides security. Thus my posting at crazy hours.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Crazy but works for West coast!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am grateful that Cliff is aware that we don't want to watch people sleeping and snuggling in silence and offers us a feeds alternative by talking to us. It's not all riveting but some of his stories are interesting and at least he's trying to give us something to listen to other than heavy breathing.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I am grateful Cliff is leaving tonight.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: