TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Things we are Grateful for...: Archive through September 05, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Grateful. What are you grateful for this season.

One of mine is less use of the F... word. Paul's season was every other word. At least this season it's not as bad. Except for Nick.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Houseguest like Nicole and Cliff. A little different from our usual cast of characters. And they have survived !!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
While I have my favorites as usual this season, I am grateful that there is no one that I truly dislike or think should not win the game.

Thanks for this topic Govols.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Grateful that Gr8ful did not all make it to the end.😉

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bubbles

Welcome Tres. I need to implement this thread into my life...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful that this season has less F-Bombs. But I hope next season the word "like" is less prevalent as well!

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful an old guy is still in it. (I wish they had an occasional old gal. Old gals are under-represented.)

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Very grateful for Dipo and Scubalass. I love screencaps and tweets. If not for you...well, I don't want to think about that.
And thanks to everyone else that posts here.

Grateful Miss Snoozefest will be leaving tonight. Whew.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ll second that about Dipo and Scubalass and everyone else who posts here. You are the large part of what makes this board and BB fun. Very appreciated!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'll third that. :-)

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I'll fourth that! 😃 I appreciate all of the posters that keep us informed and give us many more laughs than BB has this year!
And I also agree that like, you know, like that like Jess is like you know hopefully going tonight!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'll fifth that! I know I haven't been posting much with my new job and all..but I pop in to catch up as much as I can.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I will sixth the big thumbs up for Dipo and Scubalass!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Also to the posters who post to the Important House Happenings when I am not able to get the information immediately! That is a big help.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful for TVCH. I found this place during season 6, what a great season on here it was. Later I branched out to other forums here and love everyone one. What I especially love is if one of us has a problem or heartbreak everyone one is here to offer what comfort and advice they can. I am thankful for the moderators who keeps this a safe and respectful place to voice our thoughts.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
TVCH is the best part of the summer BB experience IMO. So gr8full for everyone here!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I found TVCH during the 3rd season, but didn't bother to register until Season 7. I still don't say a lot, but am grateful for everyone here as well, but miss some of the posters, like tishala (she was more in the survivor thread) whose episode summaries had me in stitches!

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Got my first computer Christmas of 2000. Found this place in time for Big Brother. Loved it ever since.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I started here in season 1..spent most of the earlier years just lurking around, and started talking on here more over the last few years..I love this place

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Grateful Jxn nom'd Jess. Often times, these type floaters get to 3rd place. Not sure anyone else in the house would have nom'd her. The universe is with us. LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am grateful for the moderators who have so much fun playing here.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I am grateful for all the lurkers who've come out from lurking and start posting. The more the merrier. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am also grateful for Dipo and Scuba! My fav threads! Also grateful for Sea and all the rest of the live feeder posts!
Grateful for my TVCH family!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all the posters especially Dipo and Scuba. Also thanks to Sea and Grooch who seem to stay up into the wee hours some nights to post what is happening in a house where a lot of times not much was going on!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Awww, thanks guys.... I always catch up on what happened by reading the tweets so I just figured other people might want to do that as well.

So glad you all enjoy it!