TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Summer Season - August 2017: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 10, 2017Sarasmile25 08-10-17  7:51 am
Archive through August 21, 2017Kitt25 08-21-17  3:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes:

Sarah, Chad, Jemma, Helen, Sandi and Sam are up for eviction tomorrow.

Only Amelia, Derek and Shaun are safe.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The two out together are Sandi and Helen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel bad about Helen, although I imagine she'll be a lot happier out of the house. Sandi is annoying me now so I'm glad she's gone.

Shaun to win!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There will be a back door eviction tomorrow (Weds) for the lowest voted person in the vote TO WIN, which is now open, but it will be shown on Thursday (which of course shows Wednesday's highlights).

TV schedule for last few days:

Main CBB show
Wed Aug23 1-2pm
Thu Aug24 1-2pm
Fri Aug25 1-2.45pm Live Final

BOTS
Wed Aug23 2-2.30pm (short show because of football)
Thu Aug24 3.05-4.05pm
Fri Aug25 2.45-4.15pm

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Out the backdoor went Shaun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no!! It's always the normal ones that go and always the normal ones I want to win.

My guess for the win is Sam I guess. Amelia is nice but too blah. I hope Sarah and Jemma are out 5 and 6, but it seems unlikely as their two groups will be fighting each other with votes.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Please do not let Sarah or Chad get near final two. Blech!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sixth place is Jemma!
Fifth place is Chad

Stormie

02-28-2007

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Jemma came in 6th. After Helen and Sandi left I wanted Jemma to win. At least she wasn't boring and brought something to the house. So, it's surprising. I wouldn't mind Derek winning; it seems like a long shot, but I think he's more interesting than anyone else left.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Fourth place is Derek

Sorry Stormie

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third place is Sam

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The winner is Sarah
2nd place is Amelia

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow. I thought the tide had turned on Sarah after her recent treatment of Chad. I don't think she's a bad person, she just has so many insecurities that she's constantly thinking of herself to the exclusion of others (and by the sound of it, she shouldn't drink, ever).

Jemma has been slightly better recently but I think overall she's been so cruel to others, especially Sarah, that it's hard to support her. But I did think her supporters and Sarah's supporters would be duelling it out and would therefore both be high on the list.

Derek was a bit blah. Amelia was a bit blah. Sam was blah with a mix of troublemaking. Chad goes between victim and cray cray.

I might not watch the finale...

Thanks for all the spoiling, Amy!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling, Amy. :-)

But I have to scream NOOOOOO! Lol

I was rooting for Sarah in the beginning, but then she just started coming off as so self absorbed and high maintenance. Ugh.

Hopefully this will give her a boost in a positive direction.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
You are welcome Kitt.

At the beginning of the show Emma said that 5 of the 6 remaining housemates were separated by 5% in the voting and by the odd way the housemates exited it looks to have been the bottom 5 housemates and Sarah was way out in front and probably couldn't be beaten.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoilers Amy and also the schedule Kitt

You're right, Gemma was awful early on, so I get why she went 6th.

I don't mind Sarah winning, if nothing else, she wasn't boring. But hopefully this win will boost her confidence and help her leave the past behind, so she can move forward with her life.

Congratulations Sarah!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is the wrong year but most likely to be seen...

Keith Chegwin has died of pulmonary fibrosis, aged 60.

Very sad news. A really nice guy, major part of my youth, and still so young.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: