TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Summer Season - August 2017: General Discussion: Archive through August 10, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts Tuesday August 1st!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Any idea who is in the house?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This, or some variation close to this, is what the papers are saying:

Sarah Harding
Shaun Williamson
Jemma Lucy
Derek Acorah
Amelia Lily
Paul Danan
Jordan Davies
Helen Lederer
Brandi Glanville
Chad Johnson
Trisha Paytas
Sam Thompson
Marissa Jade
Sandi Bogle
Rosanna Davison

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2702155/celebrity-big-brother-2017-lineup-launch-date/

The only one I know well is Shaun Williamson, who was in Eastenders and is a comedian. I think he's probably been on BOTS a few times too.

I might know some others when I see them but the names don't ring a bell.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For those who watch it live, here are the show times in PT (board time):

Main CBB show
Tue Aug01 1.05-3.05pm Launch
Wed Aug02 1-2pm
Thu Aug03 1-2.05pm
Fri Aug04 1-2pm
Sat Aug05 2.30-3.35pm
Sun Aug06 1-2pm
Mon Aug07 1-2pm
Tue Aug08 1-2pm
Wed Aug09 1-2pm
Thu Aug10 1-2pm
Fri Aug11 12.30-2pm Eviction <- note early show

BOTS
Tue Aug01 3.05-4.05pm
Wed Aug02 3.05-4.05pm
Thu Aug03 3.05-4pm
Fri Aug04 3.05-4.05pm
no Sat or Sun BOTS
Tue Aug08 3.05-4.05pm
Wed Aug09 3-4pm
Thu Aug10 3.05-4.05pm
Fri Aug11 3.05-4.05pm

Live From the House
Tue Aug01 4.05-5.05pm

As always, the further out on the schedule, the more likely it is times will change before they're aired.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Brandi Glanville from RHof Beverly Hills? ugggghhhhhh....I can't stand her. Hope she gets voted out quickly. LOL....that's probably not very nice...she hasn't walked through the doors yet and I want her gone!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the thread, Jimmer. :-)

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Winner will have 50k donated to charity of their choice in their name.

Here who's gone in the house:

Shaun Williamson - Actor Eastenders
Sarah Harding - Girls aloud
Sam Thompson - Made in Chelsea
Derek Acorah - Psychic
Marissa Jade - Mob Wives
Sandi Bogle - Gogglebox
Chad Johnson - The Bachelorette

So far the rumors are 100%

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they did the charity money. Some of the bigger stars reportedly get paid more than that to be on the show, so it seems a bit cheap.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Next batch

Helen Lederer - Comedienne
Karthik Nagesan - The Apperntice
Brandi Glanville - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Jordan Davies - Ibiza Weekender
Trisha Paytas - YouTuber
Jemma Lucy - reality star, model
Amelia Lily - X Factor
Paul Danan - Holyoaks

Only one off list went in. Nice sleuthing for this season.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I normally just tolerate the launch show but this is a very "bubbly" group of HMs! And Shaun was terrible at his task- until the end ... the lady he chose as his "rock" Sandi - what an incredibly sweet person!

Stormie

02-28-2007

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the schedule Kitt

I only know who Brandi and Helen are. Helen is a true talent. I think it would be hilarious if Edina (Jennifer Saunders) and Patsy (Joanna Lumley) stumbled through the backyard one day--I can't imagine that would happen, but it would be hilarious if it did. Dare to dream.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I achieved nothing this morning, for which I blame CBB!

I guess Shaun, being a big fan of the show, knows that first impressions are important, and being seen as clingy or crazy could affect his whole game, even once they know it's part of a task. On a similar vein, I hope when Sandi realises it's a task that Shaun makes sure to thank her for being so kind to him.

So far, apart from a couple, they seem like they could be quite good hms.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Marissa has been nominated with Shaun's killer nomination. He did not complete his launch night task so he didn't get immunity from nominations but he still had to make a killer nomination.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So how is Chad acting in the house? Is he as psycho there as he was on Bachelorette and the Paradise show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's just coming off a bit dim and lecherous. Nothing too sinister that I've noticed yet.

I am almost up to date, and I like them all except Trisha who won't stop complaining, and earlier a couple of the guys, but I'm not sure which now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They must not be giving him enough booze....lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, latest episode he's turning on the crazy. He fancied a girl, she's not interested and he's not getting the hint, and is now getting possessive because she massaged (innocently) another guy's back.

Not helped by Paul, who keeps encouraging him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Paul is just so slimy! Keeps on about Karthik playing the "race card" and when BB tell him to cut it out he turns into the most understanding little boy in the word because he's also been wronged and he wouldn't want anyone else to feel as bad as he does. Where was that empathy for the last week?

And he just pokes at everyone. Not sure the deal with Sarah but I assume she was in some kind of alcohol rehab at some point because of the "steps" talk, and if Paul's done the same surely he's the last person who should be hassling her.

He really bugs me.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Live eviction today. Karthik, Chad and Tricia are getting a lot of boos, some boos and cheers for Marissa and Sarah is getting a lot of cheers.

Emma says voting is really close for those at the bottom.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Going to say this quickly before I see the evicted persons name (forgot about it being today!) - but I totally agree with you Kitt about everything you posted about Paul- I cannot stand him and his behavior towards Karthik was so…… icky!

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Chad, Tricia and Sarah are safe.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Marissa is first out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There were a few times I didn't like Marissa but most of the time I didn't mind her. I noticed in the initial boos/cheers she didn't get that much of a reaction, and in a vote to save that's the killer.

There were quite a few "Get Paul Out"s but no indication anyone heard them. I was glad Sarah got support from the public, that might mean Paul leaves her alone a bit more.

I was expecting Tricia to be in the bottom two with Marissa. Emma did say the votes at the bottom were close, and I bet she was down there with Karthik and Marissa.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Paul did hear the "Get Paul Out"s but has blamed Sarah's fans.

I only watch the main show and I haven't seen anything about Jemma being picked on, like she claimed in today's show. Anyone seen anything on BOTS or the live show that can illuminate..? From what I see it looks like it's the other way round.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
No Jemma hasn't been picked on. In my opinion, she was upset and whiny and sensitive that day- all the things she accuses Sarah of being- and turned it into anger at Sarah. Especially once they heard cheers for Sarah, it made them all kinda nuts.