TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH changed my life forever

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: TVCH changed my life forever users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 19, 2015Pamy25 09-19-15  3:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sea- we could NOT do DIsney without you! It simply would not feel right- we havent been there since our wonderful days with you.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I've been on TVCH when it was BOMIS and then became TVCH. I go to FORUMS as soon as I turn my iPad on and before I go to sleep. It's not just about BB but all reality shows and news and views. The mods due an excellent job and all the members are great. Kudos to TVCH!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hey, only just saw this thread! :-)

I originally joined for BB2 and was here for many years.

I left for quite a while but the very fond memories that always remained, of the wonderful years I spent on this board never, ever left me.

So, I searched for the site this past summer and lo and behold---here you all were, still going strong after all these years, so I just had to sign up again.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
You can check out, but you can never leave ...

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
TVCH was and is the only online board I've ever used since BB1. I lurked for 5 years before signing up and now wish I could go back and change my username (not going to bother right now). BB1 and Survivor were my summer shows after my dad died in March 2000 and at the end of season one, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Nothing has kept me away since then. I fondly remember bit'o'bunny and flyonthewall and CleoTheLeo from way back.I personally don't care for CleoTheLeo's twitter since she left here. She seems to have gotten kind of full of herself (my opinion)since she left TVCH.I'm so glad this topic was posted.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I was brand new to home computers until Christmas 2000. We got the computer for our son (yeah, sure) It was for all of us. I found the Clubhouse a few days after New Year's Day and have been happy here ever since. For BB and Survivor and a hundred other topics and threads. Have always felt safe and welcome. It's a wonderful place.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love hearing everyone's stories (((TVCH Family)))

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Count me in. Here since BB1. Later was even a moderator for a very short while (wasn't good at it lol). Some of you might remember all the Games I used to host for other reality shows, such as American idol, bachelor and others. Don't post as much anymore but I'm come in almost daily to read about my favorite tv and reality shows.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I always enjoyed your games!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I remember Bomis and Big Brother Fan Club. Hamsterlady and CleotheLeo started out here. Remembering FlyontheWall & TVFC Angels, and TP over the wall >> so many good memories.

And yes, we it always amazes me how we can watch the same people and have such different opinions.. But at the end of the day we can look beyond that and we respect each other :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Here's a blast from the past, the "angels" tossing toilet paper to the hamsters.

xx

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha!!!! Thanks, JMM!!! I would have said, until I looked at the captions, that two of them would have been Pamy and Moondance, and one or more of them actually might be those people, because I know there have been some name changes. I was going to comment that I had no idea Moondance was that tall, having never met her, but now I don't think the one on the right is actually Moondance. Maybe Zelda is Moondance? That seems right.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Zelda is indeed Moondance.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Egbok are you jombie?

Abby7

07-17-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Egbok forgot this... 🌝

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Hi Abby7....no, I'm not Jombie. However, I'll admit to going on a scouting of the BB1 house/concrete LA River area with Zelda/Moondance back in the early days of TVCH. She was my first TVCH meet and we're still in touch to this day.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: