TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Housemates

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2004: The Housemates users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 11, 2004Britchick21 07-11-04  11:24 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

R151996

07-04-2003

Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send R151996 a private message Print Post    
No, the UK BB nomination twist is unique as far as I know. No guarantee that they'll be evicted, but finally the public will get a chance to vote out one of the two head Jungle Cats (Jason or Victor for those unaware).

Britchick

07-27-2001

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
R151996 - I think that, with Ahmed's behaviour during this task, he is looking much more likely to get evicted if the task is failed and the privates all go up for eviction this week. I hope so anyway. I was desperate for a chance to vote out Jason but now I'm really hoping that I can spend lots of money voting for Ahmed this week. He has been unbearable, selfish and childish. I was so annoyed with him watching the programme last night.

I think the failure of the task and the fact that all 6 privates will be up for nomination will be the most interesting result (and the most lucrative for the producers since then there will be 6 people to vote for and a more hotly contested eviction battle). We will see shortly...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 16, 2004 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Saturday could be interesting. BB is going to offer a HG a chance to win 20,000 pounds....If they agree to throw a challenge that will take 20,000 pounds out of the winner's prize.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, July 19, 2004 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Did that not happen? Or did I just miss it?

Michelle was given a chance to drink the fish shake and save the money the others lost in the weekly game? Was that it?

Mrs_w

07-26-2004

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrs_w a private message Print Post    
Sex scourge of Big Brother

BIG Brother's steamy scenes are encouraging young people to "play Russian Roulette" with sex, a top health boss said today.

The attack came as figures show rates of of HIV and sexually-transmitted infections are rocketing across the region.

For the rest of the article, go to:

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/125/125113_sex_scourge_of_big_brother.html

Mods, if this is not the proper place for this posting, please accept my apologies in advance.

Bastable

07-09-2002

Monday, August 02, 2004 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Aren't bookies tipping Nadia to win?

Amazing, isn't it? The first transsexual Big Brother winner! I hope it comes to pass!

Anyone know the day of the finale?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, August 02, 2004 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
It's this coming Friday, 8/6.

Anyone see the eviction show last Friday? Wonder why they didn't tell Michelle about Nadia being a tran.? They've told every other evictee so far.......

Bastable

07-09-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
I hope Nadia wins.

I saw Stuart was evicted. Jason can't last because he behaves like an antisocial pill. So her chances are really good.

Monkeyboy

05-27-2001

Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkeyboy a private message Print Post    
I hope she wins too, Bastable. She is very funny and has a magnetic personality.

Tissy

07-28-2003

Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tissy a private message Print Post    
Nadia a def cert to win
1/16 at the bookies :-)

She`s going to be so emotional I`m going to have to buy a mans size box of tissues !

Well done Nadia :-)

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
You all are right but I SOOOOOOO do NOT want Nadia to win. The girl annoyed the heck out of me all season.

I would root for Dan (my second choice now that Vic is gone) but since he has said he doesn't WANT to win ............... but it WOULD be interesting to see what he'd do in light of that.

I guess he'd say he did it all for the "fans."

Monkeyboy

05-27-2001

Friday, August 06, 2004 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkeyboy a private message Print Post    
YAY Nadia wins!!! You go, girl!

Bastable

07-09-2002

Friday, August 06, 2004 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Nadia wins!

Monkeyboy

05-27-2001

Friday, August 06, 2004 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkeyboy a private message Print Post    
nadia wins!!!

CONGRATS NADIA!!!!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Whoops ........... forgot to say ........... YAY NADIA!!!!!!!! ............. Even I had to love that one. You have to feel for the girl, probably felt like such an outsider for most of her life to finally get this acceptance. Warms your heart!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: