TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Summer Season - August 2014: Archive through August 18, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's the live tv schedule for the first week. Times are pacific. Note they are mostly early at 1pm, not the usual 2pm, which means there could be an hour off before BOTS at 3pm.

Mon 18 1.05-3.05pm CBB: Live Launch
Mon 18 3.05-4.05pm BOTS
Mon 18 4.05-5.05pm Live from the House

Tue 19 2-3.05pm CBB
Tue 19 3.05-4.05pm BOTS
Tue 19 4.05-5.05pm Live from the House

Wed 20 1-2pm CBB
Wed 20 3-4pm BOTS
Wed 20 4-5pm Live from the House

Thu 21 1-2pm CBB
Thu 21 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 22 1-2.35pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri 22 2.35-3.35pm BOTS
Fri 22 3.35-4.15pm Live from the House

Sat 23 1-2pm CBB
Sat 23 4-5pm BOTP <- extra late

Sun 24 1-2pm CBB

There are 10 Live from the House shows total, and we use up four in the first week!

And the schedule says there will be 30 CBBs, so presumably it will end Wednesday September 17th.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rumoured to be on CBB so far:

Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee (magician and his asistant, who's also his wife)
Josie Cunningham (glamour model)
Lauren Goodger (from TOWIE)
Gary Busey (!)
Stephanie Pratt (Spencer's sister)
Lettice Rowbowtham (violinist from Britain's Got Talent)
some people from gogglebox - I don't even know what gogglebox is
Natalie Rowe - Madam (yes, that sort of Madam)
Julie Burchill (columnist)
Katie Hopkins (from The Apprentice (UK))
David McIntosh (former Gladiator)

Mostly reality "stars" from other series, but Paul Daniels would be good.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule and info Kitt This should be a good series, I'm glad it's starting soon.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am just hoping for a better series than the last one it was the first big brother uk I have given up on part way through.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Kellee, this season has been awful, way too much outside influence. I hope the producers take note of public reaction and get back to the show we all know and love.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
No I agree this season of the regular has had too much outside influence. It was the last celeb one I was talking about I gave up I swear I still do not know how Jim Davidson won it lol.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That was a wierd season, Jim was a little nasty towards Linda, but he got better towards the end. But I have no idea how Louisa is on bots from that show, she's no Rylan that's for sure.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Jim was a great & deserving winner of the last CBB!

One of the main reasons Jim Davidson won was because Linda Nolan was just awful towards him.

Linda was even worse than Helen's been in this season's BBUK.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gary Busey is flat out insane. Those poor, poor people who have to be in the house with him. Stephanie Pratt a celebrity....really? The UK Celeb. BB always seems to bring the worst people from the U.S.

Sure hope the Brits don't think they in any way represent the majority of Americans.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't know any of those people, to me it'll be like an extension of the BBUK with new housemates, unless the whole set up is different, I would imagine so. I'll be curious to see what this is all about and if Emma will wear something more glamorous... (really, can't wait to see the Australian host's dresses this year!!)

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Cricket she has been on Made in Chelsea for a year now, so Stephanie Pratt is as much a celeb in the UK as Olly Locke was, plus the added bonus that she comes with the Speidi back up dancers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who will be watching this afternoon?!

Live show time changes for tonight:

1.05-3.20 pm Celebrity Big Brother: Launch
3.20-4.20pm BOTS
4.20-5.15pm Live From the House

Looks like the Tuesday night Live From the House might have been cancelled, and after this week there might only be Wednesday and Friday Live feeds.

Rest of this weeks' shows stay the same as in the top post.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I don't know I am still unsure about it after Friday night lol I know celeb is different animal. As it is I don't have link to watch online so will have to wait till I can find it other ways lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not doing the VLC stream, Kellee? It works really well. The instructions are in Willwillbe's June 5th 11.11pm post in this archive:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/13111715.html?1402087367

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Im watching live on my iphone with the vlc link.

Its nice not to have to tie up nor be tied to the computer to watch the show.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket she has been on Made in Chelsea for a year now, so Stephanie Pratt is as much a celeb in the UK as Olly Locke was, plus the added bonus that she comes with the Speidi back up dancers.

Kellee, I just read about that over the weekend. Still trying to figure out how in the world she got on a UK show??? It makes no sense. When she was on The Hills, she was going to fashion design school. Probably all fake.

How do you guys think it happened?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here we go!

HM#1 Deidre Kelly (White Dee), 43, from documentary called Benefit Street, not on benefits since the show, nervous, crowd mixed reaction

~ Emma says twist for her later in the show

HM#2 James Jordan, 36, pro on Strictly Come Dancing (= UK DWTS), argumentative, outspoken, says he's always right, bad temper (I really don't like him, he was so disrespectful on Strictly)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, will there be a way to get a VLC stream address for BB AU? Just realized UK overlaps AU. Still hoping there will a stream, so we can choose. Although, AU live is live about 3-5 AM in the morning. Sometimes I'm still awake, so would be able to catch it live.

Kellee, VLC works wonderfully. I downloaded it via Will's instructions and I'm not that computer savy. It's very easy.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Hi Kitt,

I'm watching, they haven't changed much of the set up. I like the fellow compared to the first woman in the house, but I hope they'll bring in some better looking people, but I suppose these celebrities are not 'movies' celebrities, I can't recognize any of those names.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, she was going out with one of the stars and then brought in as a cast member. Allegedly ;).

I don't know much about her but I thought I heard she was much, much nicer that Spencer.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Ack! Almost forgot to watch! Thanks for the spoiling Kitt!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, Cricket, the VLC stream thing is a Channel 5 (the tv station BB is broadcast on) thing, so it won't be available for BBAU. But BBAU airs live very early in the morning because of the time difference, so you might not want to watch it live anyway. When I get up (Pacific Time) I can (or could last year) find a youtube version of that day's show, so I'm hoping it will be the same this year.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't know much about her but I thought I heard she was much, much nicer that Spencer.

Kitt, she's not as bad as her brother by far, but she just kind of kissed up to whomever was popular on the show. Thanks for letting me know how she got on that show.

Thanks, Kitt, for the VLC info on BB AU. We do get it pretty quickly because of the time difference. Just hope the goblins aren't pulling it off as soon as its put up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Three americans coming in, interesting.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#3 Claire King, 51, played superb*tch from Emmerdale (soap), horsewoman, if someone steps out of line she'll let them know, "grumpy old woman," pet peeve seems to be people from Benefit Street

HM#4 David MacIntosh, 27, model, fitness expert, heartthrob, taken (fiancee is model/presenter Kelly Brook), Tornado in Gladiators, muscle bound eccentric who loves life, talks non stop (that is one muscular neck!!)

~ twist time
BB calls Dee to the diary room. Others can see her on a screen. BB has a special mission, she will be transformed into a member of the royal family, Deidre, the Duchess of Solihull. For next 24 hrs she must behave like a royal. She has to convince the final 3 celebs (Americans) that she is a duchess. If she succeeds they will all live like royals, if she fails they will all live like paupers. She is going to have a makeover and re-enter as the last hm, after the final Americans.