TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through June 06, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#9 Christopher, 23, journalist, argumentative if have passion in a subject, competitive, doesn't like women who just want to be famous like Kim Kardashian. Crowd happy.

HM#10 Pauline, 49, dance teacher, was a rapper (did record with Kylie Minogue), behaves half her age, not predictable, avoids people who she thinks don't like her. Crowd happy.

Vote using the app to give one housemate the Power Trip - basically HOH - vote closes in two minutes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother speaks to house, viewers have voted Pauline to be the Power Housemate. Her Power Trip starts now, has to access the Control Room. Other hms go to garden.

Iris is the Control Room computer. Pauline gets to decide fate of two hms, she rewards one hm, punishes the other. She sees bits of the VTs of the other hms, chooses to reward Mark and punish Matthew.

In the garden, BB tells the other hms. Matthew goes inside Box 1, Mark inside Box 2. Mark gets £5000 cash reward. Matthew's punishment is to be excluded from the first night in the BB house, he has to stay in the perspex box until further notice.

In 24 hours Pauline has to use her power again, they don't say how.

Emma says tomorrow is huge, there will be six more new hms.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Launch night is always a bit boring on BB versions with no real feeds. You barely get to see any actual interaction inside the house.

The 20 mins or so they give us after BOTS isnt even really worth mentioning.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If anyone has a link to the you tube of the show, I'd really appreciate a PM with it. I can't make it to see the show live most days, but love the UK version.

Thanks in advance.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Only the power housemate gets her suitcase tonight. The others will have to earn them over the next few days

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a link to watch?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy, I PM'd you which should work.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BB dior, I PM'd you

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Willwillbee. It does work and I really really appreciate it.

Now, off to watch today's show.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
can someone please send me a link so I can watch as well. Thank you

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
As a reminder, if you have a link to recordings, please do not publicly post it. We've lost almost all our sources already.

The channel hunts them down & has their accounts closed. In the past, sources could just reopen another account but now they are limited to one & once it's lost, they can't open another.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That explains what happened to my old links. I had many and some that redirected to new accounts when closed. They are all gone. I really miss the one who called himself ermmm. He had a twitter account that always let you know where the live shows were and where and when the recorded shows were ready. Even his twitter has been closed.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
@ermmtv

He still has everything :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you. He just changed the number of mmmms in his name.

I like his places best.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I use a VPN which costs a few bucks a month, so I can watch all the UK shows. I'm usually a cheapskate, but I think it's worth it.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, I PM'd you - If you watch live, I recommend watching the live stream direct.

I recommend streaming BBUK off the website. The channel allows it, seems to encourage it & it lets them know who is watching. I think they are aggressively shutting down the youtube sites to get us to switch over. Unfortunately, it's hard to get new viewers but you need a VLC media player to view the streaming.

If you don't already have a VLC media player, download the player; It will ask you if you want to Run or Save the program. I think it's better to Save, for then you can go to where it was saved and open it to see what it's like. If you leave the ticked marks in the player it will leave a shortcut on your desktop, which is easier to locate when you need to use it.

Here's the download link

http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

When you open the program from your desktop, list of categories on the left you'll see, then click on Open Media Stream, which will open to another window, and in the tab area, paste in the URL listed here -

http://brightcove03-f.akamaihd.net/BB1_01_800@104596?%20%20videoId=2365998116001&lineUpId=&pubId=963482462001&playerId=2327383164001&affiliateId=&%20%20v=2.11.3&fp=WIN%2011,7,700,224&r=UNVIV&g=WYVMTRSXQKUE

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
As a reminder, please don't publicly identify sources.

The channel hunts our sources down & has their accounts closed. In the past, sources could just reopen another account but now they are limited to one & once it's lost, they can't open another.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Launch nights, woohoo.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    

The free Hola plugin also works quite well with the official site. They dont seem to be posting the live feed time on the site though.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
2nd live launch night show has started, and so far its just been a recap of what was shown last night on the live show and the 20 mins of feed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mark's voice reminds me so much of the pig character in Pipkins (70s children's show). It's the first time I've heard a real Wolverhampton accent for years. Don't suppose that made it to PBS?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Pauline has more duties... she gets to see the VTs of the new hms as they enter. She gets to give one of the total other 15 hms a pass to the final!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Pauline will be able to choose one housemate to make it to the final.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I believe they said she gets to choose any of the 15 others, so that includes those from yesterday. Not very fair to the 6 new ones.

As a twist I thin its a very bad idea. the whole point of the show is to survive to the end, and now one person is going to be exempt from every nominati0on? How boring!

They might make it interesting if they actually remove the person to sequester until the final episode.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes it will be horrible if it's a hm we hate. It's a bit too much I think.