TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through August 15, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, there's a good chance Helen's going to place quite well. I think Christopher's going to win.

I've been waiting for a delivery all day, then it comes during those press briefing things. I heard the question to Christopher, heard a bit of Helen, then when I got back they were on Chris.

Anyone know what Ashleigh and Ash said?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Found the answer to my above question at DS... also some fun stuff there.

This: http://www.brawlingwithmybiro.co.uk/ is Chris's website where he sells some of his drawings. He's really very talented.

But my favourite is this gif http://i.imgur.com/YgyfPoZ.gif It's when the old hms came down the stairs for one of the panels, and Steve comes down the stairs, arms spread for a hug with Ash, but instead Ash hugs Winston and Steve has to pretend he's going for Helen, lol!

eta, it was in today's show at 2.32pm ish!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky stated:
sure, they were nice enough to grant Helen a summer job and so help her out, since she is a single mother (that was Pauline's motive), although I can't see why she could not make a better living with some decent job.

Spunky, reading your post reminded me of something I meant to post last week. Helen made some comments last week how she looked terrible when Chris was complimenting her. She went on to say she doesn't wash or blow dry her own hair; doesn't put her own make up on and a couple of other things. What does she do for a job that she has these things done for her?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, bringing back the HG's. Danielle looks better than she did in the house; her makeup is softer.

Not sure this was a great idea so close to the end. Possibly make the HG's that much more homesick.

Kitt, that video you posted re Steven is hilarious. Once again, I missed the first part of the show. Steven is such a dork.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She works in a salon, so maybe they do each others' hair at the beginning of the day... but I took it to mean something else, I thought she was saying that she'd got so slack in the BB house that she didn't bother doing her hair or her make up anymore.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, didn't they say she worked as a beautician? Or maybe not... but she knows something about haircuts etc..

So, it's going to be Ashleigh, it kinda makes it less exciting since it is so predictable...

But what a wonderful way to celebrate the BB season with everyone back in the house and have a party... US BB should take notice, I prefer this than the boring US house towards the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't that keen on the party because I don't really like many of the old housemates! Sounds mean I know, but particularly the ones they focused on didn't do much for me. And I'm fed up of the Ashleigh/Helen show so I'm just really glad it's soon going to be over.

My predictions for tomorrow's line up

Winner: Christopher
2nd: Ashleigh
3rd: Helen
4th: Chris
5th: Pav
6th Ash

really the bottom three could be in any order, and I think Christopher/Ashleigh is going to be quite tight.

I am going to be at a goat farm tomorrow, instead of watching the finale live, so have fun everyone! I might not get to the show until the late evening.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
No one seems to be happy with the party on BOTS as well, Kitt.

Who is the middle panelist on the BOTS panel tonight? I think they called him Zach? He's cute and appears to be drinking Vodka, lol...or do they not let them drink?

I'm so disgusted with BB trying to make Helen look good in the last week. I see she & Ashleigh made up. The other night I found it interesting that Ash somewhat defended Ashleigh against Helen's tirade of how fake she is.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If it has to be that close between Ashleigh and Christopher and Christopher losing I'd rather not see the moment. How disappointing to see him so close and yet so far away. If it is between Helen and Ashleigh then I'd rather have Ashleigh win and I won't feel so bad for Christopher.

Boy Kitt, it would be great to see your predictions come true!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
OMG...maybe the middle guy on the panel is named Christopher and yep, there's vodka in his glass.

Put a name out there that wasn't even in the house. He's entertaining and so good looking.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Okay, the cute guy's name is Matt. Who is he?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He hosts a morning show, just a guest presenter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Johnson_%28TV_presenter%29

I think he was the one who stood in when Rylan couldn't make it the other week. I'm suspicious he might have a bigger role next season as he really seems to be at home there.

Ooooh, it says there that his new job is the OK! magazine's tv show presenter (like Access Hollywood). OK! Magazine is partnered with BB this year, so that's probably why he's on so much.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
He reminds me Colin Farrell (British too, right?), yes, he's a cool fellow, although I kinda got used to Rylan, but I do like Emma a lot, she has a great sense of humour, all those facial expressions, really cute.

Is she hosting the other Celebrities BB? We keep seeing an old man in that preview, is he someone who died?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the "old man" you mean is Jim Davidson, who was last year's winner! At the end of the CBB promo he's standing looking shocked at winning.

We usually get exactly the same team of presenters for CBB as ordinary BB.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Jim Davidson is the man in the spot for CBB he was the last CBB winner.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just finished BBOTS. I love the team of Emma, Rylan, and Luisa. I really hope that Lauren Harries is not added to the team cuz I don't really like her, BUT - that BB eye ring that she has is gorgeous and I secretly want to have one!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Matt Johnson has also worked for years with Emma on the The Hub which is part of this Morning so they are at ease with each other.

I think the party might have been a bit better if they had a more equal mix of housemates, I get that of the last 6 evicted most of them were Helen's mates, which might be part of WHY they were evicted. I think there should have been more than just Danielle who was open to everyone (well except Helen). One of the things that niggled at me was with the champagne coming in with ex housemates Helen and her crew just held tight to their bottles and drank straight from them not sharing, which seems typical of the way they have been.

I personally would love to see Chris win, if he can't which he won't at least be in the top 3. I think he has been honest and true to himself.

I know that BB has been manipulating the week to show Helen's journey and also pretty sure Steven/Mark put a bug in her ear that she better apologize or she is not going to win. I think what Emma Kennedy said on BBBOTS about Ashleigh not ever initiating she has tried as she was the one who offered the first truce.

I have to say I totally agree with Paul Wilder (the guy in the glasses) there has been way too much outside influence this year and finally happy someone was able to get that out there. In the past the most returns to a house was Nikki Grahame (5- 2 in her series/task in 10/Celeb big brother reporter/and Ultimate BB), if you count the task and the party as two separate returns Bianca has tied her and that is in just over a month. That is INSANE for a housemate that was there for less than 4 days.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I hate that I am going to have to walk away from my computer so not to spoil the results until I can find it later lol..

I watched the housemates speeches and they were all quite lovely , even Helen's. Chris just about made me cry though.

the one exception is Pav that boy is more bitter than Buckley's cough syrup and about as hard to take. It was a time of celebration and enjoyment and he just slammed the mood down. I am thinking I really would like him out first at this moment.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I personally would love to see Chris win, if he can't which he won't at least be in the top 3. I think he has been honest and true to himself.

Kellee, I would love this as well. Chris has been the best housemate overall...some drama, lots of laughs in the DR, intelligent; honest, etc.

Pav should have gone a long time ago. I feel he practically threatened the HG's to keep him there by them by making them feel guilty when they shouldn't have.

I definitely felt that someone told Helen to apologize. I missed part of the show, so thanks for posting re Mark/Steven telling her to apologize. She is faking her niceness. She should be evicted right after Pav. Hope the public wasn't fooled by BOTS/the producers this week trying to help her win. Ughhh!

I hope Ashleigh or Chris wins. Not long now.

Kitt, thanks for the info on Matthew. He was cracking me up by saying "Vincent" should still be in the house. Then he says, "What am I talking about?" He meant Winston and he was right in a way. However, Winston/Vincent didn't deserve to win.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Almost time! Who is here for the final?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The reason I feel Helen doesn't deserve the win is not because she's been a b.itch, only because a pass to the final was an unfair advantage and she used it all up and that's all she should get. That seems fair. A win would really be a slap in the face to the public and the other housemates.

Chris was a decent enough chap but he didn't get me stirred like Christopher did, what I loved about Christopher was his ability to win arguments and he showed a lot of diplomacy. Didn't he say he wanted to go into politics? That would be good, or some kind of legal career, or public relations, something that will make use of his public speaking skills.

If Ashleigh wins it's going to be all for show and effect, 'the youngest housemate...' etc.

I just saw a preview, I was expecting Emma to wear a dress a bit more glamorous... she dresses very simply.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sixth and fifth place are going out together.

6th place is Pav
5th place is Chris

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well finally Ashleigh got the right hairdo and make up...

The first evicted is Pav... duh!
Then Chris... boos

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Pure BS that Chris is out before Helen. BOTS is responsible for this. They ripped on him the last two weeks, while building Helen up. Bad Producers this year.

The audience is chanting 'Get Helen Out.' Explain that one producers.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
You can tell the hand of the make up artist, they did a great job on Ashleigh (same one who did Danielle after eviction), I wanted her to look like that every eviction night, instead of piling up her hair up and the heavy make up... eek, this is really the way she should look always.

I don't like the curls for Helen, Ash and Christopher look gorgeous as always.