TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through August 10, 2014 users admin

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
the public isn't weird. It was an organized effort by DS members to send Helen a message that "since we can't vote for you, we'll send two of your posse out." If Ash was nominated this week, he would have gone instead of Winston.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
...and that message was sent because the "real vindictive" Helen returned this week.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Winston!!! Shocking!!! Glad Mark's brattiness caught up with him. I like Jbw's theory that the public's loathing of Helen spurred Mark and Winston's ruin.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Since Winston seemed a favourite to win, I'm guessing that a lot of people who wanted Ashleigh, or one of the others to win, voted to evict him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One interesting thing is what that means for the winner vote. If fans of Winston support his group (Helen, Ash) does that mean that Winston's voters will now pass on to Helen?

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
more likely Winston supporters will either not vote (why waste your hard earned money if your fav can't win) or switch their vote for Ash to win.

I doubt if they'd vote for Helen over Ash especially with Winston expected to become roomies with Ash.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe. I do think a lot won't vote, but I expect Helen to be much further up the ranking than she deserves, because now anyone who liked her ~side~ has only Ash and Helen to vote for, and they know there's not enough enthusiasm for Ash to win.

For now, I'm predicting:
1. Ashleigh - most likely
2. Christopher - has a good chance to win too
3. Chris - position depends on the edit this week
4. Pav
5. Ash - boring
with Helen floating round. If she's horrific this week then she'll be 5th in front of Ash maybe, if she's nice and remorseful and blames herself for Winston's departure then I think she could definitely beat Pav, and maybe Chris .

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am a little disappointed that Emma told Winston he was a model housemate.cause really he was not he was boring and really he was too much of a bland housemate.

I think that I really don't care which of Christopher/Chris/Ashleigh wins. I just do not want to see Helen above position 4. God I am so hoping there will be a midweek eviction.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Are they really going to send one of the evictees back in the house? I just caught a bit of that on BOTS yesterday before I had to leave the house. If they are sending someone back in; why have a double eviction?

Jbw, I agree...DS members really despise Helen and her actions.

Spunky stated:
I don't get all this Pav love by the crowd... I hope he'll be gone as well... otherwise it's going to be either Chris or Christopher and it doesn't seem fair. Hope Pav goes next.

Spunky...you can blame BOTS for Pav staying. They really gave him the poor guy deserves a chance edit all last week and seemed to turn the tide on him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching today's show, which I guess was yesterdays and now I see why Winston may have gone if spoilers got out.

Helen, Ash and Winston tried to break out and messed up BB equipment so the HG's were woken up @ 7:00 AM and punishment was given to whole house.

During this time Helen, Winston & Ash were laughing & snickering and Chris gave good comments in the DR about them.

Of course Ashleigh/Helen get in a fight because Ashley expects and apology and Helen refuses.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show when Helen has two people of her possy. She'll be singing a different tune then. She is finally in the minority. Let's see how she likes it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
ETA: Helen, Ash, Winston broke into the camera room; did some damage.

Lol @ Ashleigh impersonating Winston.

ROFLMAO: Mark in the DR: Taking away my ability to look good is like taking away a fish's ability to swim.

Oh, the humanity.....I can't stop laughing @ him.

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cricket, where did you find the information about them damaging equipment and the punishment they were given?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Today's show, Amy. It's on right now. It's an hour earlier on Saturdays.

Funniest show of the season!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ash shocked & upset by Winston leaving. DR calls him and asks how it feels to have two friends leave. Yet, he still doesn't get Helen is reason.

Wake up Ash. Ugghhh, I do not like Pav. He's bashing Ashleigh. He did say she went through things and Helen of all people say it wasn't that hard for her; no one's been an a**hole. Really, Helen? Really?

Heh, heh, they all tried to shush Pav because the now realize the more they bash Ashleigh, the more popular she gets.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Tonight on BOTS (last 10 minutes of the show) Helen said in the DR: "I look for excuses (or it could have been reasons) to annoy the people that bore me."

Anyone who does that is really despicable.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am tired of Helen thinking butter won't melt in her mouth. When Pav said that Ashleigh had been on a mad journey, and she barked back about it I so wish he would have said how it was perceived by the public that Helen basically bullied the crap out Ashleigh and her side . Yet for some reason Pav has crawled up her backside and now refuses to tell her that.

The whole entire breaking out thing has been done and they are damn lucky they didn't do what BB did in series 10 and take away the prize fund and make them re-earn it all in the last week. They had no remorse even making light of it all while getting the stocks.

I won't get upset about the order of the final three as long as they are Christopher, Chris and Ashleigh.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Pav's quite a social animal, so he migrated towards Ash and Winston (now just Ash) rather than the more mellow and contrary Chris or the quirky Christopher. Now though it looks like he's with Helen, but I think he puts up with Helen and protects himself from attacks by placating her, just so he can spend time with his mate Ash. I don't know if that will be good for him in the final vote.

Poor Christopher, crying over Mark and talking about being excited to see him, when Mark's newspaper interviews have him already dumped.

Fun BOTS.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Ash: "Only me or Helen deserve to win. No one else (left) deserves it."

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-66-helen-and-ashs-winning-plea

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was funny when Ash and Helen were trying to work out the order of the final six. They completely assumed everyone hated Chris and he'd be last. Don't they see how many people he's beaten now?!

I'm still worried they'll be higher than they deserve though. I never take much stock in "the show wouldn't have been the same without them" because just people like that being there (and Pauline and Toya before them) stifles and changes other people so much who knows what they would have been like without them.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The article says I can't read it in this country. Is there anything to download to read articles from the UK here?

I forgot to watch BOTS yet. I'll have to do it now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You should be able to play it here:

http://www.bigbroweb.co.uk/bigbrother2014/helen-and-ash-s-winning-plea-day-66-big-brother.aspx

(bit slow to load, but it appears eventually)

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Cricket

Google Chrome Browser + the free Hola Better Internet App set to "UK" will allow you to view all the videos on the official BBUK Channel 5 website.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
If Ashley ends up winning BBUK on Friday, Helen will go down as this season's Linda Nolan.

Linda's "evilness" and hatred towards Jim Davidson was one of the reasons why Jim ended up winning the last Celebrity Big Brother.

Helen's "bullying" and hatred towards Ashley will be one of the big reasons why Ashley's wins too.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
I was slammed on twitter for speaking up for Ashleigh, lol, "Birds of a feather..." I don't care who wins between Ashleigh, Christopher and Chris. I loved Mathews points on Helen, naming all the HG she fought with, what baffles me is how anyone can believe she is deserving to win. It reminds me of Stockholm's (?) Syndrome if I am remembering the name correctly. She trashed Jale until Pauline left, she trashed Mark until Steven left, she trashed Pav until Winston left... she tosses them a crumb and they come running like a loyal puppy. I liked Mark, but it seems he was only using Christopher for the sport of game play. Now most of these people are joining forces to rip Ashleigh to threads, Steven is horrible in his trash talking. Someone on twitter posted a mugshot of Helen, her face bloodied and looking rough, said you can find it on google. She has been "aggressive" before BB. during BB, and that has not and highly doubt it will change.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Jbw thanks for that tip :-)

I just would love to see more fun in this last week. The group as a whole need to move on and realize in five days they won't ever have to see each other so really what does it matter.