TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through August 08, 2014 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
and now it's started raining here!!!

I can't remember when did Christopher start getting closer to Chris and Ashleigh... I thought only a few days ago Christopher was calling Ashleigh a brat... but now they're close and as Mark said that split the house....

Here we go...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think as the number of non-cool kids has dwindled they've been forced closer. And I think although Christopher might think Ashleigh's bratty at times, he still respects her as a person.

I'm pretty glad Helen has gone back to awful Helen, I was afraid people had forgotten her earlier behaviour.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My gardener is mowing the lawn and I can't hear much! Looks like they got in the camera runs! Why isn't BB shouting at them??!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma is talking to the house. Christopher, Pav and Winston got cheers. The crowd are clearly chanting "Get Mark Out!"

The 11th person evicted from Big Brother is:

Mark!

I think he was prepared to go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked there wasn't more about them going in the camera runs but I guess it is so close to the end and this show is packed with content they just decided to let it go. I do hope they were reprimanded though.

Glad to see Mark out first, wonder who will go second???

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't get all this Pav love by the crowd... I hope he'll be gone as well... otherwise it's going to be either Chris or Christopher and it doesn't seem fair. Hope Pav goes next.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If they have a way of telling the time (not sure if they do) they should know the eviction's about a quarter of an hour early tonight, and they should really expect a second one.

I think Pav is getting support because he's a nice guy, and they don't want him to feel that people hate him, even if he has been a bit boring and is a newbie.

Oh dear, the crowd are chanting "liar" at Mark for saying he wasn't going to keep that £5K for his brow bar!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Chris, Amy, which is a shame.

Mark just doesn't seem to want to say anything when Emma accuses him of stuff.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm feeling a bit bad for Mark because he seems so upset that his family are hearing the clips of him swearing! He should have remembered that while he was in the house!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hah, hah, hah...Mark out. I just watched him roll his eyes @ Christopher on today's show re the money question and he wouldn't discuss it.

First question from Emma: Why only Chris blamed. Mark tried to lie out of it again and then she lays on him that we saw him in the DR that he'd take $5000 off the top for his 'brow bar."

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did Emma tell Mark it was double eviction today?

Mark is panicked according to Emma.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, Mark says he wanted the night (of BOTS etc.) to himself, didn't want it to be a double eviction!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for the second eviction. Emma is talking to the house. Now Pav's getting the boos!

The 12th person evicted from Big Brother is:

Winston!!!!!!

That's so funny, even some of the crowd are booing!

He's getting a great reception outside.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
OMG! Can't believe they got Winston!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
OMG...I've been reading Mark's tea leaves. I was just thinking how awesome it would be if both Mark and Winston left and voila!

No wonder they didn't do Pav first.

Helen's not having, telling Winston he's not going.

So there's two more friends of Helen's out the door. Think they or she will ever catch on?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it! The public is weird...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am so happy! I like Winston (although I think he's not the person he's (mostly) shown himself to be in the house) but this is a vote against Helen and I can fully get behind that.

I can't believe all of Chris, Christopher and Pav made it to the final!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This ought to be a very scintillating conversation.

Chris, Ashleigh, Christopher - Final 3 (Crossing Fingers)

Helen has helped all three along by her brutal verbal attacks on them.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Yes yes yes the results I wanted whoohoo. I just did not want to see Winston sneak through to the final the only other one I would have preferred to see gone wasn't up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am glad Winston has gone, not because he is Helen's friend but because he has done nothing to warrant being in the final except to be a bump on a log. I don't think Pav should be in the final but this was the only time to really get rid of Winston so the public had to take the opportunity when they had it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says inside the house they think it was a fake eviction!

Emma says in seven days we will crown the champion, vote for WINNER is open!

No mention of a mid-week eviction.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Not much in the way of cheers or boos as Emma announced the numbers for the final, maybe people left since it was raining.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So there are 6 left and they will announce the winner or will they announce one eviction at the time leaving the winner for last?

How can they interview them all during the show? And if they only announce the winner, are the other 5 going to leave all together and interviewed all together? It's like the others don't get much interviewing or coverage of their stay in the house like all the other evicted got every eviction night. I would have wanted every one of them getting the same treatment like Mark or Winston got tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They announce them one at a time and interview one at a time, sixth place first, then fifth, etc.. With the last two they announce the winner, the winner gets to go crazy in the house while they interview the second place person, then the winner comes out of the house and is interviewed.

They have 1hr 45minutes for the final, and even with only a short summary of the events of the day before it's still a rush to do six interviews.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
So funny that they are all so sure Winston is coming back.