TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 29, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If the power is twisted as Emma just said, please let the public put Helen up.

I hope they save Ashleigh and BB doesn't undo it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think they make a cute couple and I'm happy she is prepared to spend some time with him. Finally they'll have time to clear the air... and if they're going their own way, at least it was fun while it lasted.

Steven made it quite fun for me to watch this BB, now there isn't any one I really care much about winning or not, I guess Cristopher seems the one I would want to win but the Brits seem to like Winston... go figure.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There is just something so wrong with having Kim on the panel @ Steven's eviction. It's not the regular panel. I miss the woman who is usually there on the left of the woman with the short blonde hair because she is always direct and spot on with her comments.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show times this week, times Pacific.

Big Brother
Sat, Sun 1-2pm
Mon, Tue 2-3.05pm
Wed, Thu 2-3pm
Fri 1-2.35pm Live Eviction
Sat Aug 02, Sun Aug 03 1-2pm

BOTS
Sat 3-4pm Bit On The Psych
Mon, Tue 3.05-4.05pm
Wed, Thu 3-4pm
Fri 2.35-3.30pm
Sat Aug 02 3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris is a funny one, I think the whole thing's finally broken him, aww!

It sounds like the hms are beginning to accept Pav a little more, maybe because they've seen that more people wanted their best mate Steven out than him. I just wish the crowd at the eviction weren't so horrible.

I am hoping that Pav will be the hm made safe by the public this week, but it is extremely unlikely I know. My more realistic hope is that it will be Christopher, but I expect it will be Ashleigh.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Are all the housemates (except for the one saved by the public) up for eviction this week? If so, I could see Ash going.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently Ashleigh is immune from eviction this week, as a result of viewer votes on the iPhone app.

The next vote is something to do with letters from home, they are voting for the person who gets to choose which other hms get letters from home. It's something to give someone you don't like, as they're only going to get flack for it.

DS people are saying Ashleigh's twitter fans are going for Mark to make the choice.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im not really seeing where all of this Pav hatred comes from. On tonight's show, even Chris is going on in the DR about how he doesn't like Pav, feels Pav is deliberately pushing his buttons, etc.

Yet they never show any of it on the highlights show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris should be the last to talk, to me Pav is more like Chris than any of them! I like Chris a lot, I think he's a decent guy who maybe comes off as a bit of a floater because he tries to make whoever he's talking to feel better by agreeing with whatever points he can in their argument. I don't mind that at all, quite like it in fact.

However I think he's also playing a game in the sense that he is really trying to read the information he gets from outside (the info they've been given and what he hears from the crowd) and he's trying to make sure he's seen to be on the "popular" side as he reads it. I think that's the main reason for his dislike of Pav, the people he trusted from outside (Matthew mostly) said he was bad and the audience keep booing him.

I keep waiting for Pav to get a big positive backlash from the viewers when they realise how unfair all this negativity towards him is, but so far it hasn't come. I'm pretty shocked actually.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Pav is being treated the way Chris was in the beginning. Chris should have a little more empathy.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I loved Steven's defense about the nose-picking. "It's a hair! It's a hair! I didn't bring my nose clippers into the house with me!" Right. Uh-huh. Sure. Anything you say.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's just so classy, apparently now he's tweeted a picture of them waking up together with the words

Morning you lot… Love waking next to @Kimberly_Kisse #bbuk #bbSteven #BBKimberly #openit #bringbackSteverly #summer

and she posted another with the phrase

With my f***ing boy @stevenjbgoode #bbuk #bbkimberly #bbsteven

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/kimberly-kisselovich-steven-goode-strip-photo

maybe they're made for each other.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations from today's show.

Ashleigh is immune due to the iPhone app viewer vote. Helen also cannot be nominated.

Ashleigh: Pav (past hms made her wary of him), Zoe (not original)

Christopher: Zoe (past hms), Pav (can't work him out, listens to play on their insecurities)

Winston: Pav (come in with idea to manipulate people), Zoe (past hms)

Mark: Pav ("ungenuine" in VT, not like person he portrayed himself to be), Chris (doesn't give as much in tasks)

Zoe: Chris (set others up to fail in task by talking about cigarettes(?)), Christopher (doesn't wear shoes)

Chris: Pav (doesn't need to know him better with two weeks to go, way he stares at Ashleigh), Zoe (displaced, almost engaged in conversation but has odd look, question mark over her)

Pav: Ash (least welcoming to him), Chris (said he didn't have energy to make new friends)

Ash: Pav (must be reason for the bad reaction to him), Christopher (gets on least with him)

Helen: Pav (tries to annoy people, could have put more effort in), Zoe (new hms must mean hidden agenda)

Pav 7 noms
Zoe 5
Chris 3

Christoper 2
Ash 1
Mark, Winston 0
Ashleigh, Helen immune

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So do we have the answer to why Chris seems to hate Pav so much, because he "looks" at Ashleigh? I know she has a boyfriend but Pav's reasonably age appropriate at 22 to Ashleigh's 18.

I like his response that she's just the most interesting to thing to look at, I even felt that myself during the dancing thing, the rest in her group were all blah and she was really trying.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Helen just won't stop stirring the pot. Christopher is not the brightest tool in the shed by telling her what he did, but she delights in causing problems.

I was so wishing she could be nommed this week. With the public having the power I thought they would be making nominations.

Mark is on my last nerve. Earth to Mark...you don't HAVE psychic powers. The DR tried to give you a hint. I noticed Mark is playing the game by nomming his competitor, Chris. Mark can't go soon enough. He's such a baby about everything.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, regarding Ashley, she noticed how Pav stared at her and so did Chris. I thought he acted like a big brother in talking to Pav about it.

Don't know why Chris dislikes Pav other than that. Didn't he say he felt it easy to talk to Pav and told Pav if he had come at the beginning, they would have gotten along. Was that all BS just to calm things down?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ashleigh did say she didn't notice Pav looking to her until Chris said it, and when someone's put something in your head you do tend to wonder (like the past hms' comments). I think Chris is going a bit stir crazy and at the moment he's taking it out on the easy option, which is poor old Pav.

After today I think there's a chance that Chris goes home. There have always been people who don't like him, and he's kind of crossed a line into mean the last few episodes. I think it will depend on what is shown in the next few days, but I think there is a small chance Pav will stay now.

BOTS is on now and they seem to think Chris is projecting onto Pav, and it's Chris who's the creepy one!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I caught a bit of the show today and then BOTS to see some new material, but the house has changed and is becoming a bit too predictable for my taste, it seems to me that all you have to do now is get rid of the newbies and smile and be pretty for the public. I don't see any individual game to get to the end, it's the public who chooses and so all they have to do is sit and be pretty.
Ashleigh is doing that to perfection and the Brits forgot about her mean streak now that Danielle is gone, they believe it was all Danielle's fault. Yes, she has changed for the better but I wished she had been like this from week one.

About Steven and Kim, I saw that article, Kitt, and to me seems okay, they're 23 years old!!!!! They have the right to be silly and all over each other and have fun while it lasts. At 23, I say Enjoy it !!!

About Mark and Christopher, I'm a bit sorry for Christopher, I liked him because I noticed how he can stand up to personal challenges and I hope he stays firm and no let Mark get under his skin...
but I'm afraid that if Mark keeps treating him like that he may be dragged down with Mark and the public will get them out just like Steven. (Actually I believe it was all about timing for Steven because Kimberly left, had she stayed on I think Pav may have gone last week and Steven or Kim afterwards, what BB wants BB gets, obviously BB didn't need to force his hand this time)

Now they have to get rid of the newbies if they want to last longer, that's a good strategy, however Chris seems to be the one feeling the heat too, because obviously he knows that he got those votes from the originals and not just the newbies.

Chris blaming Pav is pure strategy, he was in the alliance with Ashleigh and doesn't want Pav getting close to her. The poor kid has the right to stare at her if he likes it, my goodness.

As for Helen, in a way she knew from the beginning that she can't win the game, one who had a free pass till the final was just bad news for her, anyone beside her would win. just for the privilege she enjoyed during the whole game, unless BB changes the rules and she gets nominated when it suits BB, but if they want Ashleigh to win because the public wants they better keep Helen till the end for a sure win for Ashleigh. This is just too boring knowing already how it will end...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Chris told Pav about the staring to be mean to him. Chris did not say he thought Pav was being a perv or stalker, etc., but the staring was noticeable to Chris enough so, that he got it in his head that the others would use it against Pav, so he said something. And Ashleigh had mentioned it to others at different times, but it had not escalated beyond something that was noticed.

Whoever that woman was on BOTS, I thought she was so wrong in what she said about Chris. It made me think that the producers want Chris out next, so they are overblowing things about him into something they are not, to help make that happen.

On today's show they didn't show Mark demanding an apology from Pav, which was shown on a clip. It was great watching Pav not give into Mark's demands. I wish it were Mark going this week, he is really showing his true colors. And why Mark wasn't given a formal warning for throwing a sweet potato at Christopher, is beyond me.

I hope Zoe goes this week, she hasn't really done anything wrong, but I like Chris, even with his paranoia, and I want Pav to have more of a chance in the house. Along with staying, I'm hoping Pav gets cheers for standing his ground with Mark.

I'm glad Steven was eliminated last Friday, but the tweets and the talk of he and Kim, much like what was posted above, is too much. That fake relationship is so ridiculous, I'm sure they're calculating the right time to split up to secure more magazine deals. They can do what they want to do, but if it were real, they'd be taking time alone to get to know one another, that can't be done on twitter.

I didn't see any numbers for the nominated people, so I wonder if they'll be a twist, I haven't heard about one yet, though.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
the voting phone numbers are posted on the Channel 5 Big Brother web page so that should mean nominations have been finalized.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/voting

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ashleigh's the sort who could easily blow it because we know she has a very catty side, but she's a front runner for sure. I can see Christopher possibly winning too, especially if Mark keeps treating him badly and he (Christopher) keeps dealing with it in such a good way.

A couple of weeks ago a lot of people were certain Winston would win, so things change.

I'd like Pav to stay, but he does seem pretty miserable at the moment, understandably, so perhaps that's not a good thing. I'd like to give Chris a little longer to redeem himself from this week's craziness. I like Zoe but it would be pretty cool if she goes, just to get her out of the running for the winner (because otherwise she's likely to be third, which seems unfair after just a few weeks) and to teach the Pav haters a lesson.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'll be shocked if Pav survives Friday's vote - the boos sounded pretty lusty this past Friday.

Kitt, regarding the finale, how many HMs do you think there will be to choose from? Or does the number of finalists vary from year to year?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's usually around six. Quite often recently they've done two episodes of multiple evictions in the final week, for example after a normal eviction on a Friday they open the vote to win with the final six remaining hms. Then on Wednesday they will evict the two with the least votes to win, leaving four in the final show on the Friday. They do switch it around a bit but that seems to be how they've done it recently.

Nine left now, one out this Friday 1st leaves eight
One out Friday 8th would leave seven
Vote to win starts so maybe two or three out mid week leaving four or five for the Friday 15th finale?

Or maybe next week will be a double eviction to get the numbers down for the final week? Hard to say really.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Excellent explanation, Kitt - thank you! Having only seen the 2007 season (when Brian won), I couldn't remember how they did the finale then. Should be fun however they structure this year -- as long as Helen doesn't win, I'll be satisfied.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I have one question about today's show:

Why were Ash & Chris sobbing when Ashleigh read her letter?

ETA: Mark crying because he didn't get a letter. Saw that one coming.