TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 25, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Good idea for the current task, but epic fail in the execution.

They really do have a pack of idiots running the show this year.

That second competition was just ridiculous. They can have RED win easily without making it look completely fake and staged.

There is no way the blue team doesn't catch on when its so totally one sided and impossible for blue while red gets 15 correct every attempt.

I can only think that its completely one sided to make sure the blue team catches on and kicks off another fight and/or make sure they all lose this week.

Though I must admit the 3rd competition was fun to watch, with Helen getting exposed to Steven and denying it the whole time while BB shows the proof of what she said to the viewers.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kimberly was on last night's BOTS. Complete waste of time, it was nothing but spin and damage control, repeating the same old BS.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she's fully entrenched in the "me and Steven forever" story. I'm not convinced it's real but who knows. When he's out tonight they can see if they can make a go of it.

That really one sided task was a bit over the top, but I presume BB intended that, to make it difficult for the red team to not look like they were faking it. The idea was for the red team to make the blue team believe they were losers enough so they'd give in and lose the last task, so I guess it's only fair to make the red team have to work to make it look convincing.

I'd say Zoe and Ashleigh are completely safe tonight. Small chance Pav goes but I'm pretty sure it will be Steven. If anything the over the top comments the ex-housemates made about Pav and Zoe will have forced more votes in Steven's direction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, this is it for Steven, although I rather see Pav go, I think it's good timing for BB producers to have Steven out today to keep the focus on him and Kimberly with the media frenzy, have them doing Bots together, etc... then I think they'll settle whatever issue they have and will likely go their own directions, but for the time being they will be portrayed as the BB couple until at least next eviction when they'll have someone else to focus on.

That dinner they keep having those evicted, is that a continuous dinner or they'll have another dinner when Steven will join in?

It seems the joke on the blue team will be revealed tonight and all will be a big laugh, just to get Steven's eviction to put them down again...at least for 5 seconds. LOL (I think I'm the only one that didn't mind Steven).

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Please, please, please let it be Steven that goes tonight. BB seems to show every single time he picks his nose and it really grosses me out. Yuck. (I'm sure my reaction to that nastiness is not unique!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, yuk!! Apart from that I find him quite entertaining as a character on tv, it's just as a human being he's a little bit scary!

I think the Dish On The Side bit was just this week, Spunky, but I'm not sure. I like the "and Jale was there" comment each time!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to spoil the live show, so run away if you don't want to know!!

Cheers/jeers factor:

Ashleigh cheers
Pav boos
Steven big boos
Zoe cheers

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The final test is a mixture of hilarious and cringe!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I missed that the blood pressure task wasn't the final one and wasn't real but was rigged.... even more cringeworthy!

The final one is on now and is a more Survivor type one with them having to hold their hand over their head.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma's talking to the house.

The Get __ Outs are a mixture of Pave and Steven. Zoe is getting a few boos now but still mostly cheers.

Person with fewest votes to evict and safe is:

Zoe.

I wonder if that will make them wonder about the "snakes in the grass" comments.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone, Spunky maybe, said about some of the housemates being in an advert. Was it the one they just showed for OK! Magazine? I presume they all filmed little promo bits before they went in the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Oh please, can we get rid of Kimberly already?

She is getting way too much screen time for somebody who walked, and she adds nothing new ever time we see her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is Kim on? She's oh so positive. It's a miracle she just today felt she was well enough to go out. Shocker!

When did Helen and Ashleigh become friends?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That's right, Flagg..she quit. Have walkouts been allowed back or on BOTS previously?

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
She didn't quit, she was removed from the house for health reasons. Was it her choice or big brother's choice for her not to return to the house?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She made a half comment on BOTS when Emma said she didn't know she wasn't going back, something like "I didn't know I wasn't going back either." I think BB decided on her behalf, when she couldn't go back by the second day. Fair decision I think.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Her choice, Amy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Evil question by BB there, would Ashleigh feel more guilty is one hm went over another? I'd say "why should I feel guilty, Big Brother, you made me choose!" Hope she doesn't take it to heart.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time....

Ninth person to leave the Big Brother house is:

Steven!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
She made a half comment on BOTS when Emma said she didn't know she wasn't going back, something like "I didn't know I wasn't going back either." I think BB decided on her behalf, when she couldn't go back by the second day. Fair decision I think.

What, Kitt? I never read anything about BB deciding for her. I'd have to go find the original articles, but I thought when the decision was made, it was made by Kim. Hmmm. She most likely would have gone home that week; however, I don't think they would boot her for being sick if she really was. Interesting.

Steven out...that's why Kim is there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Usually with four up they've revealed two who were safe and then left two in jeopardy. I wonder if them just saving one was to not reveal to the house that Ashleigh got more votes than Pav? Or maybe that Pav got more votes than Ashleigh?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, it was obvious! Steven is out. Good timing by Big Brother producers!

Danielle's little dog was shown again during those commercials.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was on BOTS, Cricket. I think BB decided that after a certain amount of time, if she wasn't able to leave the hospital then she couldn't go back into the game. She did say she was on an IV for two days, how long should BB wait for her? I think she was suggesting that she would have gone back in once she left the hospital but BB had by then decided too much time had passed and she couldn't. Emma just ignored the comment so we don't know any more.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I've missed some BOTS. I still can't figure out if Kim is acting today or if she actually thinks this may be the guy for her.

Emma is really going after him about how he treated her. Kim needs to wake up. This guy is not husband material.

I so wish they would have had Kim's boyfriend on the show today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week the viewers are the power housemates. Emma says use the app to decide who is safe from eviction. (Sounds like it will be just one person in this instance.)

There will be more chances to use the power all week.