TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 19, 2014 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It did seem strange to me that they let someone "out" Danielle but no one has said anything about Helen. If they are letting outside news in, it should be distributed equally.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What does outing Helen do? She's not claiming to be prim and proper, she's hinted that she's known for something bad outside the house. The others will be shocked for a day or two then get back to normal. It won't change day to day interactions in the house because it's not inconsistent with who Helen has claimed to be.

That's not to say they won't do it, they have several more guaranteed weeks left with her (unless she gets kicked out), they may decide things are getting boring and out her too. I think they are hoping something will develop between her and Ash and don't want to jeopardise that. Plus she's crazy anyway, might not be best to prod her ;).

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Helen's under a gag order/super injunction thing that rich and powerful men get to cover up their misdoings. A well-known married actor got it against her, so I guess BB is making sure that nothing is discussed. The joke is that everyone knows who it is.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/wayne-rooneys-vice-girl-helen-wood-headed-for-big-brother-2014-4750796/

Not everyone agrees that such injunctions should be given out.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What does outing Helen do? She's not claiming to be prim and proper, she's hinted that she's known for something bad outside the house.

Helen has plenty to hide. She begged Ash not to google her.

Mamabatsy, you are correct. That is why so many people are upset not just here but on DS which usually is pro BB.

I feel Kim may have left after bigmouth blabbed about Danielle and the other one told Steven to stop having sex. She was worried Biannca would blab about her boyfriend and she didn't want be there for it.

Will...lol @ how Steven took Kim leaving over Pauline. I will never forget seeing this grown man bawling like a baby.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just found this online in response to the article posted on Big Brother Spy of BB saying Kim left the house because she was ill.

Big Brother Spy Poster:
More b**lsh*t from Big Brother, it had nothing to do with illness.

From Kim’s Facebook page:

“I’d like to apologise to anyone I may have offended during my time in the house and hope I can be forgiven eventually. Since yesterday I have had time to reflect and I believe it’s for the best that I don’t return to the house due to personal reasons. My illness has nothing to do with my decision to leave as I was well enough to go back in.”
------------------------------------------------
I truly thought it was about her & Steven having sex on the show. The look on her face when Zoe was telling Steven people didn't want to see that, was very interesting.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry to keep harping on about this, but outing Helen is a temporary shock to the house and then they will think about her much the same as they ever did. She hasn't got a "nice" reputation that she's trying to hide, she's just trying to hide specifics of things she's done before the house. Basically, she's ashamed of it but apart from it possibly risking her relationship with Ash (which I very much doubt after the news has settled in) the rest of the house will gossip then shrug it off.

Why that's different to the situation with Danielle is that Danielle had a fake persona and because of that had somewhat fake relationships with some people in the house. Some have protected her because they believed she knew nothing about sex and was the prudish person she tried to be. When you're told someone is essentially lying to you about who they are (or at best greatly exaggerating the truth) then you doubt your whole relationship with them.

Lying about something you've done and lying about who you are are two very different things emotionally. They would affect the house dynamics in very different ways.

The reason why I don't think anyone should be "outed" is because it's not BB, they are meant to be separated from news they don't obtain first hand inside the house. It allows them to show their honest selves. If someone fancies someone we should get to see it develop without their mother advising them not to. If someone wants to play a game then we should get to see if they can actually keep it up for 10 weeks, even if it is painful to watch.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Kimberly realised the boyfriend problem was never going away with Steven, and that people were talking about it outside the house (because of what Biannca said). She knew the public didn't like Steven but wouldn't have known why. And she probably had become nervous about her relationship with Steven because of his controlling and wondered if she'd made a mistake she couldn't get herself out of.

I'm glad she's gone for her sake. She clearly hadn't been enjoying herself and it was only going to get worse if she stayed.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So Rylan was talking to Kimberly last night on BOTS. He obviously already knew she had walked.

It was probably the comment from Luisa Zissman during the task, which BB verified as being true. the one about Kimberly going down in BB history, etc.

She either pretended to be sick or used it as an excuse to get outside and talked to her management and that was the end of her time on BB.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Hmmm...could it have been morning sickness? lol
I don't blame Kim for not going back in because Steven seems like such a dick. Controlling and needy and clingy. I'd run away fast. Constantly asking her if she loved him,if she had a boyfriend, etc. when she had answered his questions 50 times already. Wanting her to destroy photographs was completely out of line. Fine, she can keep them private so he doesn't have to see them but it is just WRONG to ask someone to destroy a photo, especially a Poloroid that can't be reprinted.
If it were my choice, out of all that are left, I would want Chris or Winstin to win. The rest seem to be either snobby or putting on a character (in my opinion anyway).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching today's show?

I missed the first 8 minutes and haven't seen Kimberly yet. Did they say why she left on the show or mention that she had walked?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Flagg, right at the beginning they showed her looking ok, but not exactly bouncy, in the DR. BB said something like "as you have been feeling unwell, Big Brother has arranged for you to see a doctor." They told her to leave through the side door and you heard a women say hello to her. We didn't see anything of the actual illness.

And then nothing until what's just aired, with them telling the hms she's going to miss the eviction.

I noticed it's the hms who say she's in hospital, BB never said that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Beverly, I am beginning to wonder about the morning sickness myself! She did say she could be pregnant and BB are being very private about it all, I mean we didn't see her coughing or sneezing or saying her stomach ached, like we usually do for continuity in these sort of situations.

Danielle did mention that she and someone else had been ill though, so it probably is just that, and then once out she was free and liked it too much ;).

I would like Chris, Christopher, Mark, Winston in the top four. I think Mark will win but at the moment I'd like Christopher to.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Lol! "Two second Steven". they made a point of showing it on tonight's show and Ashleigh definitely heard it and repeated it, saying "That's not good.". Steven pretended to be bewildered.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Very interesting, after Biannca left Pav and Zoe got together and Zoe said "I was thinking Danielle." Pav said "let's do it."

Then later they are together again and said "yes, let's change it" and Pav said "if we get the ____ing chance."

I think they'd told BB they were going to choose Ashleigh like Biannca said, and they changed it last minute after Biannca went (also like Biannca said). My point being that BB were prepared for Ashleigh to go, not Danielle.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was going to drop it as well, but both you and Amy posted about Danielle saying she was going in the house and be 'nice and sweet' but that didn't work. You guys took it one way...fine. I took it to mean she blew it because she couldn't keep her temper and she didn't go with the flow @ the beginning of the game, but let everything bother her.

None of this means she is lying about who she really is. When someone asked if her favorite meal was hot dogs (disgusting on BB's part again) she looked confused and said "No" and then kind of caught on and "I DO NOT like hot dogs."

She can be a decent religious girl and do the type of job she does. Not smart, but it's possible. In my opinion, she is not sexually active, nor giving bj's. She knows her job puts a stigma on her, but I truly don't feel her shock @ they way some of the guys & poss. Helen were talking the first week was fake. Her bad gameplay was in letting them know and blowing up about it. Is it confusing; yes. However, most people are on her side as to how she was treated by BB.

I could be dead wrong and she just doesn't want her Mom to know anything, but surely if she were sexually active, she wouldn't have stayed in a hotel room with that guy on yesterday's show and nothing happened. JMO. I do understand where you guys are coming from with her saying she is so prim and proper and then we see her line of work. She did work that angle too hard.

Flagg, this was posted @ BB Spy. Maybe it will be on today's show:

BB HG's Told Kim Won't Be Returning

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Kimberly being sick and deciding to walk, or walking and BB claiming she was sick, shows me that they did set up Danielle. Whatever is true for Kimberly, she still could have been evicted, if that was the new HMs choice, there is no reason for that not to have happened.

Danielle never said she knew nothing about sex, she said she didn't believe in premarital sex, for herself. Her interpretation of that is her choice, not people who gossip about her. What was Danielle's fake persona? Embellishing on innocence does not mean she is a fake person or lying about the greater aspect of who she is, it also does not mean that her beliefs are not exactly what she said. What exactly are the two people BB has claimed Danielle is? She was upfront about her job and never sat in a corner mildly, especially in the argument with Helen.

There are pics of what looks like Danielle on a webcam, some nude pics, but no word on who was on the other end. Who took the pics? Did she? An ex? How long ago? Do these few pics mean she is two different people? Absolutely not. It tells me someone set Danielle up and that someone is BB. There is not one person who goes into the house that embellishes or hides something, no one shares 100% of who they are, including Danielle. But BB used that against her in the house--Danielle likely knew the public would know more about her--BB created an entire scenario where she is two different people, but I have yet to see anything to indicate that she is.

This big huge thing between Dexter and Danielle was only on Dexter's side. Dexter fabricated this entire scenario and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a hand in setting Danielle up. BB deliberately invented all these things, twisting and spinning them to something they are not. And for what? To evict Danielle so that Dexter could show up and...say hello. Really? She is not two different people, so she embellished on the innocent act, big deal. That's what people do in the game. Anyone who actually believes Brian Belo didn't know who Shakespeare was, let me show you the lovely Brooklyn Bridge that's for sale, it will be great for your backyard.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Regarding Helen, I caught some interesting moments on the show where Biannca went after Danielle. First of all, by the dead silence Biannca received, I think for the first time she realized she went too far; hence, she tried to cover by saying rag mags lie. Funny look on her face.

However, the funniest look was on Helen's face. She wasn't buying it and said something to the effect of Danielle doing something that wasn't quite sex. You could see she was actually somewhat defending Danielle. She was truly shocked. It was interesting. It made me feel that she did believe Danielle was a virgin.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am fine with her choices for herself. She can be Catholic and a glamour model, she can be Catholic and have sex before marriage for all I care, although I don't necessarily thing she has (technically). What I am not fine with is her casting moral judgement on others and what I am especially not fine with is her casting moral judgement on others when she has done similar things herself. She can be who she wants to be, but in my opinion she needs to left everyone else be who they want to be as well.

Inside the house:
She performed fellatio on a vegetable.
She told people about the blow jobs she'd given.
She said it didn't count if she didn't swallow.
She called others s___s and t__s, used the f word more than half the other players.
She uses God's name in vain.

Outside the house:
She's modelled topless several times.
In the best interpretation of the possible webcam shots I posted the other day, she's comfortable enough stripping and waving her "lady" for whoever took the photos.
She was a regular on a late night phone in sex talk show.
She performs on a webcam for money.

She can do those things as a Catholic and reconcile them with her faith somehow, I don't get it but it's entirely up to her what she believes.

What she can't do is do all that and call herself classy and other s___gs.
She can't say she's not used to swearing and cry and then have a rant using the f word every other word.
She can't say she's not used to sex talk one night then participate in it the next.

Well she can, she can do those things, but people are going to call her a hypocrite when she does, and when they compare how she pretends to be inside the house to what we know she's done inside the house, they're going to say she's a completely different person.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Danielle never said she was perfect, nor did she say she fit the mold for someone elses model of a religious girl; she has the right to define that for herself all on her own. Not wanting to be around overt sex talk or behavior is not a moral judgement on others, it's a comfort level, even if that comfort level changed as time went on. The only person who is being morally judged, is Danielle.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, Danielle is gone and forgotten already. I never liked her and glad the intruders decided her fate.

What's interesting is Kimberly opting out and this came about after she realized the sex scene was aired on the tv show, both Steven and her were not aware of this and could not believe they would air it on tv, but of course they did, and they should have known better, even on tonight's show Steven was still saying, "how did they know".... wow! Hello??? There are cameras everywhere and how could they be so naïve as to believe Big Brother would not show that??? They don't know their own boss... all for ratings and profit. The intruders didn't have to spell it out for them, but by saying 'stop doing that, the public doesn't want to see that', well, that was enough for Kimberly. But the public should be mad at Big Brother for airing that, for all intent and purpose Steven is 'IN LOVE' with Kim and it was an act of love and he had no idea it was going to be aired on tv... Well, that's his excuse, but I find that a bit lame, considering the type of game show they have over there. They should have known better.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I am glad Danielle is gone as well, if for nothing else than this ridiculous argument will eventually end and her white knights will have to find another damsel to protect.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
BOTS is still going with the claim that Kimberley is too sick to return to the show.

The alleged facebook posts claim otherwise but there is some question as to whether that facebook page is really hers. It was created June 2 and has "BBUK" n the name. She has a different official facebook page that has nothing on it since April 19 or so.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would have thought Kimberly would have agreed on a story with BB, i.e. either she was too ill or she was ill then for "personal reasons" decided to leave. It's odd if BB's saying one thing and she's saying another, at least this soon after it happened.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steven was allowed to talk to Kimberly in the DR for five minutes, via the phone. He says "she's better" and "she's gutted to have left" and "she'll be waiting for him when he gets out of the house." He says she was just so ill she could not physically have returned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10lHQCcd6sI
(plays in the US)

Steven's also cut his hair off

(this might have been on BOTS too, I haven't watched that yet)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, the illness is the best excuse under the circumstances but it's obvious this all happened after the intruders made them understand the public did not like seeing them having sex on a tv show. One thing I don't like in this BB is too much outside interference, not only what the intruders were able to tell them but the live audience boos or cheers is something they should not hear as it is from outside the house and they should totally be cut off from outside world, but knowing what the audience think of them is interfering with their game since they could base nominations on what the public wants and get the eviction they want.