TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 19, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg, she and Dexter discussed said story before he went in. He wanted the publicity.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Danielle also said Dexter knew about the story and that he was part of it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Come on, Danielle...start acting like they are accusing you of. Walk up to Biannca and give a right hook. Maybe it will shut her up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Dexter didn't say it was a designer penis, he was trying to explain to her what being circumcised was, how she ended up referring to as "designer" wasn't explained.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In case anyone hasn't read it, here's the story Danielle sold about Dexter.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/323066/Big-Brother-star-Dexter-is-no-big-lover

(Yes, the designer willy is just a circumcised one. Circumcision is not common in the UK and I guess Danielle was confused.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dexter makes me want to puke..Hello Foxy? What a skunk!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dexter didn't say it was a designer penis, he was trying to explain to her what being circumcised was, how she ended up referring to as "designer" wasn't explained.

Thanks, Amy. On today's show I thought she said Dexter told her he had a designer penis. Her confusion doesn't sound like a gal who has been around.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Didn't Danielle tell them she was a glamour model right at the beginning?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope Rylan's questioning of Danielle is helping to explain the problem people have of her.

Danielle's now admitting that she was "playing the innocent card" and her gameplan (her words) was "to be sweet and innocent to people and it didn't work."

I'm so glad she's admitted to it, she'll have a far less hard time now. People just want honesty.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Loved the last question asking Danielle if she had a game plan, her response was priceless, to be nice to everyone sweet and innocent, and saying it didn't work.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I thought she had mentioned being a glamour model too, she's also said lingerie model.

All HMs try to do what they think is best to push themselves to the final, no one is all of who they are at home. Danielle is no different. Nothing she said was a big deal and over-the-top.

What BB did to Danielle, was bring the outside gossip inside and use it against her, several times. The outside world is not even supposed to be part of the house, new HMs get punished for mentioning it usually. HMs are not supposed to talk about nominations either. But it's all different this season. And the result is, viewers are not tuning in. That should tell the producers something.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Dexter wanting the publicity just reinforces my point. She was well aware before going in the house how the press deals with contestants on this show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They have been blowing the old rule about no outside contact for years. Apparently Endemol doesn't care as long as they get paid.

It hasnt just been used against Danielle this season, they screwed over Kimberly fairly well, letting Steven's mother give him that message about her boyfriend.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Flagg, just had a look at DS, they say the other chants were "Two Second Steven!"

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
They've never gone after a HM the way they have with Danielle. Nor have they gone after all HMs the way they have with many of them this season.

Danielle was aware of what the press might do, as she said, but she also said she was not aware it would come from other HMs.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's the Channel 5 way. It's been getting more and more difficult for the hms every season, I mean before last(? I think) season they always assumed the Diary Room was a safe place and nothing they said in there would be revealed, now they have nowhere to go. I don't particularly like it, they are humans after all, but it's the way the show's going.

In Danielle's case, I think she created her own problem by choosing such an easily debunked story outside the house and being such a judgemental character inside the house. In that first week she just created someone that wasn't likeable and then when we saw the more real (and nicer) Danielle later on it was all tainted. I'm sure Dexter had something to do with her story, so I blame him too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DS are also speculating that Kimberly might not return to the house, having her "illness" as a convenient excuse because it will be awkward to have her back now everyone knows she should have gone. It's a distinct possibility.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
After reading about Biannca's eviction stunt, makes me wish Davina was still hosting- she would have tore into her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Danielle admitted that she freaked out too quickly at the beginning of the show and also said when she would lose her temper she'd swear. I can't blame her for that after being provoked by Helen and ilk.

Ryan kind of walked her into saying what he wanted to hear. I couldn't help but feel they gave her mucho champagne or wine (whatever she was drinking) between the shows. She seemed very relaxed. I think the worst is over for her now, but she's going to have to realize what she does for a living is in contrast to her religion. Hopefully, she grows from this and maybe realizes making money isn't the most important thing.

Her main points were she'd rather have been evicted by the public and yes, she knew she'd get flak after the show but she thought she could be innocent in the house.

How BB handled this was just wrong.

What happened between Kim and Steven recently? Did they have a fight? Kim didn't like what she was hearing from the new gal about people not wanting to watch her and Steven have sex. Is that why she conveniently got 'sick' and left the house?

Is it possible Kim DOR'd?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Danielle said her and someone else (Ashleigh maybe?) had been ill too, so maybe something is going round, perhaps brought in by the newbies.

I looked at the official twitter accounts to see when they last mentioned Kimberly. At 2pm their time they have Steven saying he'll be upset if she goes (but not talking as if she's there, more like they just don't know she can't be evicted yet). Before that the last time they mentioned her was 9.19pm the night before. I wonder if she got ill during Thursday night? Really strange they don't mention it, it's like they were hoping to hide it if she had been back in time for the eviction.

And when they turned the twitter off at 2am tonight their time they still hadn't mentioned her so she might not even be back. I'd have thought they'd have mentioned it if she had come back now everyone knows she's out.

I think she might not be coming back. Either she has something serious enough to be out of the house for 24 hours or once out of the house she realised she might be better off staying out!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the coming week, times Pacific. All regular times except for five minutes extra here and there.

Sat Jul19 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul19 3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Sun Jul20 1-2pm BB

Mon Jul21 2-3.05pm BB
Mon Jul21 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue Jul22 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul22 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul23 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul23 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul24 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul24 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul25 1-2.35pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri Jul25 2.35-3.30pm BOTS

Sat Jul26 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul26 3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Sun Jul27 1-2pm BB

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Whenever they show the "previouslies", they play the music from that movie "28 Weeks Later" about the ravenous zombie-like people who were infected with the "rage" disease. That music always freaks me out a little bit for some reason. I guess because of the movie, every time I hear the music, it just gives me chills.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And Kimberly has indeed withdrawn.....

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
& Steven's reaction was like, oh well, what's for lunch ... amazing, considering the hysterics he showed when Pauline left.

I think he knows exactly why she left, I'm betting she blew up at him & walked.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official site used to have written stories with their news pieces, now all the important ones are video only, videos that don't play outside the UK :|. This, however, was funny:

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/7-stevens-grief

I wonder what we will eventually find out.