TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 18, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh ok, I'm wrong, Zoe's saying she likes Steven too, but she wants Kim to go, which we now know isn't happening.

Ashleigh's in the mix though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long the newbies have known that they can't evict Kimberly.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, I think Kim should still be able to be evicted. I'm guessing the producers don't want to risk her leaving before they want her to. I think it's Danielle too.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maybe they told them when Kim left the house.

Ashleigh could be the one going, she says she wants to go, so they might choose her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would be an easy option for them (Ashleigh), and they know in the past the audience have chanted to get her out. Also before that last clip if they did evict Ashleigh it would have come completely out of the blue for the audience, so I'm a bit suspicious they showed that clip to warn us it was coming.

And now more Ashleigh talk... (Ashleigh looks so sweet without make up)

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I wonder when they choose/chose who to evict? will it be live tonight or will they have told the diary room earlier today. If it is live then the chants to get Steven out may influence their decision which I feel is unfair because they shouldn't have current outside influence on making their decision.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it has to be live because they're not doing it until after one has left.

Danielle's crying at what Biannca's saying :-(.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stormie, excellent post re Danielle. I can't believe what Biannca just said on the feeds. In a Steven questioning the new HG's segment, Biannca actually came out and said Danielle is not who she says she is; she's had a lot of action outside and Danielle crumbles and starts to cry.

When I heard this, I was thinking sex and most likely the HG's were. I've seen nothing that says Danielle has had sex. I don't like what BB is doing either. I guess religion is crucified in the UK as much as it is here. That's the only thing I can come up with as to why it's not being told to the HG's what Helen used to do and we aren't seeing pics of Kim as a playboy bunny on every BOTS show.

Shame on BB. Danielle might be confused and doesn't get that what she does for a living is in direct contrast with her religion, but she's not this ho they are making her out to be.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Kim can't be booted. The three were saying they'd like to see her go to see how different Steven would be.

I detest Biannca. She doesn't care what she says; who it destroys. No filter. I do like Zoe and the guy....Rav?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to wonder if Danielle's denial of everything is due to her parents, she might have thought that they didn't know anything about her before (or believed the tame version) and was naive enough to think that if she went into the house and pretended to be prim and proper that they would never find out what she'd done before she came in the house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky..missed yesterday's show. What's going on between Kim/Steven? I liked that Zoe told him on today's show that she didn't want them having sex in the house...nobody liked seeing it or being around it.

When were the three new HG's told they would be up for eviction tonight.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If they do it after one has left then that one person has no say in who goes. That doesn't seem fair to take that task away from the one who is evicted.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its very obvious why BOTS shows the pictures of Danielle and not Kimberly.

Kimberly doesn't act like a prude in the house and she told everyone immediately that she was in Playboy.

It has nothing to do with her religion. BB is capitalizing on it because Danielle is a massive hypocrite

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree, Flagg.

Cricket, the newbies don't know one of them will be evicted tonight.

Chris is now saying Danielle wants to go after Biannca's thing.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't think Danielle is denying anything, lingerie can go from Sears to Victoria's Secret, many of which are provocative poses, some just with panties and the model covering their breasts with their arms. That doesn't mean the model is sexually active. Danielle never said was miss priss, she said she has certain standards for her personal life, I don't see anything wrong with that. And there are playboy models who are not sexually active, it does happen. I think it's the media who is claiming that a religious person must be one way, I don't think that's fair to Danielle.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kitt, I thought they were on the couch waiting to be evited.

Bless, Steven. He's the most sane and honest guy in the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're on the couch because they've been told one of the original housemates is going (which is also true).

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
What are they chanting?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. Like Stormie, I don't think Danielle knows she is being hypocritical because she thinks of her 'modeling' as her job and her virginity as something else.

Too bad she doesn't know the newbies are deciding who goes home. For her sake, it would be best if she went.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Danielle is a technical virgin but she's performed fellatio on a vegetable in the house according to Jale, so it's clear she's not sexually inexperienced. She's also been on a night time sex telephone line show, although dressed, so she's not shy about sexual situations or sexual talk in the real world.

I think she also hasn't posed completely nude, but she's happy to go as close as possible to it, including waggling her (covered) bits in front of a webcam.

But neither of those things mean the way she's behaved isn't hypocritical, and that's what annoys people so much.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow Ash and Helen finally made out!

Emma's talking to the newbies now.

With the most votes and safe is Zoe.

With the least votes and evicted is Biannca!

(yey!)

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I thought Danielle actually said she gave a guy a blow job but didn't swallow because as long as she didn't it was ok.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I dont think BB or BOTS ever made any statements either way as to whether Danielle was sexually active. Thats not the point. That was just Biannca dwelling on it.

And the shots I have seen of Danielle were not lingerie shots for some catalog.

Her hypocrisy is not the alleged lying about being a virgin but the way she would rant and moan any time the subject of sex comes up and yet she was modelling for some very suggestive nude (or mostly) photos.

Biannca was evicted as I expected. It was pretty obvious all along.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't remember the swallowing bit, but I also thought she said she gave bjs. That's what I mean by "technical" virgin.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
omygod!!! The woman is truly outrageous! Her eviction could may be a blessing for the house... I don't think she had any thing left to show us!!