TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 18, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I listening to part of the show today when I was doing something else and how did Danielle describe what she modeled?

Did she say she 'didn't' wear undies? She does. Did she mean her lady wasn't nude because her top is. Does she even know what she models?

ETA: The pics posted look very amature. Don't know how she is a 'glamour model' as her body isn't that great and those pics are not flattering. Wonder how old she was when those were taken. I can see now she will be in for some attacks when she leaves the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She said that the phrasing BB used to describe her webcam thing made it sound like she was "just prancing around in undies and showing my lady off" which she denied. The clip from the webcam show was indeed pretty tame, but evidentally she has stripped on webcam in the past.

It didn't even occur to me that she might be young, hopefully it wasn't too long ago. She's 25 now.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, so Danielle had this webcam before she went into BB? When I heard about her 'webcam show' I thought this was a new thing she just started in BB from the BB house, ie., something like a DR discussion on camera, lol. Boy, I totally misunderstood that discussion on the show yesterday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's one of her jobs, she said she gets £50 (about $80) for chatting with someone for 15 minutes. That Webcam Girls show focused on several women who do it for a living, Danielle was just one of them.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Boy, that Danielle is way more delusionial than I thought -- she must be living in an alternate universe. It looks like she conveniently "forgot" that in addition to wearing her riding clothes on the webcam, there was a "lost day" (or two) when a fierce wind blew through the stables and all her clothes flew off her body!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I agree with you about Danielle, maybe character is too strong a word to use, what I mean is, she likely is as religious as she says, to me, being a glamour model doesn't change that. But, I think she has elevated aspects of a good Catholic girl, so that in the house she is perceived as someone who loosens up and comes out of her shell. Meaning, I think she has had a drink and smoked, maybe swears from time to time and is not really shocked when the other's talk about sex, things like that. None of which I see as a huge deal, if true that is, she may be exactly who she says. And based on what her mom says, she is being herself.

I don't I think Danielle is what BB is trying to portray her as, or imply her to be. I do like her and I don't think that what BB has done, which I think was planned from the beginning, is okay. The show is supposed to be more organic, see what happens between the HMs, not contrived and scripted, which is what seems to be happening this season. I don't know why the producers are doing that to her, unless they have in mind who they want to win and are getting rid of who they think will benefit their selectee, and this time it's Danielle. Although Kim and Steven seem to be on the new HMs list, so, we'll see.

ETA: I'm pretty sure I read the documentary came out this past April. And Danielle's was about how some people want the friend or girlfriend experience or fantasy, which I also thought she elevated for whoever she spoke to.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think there is trouble in paradise, I don't know if it was planned by BB or the intruders are really making them edgy but the couples are folding, Kim and Steven finally show they're a mismatch, not suited at all for each other, Mark and Christopher clearly should remain just friends and Ash and Helen are free to disrespect one another since there is no love lost there... So splitting up the couples, mission accomplished, but it would be a surprise eviction if it's not Danielle going.

I like Zoe and Bianca is needed to make things a bit more interesting there and see what kind of damage she can still cause in the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think Pav is safe and it will be Bianca who goes on Friday. I dont see any reason why people would waste a vote on her, and plenty of reasons why the UK pubic will want her gone

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She did show a rather Helen-eqsue side of her today that might put off a lot of people who had warmed to her yesterday when she was being so lighthearted. I think it's going to depend what clips they show on the site and what highlights they show of her early in tomorrow's show.

I think they've shown Pav is a nice guy but a lot of people associate nice with boring on reality shows.

Another option: people who like Biannca vote to save Biannca, people who think Pav's at risk for being boring vote to save Pav, Zoe actually goes. I actually think it could be any of them.

And as for who they pick to go, Biannca seems to be charmed by Steven which might mean they don't vote out either Steven or Kimberly. I think right now I'm at 40% Danielle, 35% Kimberly, 25% Steven. I don't see how it can be anything else unless something huge happens tomorrow.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
If they show the Bianca clips BOTS showed tonight, I think she'll be toast. Makes flipping her tits around look tame. Way, way, TMI.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I found it a bit hypocritical of Emma or others there making a face at the outrageous things Bianca did and 'said' when they obviously don't have any qualms in showing it on tv and actually believe it helps the show (otherwise they wouldn't have aired those "Bianca moments"). The air that and then they make faces and warn the public not to do any of those things at home.. duh?? Why do they air all of that if it's not for profit... go figure!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I agree, bots must not have been that bothered if they showed her. I don't think there is the same shock as there used to be, people are more put off and bored than anything, to me anyway.

BB and bots went after Danielle again. Danielle said she is a lingerie model, which usually entails provocative poses in lacy underwear, not a granny gown. It's such a non issue.

Equally hypocritical is Helen and her group listening to Bianca; all photos on the internet must be real, just like the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale. I don't think Helen realizes, if bb is doing this to Danielle, she might be next, I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I think everyone should save their pennies, then vote for Helen to win; the producers want her, they should have her.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I doubt that Emma has any input into the editing, but someone could have pointed out that the clip didn't have to be shown. Yes, they'll do anything if it makes for a profit.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They look even worse though if someone leaves and said they nominated so-and-so because of their foul talk, when the audience didn't even know there was any foul talk. I think they have to show what's going on. For all we know that was the tamest of the things she said that evening.

Not sure about it making them a profit.. unless it prompts more to vote for Biannca or more to vote for someone else to go against her. It's not like people are going to watch the show just to see something like that. I really think they just see it as one of the bigger things to talk about.

Big day today. I predict... Danielle to go from the newbie vote and... Biannca (why not!) to go from the viewer vote.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Hope you're right about Biannca, Kitt. She is such a desperate attention wh_re, whereas Zoe and Pav are quiet and nice.

I won't mind if Danielle goes, but I'd rather see Steven booted. His paranoia (about practically everything) is just too exhausting and embarrassing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
To me his paranoia is actually more entertaining than the lies of Danielle, Kitt, I opened that link and couldn't believe my eyes!!! I hope she is evicted today. I don't mind Bianca if she manages to drive them all crazy...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I opened the link too, but it doesn't say where it came from, who posted it, or how long ago it was. Is it real? Was it private? Did someone betray her? Was it something she did and regrets? I personally am not shocked and I don't care, regardless if it is actually her. Someone is out to get her and I am not joining in. And I would feel the same way if this were being done to Helen.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
If Danielle does end up going -- I will NOT be disappointed if that happens -- I trust that Emma will grill her thoroughly during the post-eviction interview about all the photos we've seen of Danielle's "alter ego"!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's not what Danielle's done that bothers me, it's that she judges others who do similar things. When she's out of the house she might say it was just a character she's playing but I really don't think she will, I think she just judges others to higher standards and makes excuses for herself. That bugs me a lot!

Live eviction is about to start and I'm about to SPOIL! Run away if you don't want to know!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kimberly is temporarily out of the house seeking medical attention as she is ill and therefore cannot be evicted this evening !

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Interesting twist in the show tonight with Kimberly out sick.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
"Kimberly is unwell and had to leave the house temporarily so she CANNOT be evicted tonight."

Surprise surprise. Kimberly is safe and she was one of the prime targets

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First highlights.

Then one of the newbies will be evicted (Zoe got cheers, the others got a mix).

Then the REMAINING TWO newbies get to pick which of the old hms to evict.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
How convenient Kim's out. Oh well, I hope she's okay.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's really wrong that Kimberly can't be evicted! Just because she can't do the interviews it shouldn't mean she's safe!

It could make a big difference which two of the newbies stay and get to pick which hm goes. It's Biannca who likes Steven, if she's gone the other two might evict him.

Or will they think it would be bad for Kim to come back to a house without Steven and therefore evict Danielle? I think it'll be Danielle.