TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 14, 2014 users admin

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Well since it was Marlon who was evicted there shouldn't be much, if any, backlash from the British public for the BB producers taking the vote to evict away from them.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB talks to the house.

Marlon first casualty of Armageddon week.

All housemates except Helen face eviction this week, one of them will be evicted on Friday.

Earlier today three people entered the house and have secretly been living beside them. They are housemates and are here to stay. BB shows them the VTs

Zoe, 29, professional singer from Pol Idol (like American Idol), loves people, doesn't like lethargic people, sounds argumentative, doesn't want any funny business at night

Pav, 22, Essex, ladies' man, likes female attention, team player, can manipulate, studied psychology

Bianca, 31, Essex, exotic dancer, likes well groomed Essex boy (Winston!!), straight talker, tells people how it is to their face, will be taking her clothes off, getting drunk and having sex in the house

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Amy, didn't get your PM yet, but thanks so much for sending it...prob. my slow Yahoo Mail.

However, Kitt...I did it..downloaded the player and used Will's url...working like a charm. Easy enough to do. Thanks again.

So I see it is the twitter people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB telling the newbies that the fate of the other hms is in THEIR hands! They decide which current hm will be evicted on Friday!! "Severest of punishments" if they let the main hms know.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
BB is already being critized for letting the HG's vote someone out and now the three new players will be deciding who goes home.

So not fair that Helen is still not eligible to be evicted. Just call it the finals already, BB!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glad you got it working Cricket, it's a great feed!

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Letting the 3 new housemates evict one of the existing housemates is just wrong. I suspect if they can't keep the secret they will be kicked out though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think BB told the newbies they couldn't choose Helen to go... which doesn't mean that they can, just that so far it's still possible she could go.

Emma says only TWO of the newbies will stay after Friday night, and tomorrow night the lines will open for the viewers to decide.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
ok, the public gets to choose which of the 3 new housemates gets evicted on friday.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
interesting that it wasn't face to face nominations, did they actually say they would be face to face?

Amy, it was in one of the articles re face to face. Not sure if Emma said it in her blurb.

People were so hyped up to see the others like Kim's boyfriend come in the house. Not to be.

Emma says new HG with fewest votes will be booted on Friday. Does this mean two people will be evicted on Friday?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like it either Amy, they might just choose the nicest person to eliminate a threat, like Mark. It would make them really unpopular with the public but they did all say they were there to win.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, two evictions Friday:

1) newbies will choose to evict one of the normal hms
2) the viewer vote will evict one of the newbies.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The gal in the pink dress (Biannca?) talks fast and I can't quite understand her accent.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well that was completely anti-climactic.
I made the mistake of reading that article linked above that claimed Kimberly's boyfriend was entering the house. That article only got 1 of the 3 right and it was the boring one.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It always surprises me that the existing housemates are so nice and friendly when new housemates come in, I would suspect they would be treated like outsiders. If it were me I would totally ignore them and give them the cold shoulder.

Funny that at the end of the week and all the new housemates and evictions the numbers will be as if no one was evicted this week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Even I was having trouble keeping up with Zoe's fast speech after Emma being all calm spoken. I'd warmed up by Bianca though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If you ignore them then people would think you were a bad sport. BB UK is kind of about fair play and rolling with the punches, hence the bad reaction to Marlon taking the pass last week.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So the rumours about the newcomers weren't true, these people are totally strangers to them, right? The girls seem quite nice and exciting but the fellow there seems a bit 'huh'? to me.

What a letdown, I so wanted to see the reaction of Kimberly and Helen, but nothing, every thing is honkey dorey...

That streaming quality on the VLT media player is just super great!! Thanks Kitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No thanks to me, Spunky, the VLC feed was Willwillbe's find!

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
When BOTS gets to their Marlon interview, what's the over and under on Rylan showing Marlon the Danielle hot dog photo? Five minutes? I also expect they will once again also fail to tell the evicted HM of Helen's past occupation.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I give it about 90 seconds from when Marlon sits down.

I don't think they need to tell them about Helen because it isn't relevant to how she's behaved or her story in the house. Danielle is claiming to not like rude language and be classy, and some might say learning about her past exposes her as a hypocrite.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
But Helen is a hypocrite too as her lecture to Kim about how wrong it was to share an innocent shower with Winston since he was Tamara's guy. Wayne Rooney was a married man when kids when Helen sold herself to him. So show she's a hypocrite too.

I think it's more of trying to downplay Helen's hypocracy as they, the BB producers, don't want to flame the criticism they have received for their refusal to rescind Helen's free pass to the finals.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't give the full noms, and I presume they won't tomorrow as it'll be a day off. Found this article http://bigbrother.channel5.com/find-out-who-nominated-who-%E2%80%93-and-why so here are the noms:

Ash: Ashleigh (didn't apologise), Danielle (least like to spend time with her)

Ashleigh: Ash (never comforts her), Kimberly (wouldn't notice if she left)

Chris: Steven (rude), Marlon (spends too much time not speaking)

Christopher: Marlon (should have taken nom), Ash (led by Helen)

Danielle: Ash (language), Chris (disagrees with her and religion)

Helen: Marlon (selfish saving himself), Ashleigh (spiteful)

Kimberly: Marlon (inconsiderate saving himself), Ashleigh (made inappropriate comments)

Mark: Marlon (saved himself), Kimberly (low connection to her)

Marlon: Mark (says he's sly and a game player), Winston (didn't give him chance to explain)

Steven: Marlon (saved himself), Ashleigh (comments about Kimberly)

Winston: Marlon (selfish), Danielle (didn't stand up for Ashleigh)

Marlon 7
Ashleigh 4
Ash 3

Danielle, Kimberly 2
Chris, Mark, Steven, Winston 1
Christopher 0
Helen immune

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Shocking Rylan spent 7:40 in his solo interview with Marlon on the couch with no mention or showing of the Danielle photos. Guess they're saving it for the segment later in the show when Marlon joins the panel of Toya, Matthew, Jale and Luisa.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess she's a hypocrite too, but there are far bigger and worse things in her BB storyline than her commenting on Kimberly in the shower. Like being completely horrible whenever she drinks and mostly horrible even when she doesn't. It's just that it's not her BB storyline, whereas it is Danielle's.

They didn't show Marlon about Danielle, shocking!!

Marlon confirms he is 22 after all!