TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 14, 2014 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that article, Amy - I'd heard that rumor but wasn't sure who people were, apart from Kim's boyfriend.
On BBOTS last night, Jale seems convinced that when any new people come in, Ashleigh and Helen will bond and work together against them. I could totally see that happen especially if one of the people is Helen's rival. I could definitely see Helen snapping and being kicked out - UNLESS she leans on the group and uses their support to keep her sanity.
We may actually get to see some emotion from Kim if her BF actually does come in!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
After watching yesterday's show and reading the spoilers as to whom is going in the house, I wouldn't be surprised if Kim is the evictee. I don't know if the DR is giving people 'hints' or what but several of them said Kim has never been up and they'd like to see what the public thinks of her.

It would be funny if she leaves and her boyfriend comes in, so I don't think this evictee is really leaving.

Read something about the evitee might go in a separate room or be put with the three new HG's. (Rumor only) Is this BB's way of trying to get Kim/old boyfriend together without Steven around?

It would only work if Kim gets the most noms, but I thought it weird that people were talking about her never being up on last nights show.

Oh, by the way...does everyone know that Steven loves Kimberly.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show was really geared to bring them all together, the challenges were fun (I was wondering why we didn't see more of these challenges, a bit like in the US BB full of competitions, they bring them together, although Danielle was a poor sport, imagine having her on your 'losing' team, but red team and blue team got along quite fine, as matter of fact the whole group seems very much in tune now, even Ashleigh opened up to the group and showed more of her young age finally... What's up with Mark and Christopher (isn't this one straight?) and where did Marlon and Chris disappear to ?? They're just ghosts...

I guess all this 'happy together' was to make what comes next week even more of a shook up, I can't believe the 3 intruders will be their rivals, I expect Kimberly or Steven to just walk out and not face the dilemma...I would.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Christopher's gay. You might be thinking about Matthew, who was rather camp, but actually straight.

I'm hoping for no stunt casted new housemates, but if they are stunts I hope that they either all go on Friday or this coming week's vote is to keep just one of them.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching Sunday's show right now and you're right Spunky, it's definitely geared to bring them together.

I noticed on Saturday's show how quick Helen was all of a sudden be nice to Danielle so she could trash Ashleigh. However, on tonight's show BB must bring them together when the forage for food. Jale called it on Bit on the Psych. She said Ashleigh/Helen would come together and align against the new people coming in.

I loved the Bit on the Psych show Saturday. Those guys are so funny. I love Louisa on this show. I love them all, but Louisa can say the meanest things in the sweetest little voice, so you have to like her. She cracks me up.

Cannot wait for today's live show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how they're going to fit yesterday's highlights, live face to face noms, one eviction and three entrances into an hour long show!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If anyone has a working stream, I'd love to have it. Mine aren't working.

Thanks in advance.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Shall be an interesting episode today, things must be pretty quick to fit it all in in one hour.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to spoil the live show, so run away if you don't want to know!

"Tonight one leaves in a shock eviction and three new housemates will enter, this is Big Brother Armageddon"

I think Emma's in the eye part of the outside, where they do the interviews (but might be in the BOTS house).

The new housemates are already in an extra room in the house!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry Cricket, I use the VLC player stream now. If you don't have VLC player you have to download it first, but then it streams perfectly. Follow the instructions on this thread: https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/13107959.html?1402001768

the Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 8:37 pm post by Willwillbe gives instructions. It's worth it, the stream is always reliable that way.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Right now they're just showing highlights from yesterday. Mark regrets last night because he was very drunk, Christopher is telling Steven that it's possible he'd be with Mark outside the house but Mark wouldn't do anything inside the house with the cameras. Christopher tells Mark not to worry, he didn't do anything wrong.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt and thanks for the instructions, Willwillbee.

I knew I should have downloaded it when you were doing it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It shouldn't take that long to do, do it!! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Highlights have mostly been about Mark and Christopher or gossiping about Mark and Christopher. And them speculating on someone new coming in, and saying how quiet it is now there's not many of them. Now they're going to bed so I guess it will be back to Emma after the adverts.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
One third of the show is gone and they have only done highlights. I suspect we won't see much of the new housemates going in the house, probably only their reactions and a few minutes before the show ends for today if they even go into the the house proper. Live house streams would be awesome tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yesterday noms took place as usual, so it's NOT live face to face noms!

BB gives the results live to the house. Hms with most noms are:

Ash
Ashleigh
Marlon

these three hms will not face the public vote, this week Armageddon has hit the BB house and the hm with the most noms will be evicted.

Emma talks to the house.

Ash, Ashleigh, Marlon, the hms have spoken, your fate is sealed.

hm with the most evictions and sixth to be evicted is

Marlon!

He leaves through the diary room.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
interesting that it wasn't face to face nominations, did they actually say they would be face to face?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm quite happy with Marlon gone, he just melts into the background these days, and when he does talk he seems to big on the pity party.

I thought they did Amy, but I'm not sure.

.... just checked the tv guide, that said they were face to face noms, I guess the description for the episode was written five days ago, ish?? Maybe they couldn't get extra time from Ch5 so had to cancel it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. Still trying to download, but came across this:

Someone posted on twitter that these were the three new housemates.

Pav Paul, Zoe Birkett & Biannca Lake

Here are their twitter accounts:

Pav: http://twitter.com/pavyp

Zoe:http://twitter.com/iamzoebirkett

Bianca: http://twitter.com/Bianncajo

If this is true, I'm bummed.

So glad Marlon went and not Ashleigh. Can't wait to watch to see if anyone actually did nom Kim after what some were discussing this week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cricket I sent you a PM

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are those three related to anyone in the house?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you Amy.

Kitt, don't know ....these were listed on twitter updates just before the show started.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure the guy isn't Kimberly's boyfriend but I don't know about the women from the other fiascos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Marlon's interview was so-so.

Adverts first then the newbies.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like the 3 twitter people and not the other rumored people.